Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Keep in mind that in the New World, the only times the Straw Hats has received bounty increases were in WCI and Dressrosa.

Dressrosa was an official recognized World Government territory and while Tottoland was a private yonko territory CP0 and Moragns were there to influence the WG's decisions on the bounty.

This arc reeks of crazy bounties that have stipulations and asterisks all over them based on how much WG influence is in Wano (We only know CP0). I think Sanji should get over a bil but what on his title/picture is a toss-up

I hope that what Sanji is eavesdropping is just King.
I'm starting to lose my patience, it's time for proper set ups if real fights are too much to ask.

A Black Maria/Who's Who side story at this point is absurd, unless Black Maria/Who's Who is going to be Sanji's partner against King/Queen or to give him some reason to hate King/Queen.
Something like Kalifa would be just a waste, convincing Black Maria to join thanks to his kindness would be Pudding all over again, a clash against Who's Who useless and If he has any intention to let Who's Who be Sanji's main opponent in Wano I'd consider dropping.
So be fast Oda, time is running out :yurazclear: