Powers & Abilities There Can no Longer be Any Doubt; Mihawk is a Conqueror

How powerful is Mihawk's Haoshoku?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Black Blade Yoru best CoA user, atleast amongst swordsmen
This chapter removed whatever lingering doubts I had that forging Kokuto was about Haoshoku.

If Zoro needs to coat Enma in Haoshoku in order to satisfy its expectations of him, then he's most likely going to need it in order to forge Enma into a Kokuto.

I'm not a fan of giving people certain traits because Zoro has them.
Serious or joke/troll?

Mihawk top 5

I think he is below Kaido, Dragon, Akainu and Shanks (and soon BB).

Except that he can be stronger than anyone else
What excuse is there for Shanks to be stronger than Mihawk now?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Zoro has provoked so many breakdowns on Wano itโ€™s hysterical.
The fear of Zoro proving he is as capable as Luffy got haters on fucking suicide watch.

You can see it everywhere.

AdvCoC is slowly called overrated now that Zoro has it obviously:ihaha:

Zoro fans eating well this arc.

2 Mistakes of One Piece fandom.

Never speak ill of Zoro.

Never believe that dude who wants to see a fish pond will be his equal:risicheck::shame:

First of all, Mihawk in no way has ever stressed a desire too actually take down a Yonkou. He reached his dream years before the actualy story began, becoming the World's best swordsman,
No one ever said what mihawk's dream is, that's you being a mihawk fanboy to suggest that you know it and you claim that he achieved it.

That's 1 thing,

And another is Lolo novel specifically tells us that mihawk's title is debatable, since he never beat Vista and Pre-Yonko Shanks, people were saying who is the greatest swordsman, that's Lolo novel not me.

No one would say Roger isn't PK or Shanks and other 3 aren't Yonko so, that's the difference here.

Mihawk is a character whose actions are heavily dependent on his mood as seen here:
You didn't read well, he later admitted to Krieg, he went after Krieg's head;

Furthermore, I don't get where this "he depends on the Marines/WG" comes from. If that was the case Mihawk would've requested aid from the Navy to walk into a Yonkou's territory or talk about the matter with the WG first asking for permission as his actions could trigger a war.
Does he care ?
Where are the Navy battle ships?
Absolutely, right ?

As we see here what speaks against Mihawk meeting Shanks on a whim in the New world when he already pulled up on him before ?
Because he didn't go to fight with Shanks. He went to Shanks like a little b!tch to inform Shanks about Luffy, that's how sidekick he is.

What I said is that if he is going to fight with Yonko at any point in his career, then he should've done it when he was a Shichibukai not after losing his Shichibukai title.

I never said he should fight Yonko, it's you mihawk fanboys with fanarts saying that he will fight Shanks after declining Shanks's fight offer 2 times in 2 different locations when he was a Shichibukai, now he should fight Shanks after losing his title? Ridiculous.

mihawk is probably swinging his sword to stay alive while running from Larines and SSG right now, not against Shanks, Lmao.

Wishful thinking. At best they're establishing an alliance as equals.
Equals at what? mihawk has no ambition to become PK or Emperor and ruler of the Sea, so they can't be equals, mihawk can only assist Shanks, as he was assisting World Government as a Shichibukai,

Instead of serving World Government, now he will serve Shanks.

That's already established as mihawk even said he won't fight Shanks even if World Government tells him to do it at marineford battle, he would easily choose Shanks over world government and now world government betrayed him, he can join Shanks and become his underling just like he was an underling of World Government, it's not new for mihawk.

Clear as day he's the only character alive to have a black blade, a feat not even achieved by Roger or Oden. Even bloodlusted Apes fear him.
Mihawk didn't teach it to Zoro just like he didn't give him the secret of making a black blade, you dont just give your enemy everything, but shit like CoA and CoO are New World basics.
Post automatically merged:

No one ever said what mihawk's dream is, that's you being a mihawk fanboy to suggest that you know it and you claim that he achieved it.

That's 1 thing,

And another is Lolo novel specifically tells us that mihawk's title is debatable, since he never beat Vista and Pre-Yonko Shanks, people were saying who is the greatest swordsman, that's Lolo novel not me.

No one would say Roger isn't PK or Shanks and other 3 aren't Yonko so, that's the difference here.

You didn't read well, he later admitted to Krieg, he went after Krieg's head;

Because he didn't go to fight with Shanks. He went to Shanks like a little b!tch to inform Shanks about Luffy, that's how sidekick he is.

What I said is that if he is going to fight with Yonko at any point in his career, then he should've done it when he was a Shichibukai not after losing his Shichibukai title.

I never said he should fight Yonko, it's you mihawk fanboys with fanarts saying that he will fight Shanks after declining Shanks's fight offer 2 times in 2 different locations when he was a Shichibukai, now he should fight Shanks after losing his title? Ridiculous.

mihawk is probably swinging his sword to stay alive while running from Larines and SSG right now, not against Shanks, Lmao.

Equals at what? mihawk has no ambition to become PK or Emperor and ruler of the Sea, so they can't be equals, mihawk can only assist Shanks, as he was assisting World Government as a Shichibukai,

Instead of serving World Government, now he will serve Shanks.

That's already established as mihawk even said he won't fight Shanks even if World Government tells him to do it at marineford battle, he would easily choose Shanks over world government and now world government betrayed him, he can join Shanks and become his underling just like he was an underling of World Government, it's not new for mihawk.
Go take a break, You think Oda would trash a character he made since the beginning of the series?

Last edited by a moderator:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
What excuse is there for Shanks to be stronger than Mihawk now?
I was thinking for a long time that Mihawk had COC so this doesnโ€™t change anything.

Shanks was always stronger for me.

Mihawk is a powerhouse yet not stronger than Shanks.

I donโ€™t know why now Mihawk is 99% to have COC it change something about Shanks vs Mihawk.

Shanks COC is by no means below Mihawk, Shanks was always hyped for his willpower, he carried the straw hat, is liked with Luffy etc etc. Mihawk has COC but Shanks is the bigger man in that area.

The fact COC can be weaponized really ended the debate in Shanks favor.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I dont think his coc has to be stronger than say roger or wb just cause he has the strongest blade
I didn't claim it was either. I didn't even vote for Mihawk having the strongest Haoshoku alive, let alone of all time.

Cinera

โ€Ž
The fact COC can be weaponized really ended the debate in Shanks favor.
The opposite.

The fact that Zoro unlocked weaponised Haoshoku before even forging a black blade, destroys whatever shreds were left in Shanks favour.

Mihawk's Haoshoku is going to be beyond Shanks.

Haoshoku coating is what was required to tame Enma.
An even higher mastery will be needed to blacken Enma.

Shanks > Mihawk folks have no route left but to deny Word of God. There's no longer any doubt that Shanks is a swordsman.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
The opposite.

The fact that Zoro unlocked weaponised Haoshoku before even forging a black blade, destroys whatever shreds were left in Shanks favour.

Mihawk's Haoshoku is going to be beyond Shanks.

Haoshoku coating is what was required to tame Enma.
An even higher mastery will be needed to blacken Enma.

Shanks > Mihawk folks have no route left but to deny Word of God. There's no longer any doubt that Shanks is a swordsman.
I forgot Roger black sword or Ray or Shiki

my bad

Mihawk having better COC than Shanks wonโ€™t ever happen

shanks probably beats kaido in conq stat
kaido>shanks
I'm convinced that that "people says" in Kaido title statement was put there for a reason. Also Oda is building up Shanks without even hiding it too much. Kaido himself hyped Shanks at the same lvl as Roger, WB, Xebec and Oden (who is Kaido nemesis pretty much), Shanks is the hero and inspiring figure of the MC and also now that Kaido and BM are almost beaten (20-30-40 chapters at best) we will go with Shanks and BB as next villains/targets/walls to surpass. The fact that the film Red itself (which is about Shanks) should come out right after Wano. But let's wait. Anyway the most coc gets hype the most Shanks gets hype as well.

Cinera

โ€Ž
I forgot Roger black sword or Ray or Shiki

my bad
All of them are inferior swordsmen to Mihawk.

Shiki at least has a Devil Fruit.

Roger was stalemated by a Whitebeard that wasn't using his Devil Fruit.

I'm not on the "Roger was the strongest character ever" train anyway. The one fight that made Roger and Whitebeard equals was a fight where Whitebeard didn't use his Devil Fruit.

Mihawk having better COC than Shanks wonโ€™t ever happen
It already has.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
conquerors haki is as strong as the person is
so technically kaido's as the strongest pirate should be stronger.
i think this perception of shanks as the strongest coc user is a bit premature
Donโ€™t you think Ray talked about the spirit ? The only way to make it stronger is to reinforce your spirit ?

All of them are inferior swordsmen to Mihawk.

Shiki at least has a Devil Fruit.

Roger was stalemated by a Whitebeard that wasn't using his Devil Fruit.

I'm not on the "Roger was the strongest character ever" train anyway. The one fight that made Roger and Whitebeard equals was a fight where Whitebeard didn't use his Devil Fruit.

It already has.
So you really think the PK, Luffy goal, the greatest legend of One piece, the man who conquered all the seas, that beat Xebec, stale mating WB, had Shiki respect, Garp, Chinjao, all bow down before Roger greatness. Even Oden said that even if WB was amazing Roger was a shade greater.
And this is a shonen.

I donโ€™t think you wanna bet that Mihawk > Roger ?
Or that Mihawk COC > Roger COC ?

This is a wild take

Cinera

โ€Ž
The four strongest pirates pre-TS were the Yonkos. That automatically disqualifies Mihawk from being the very strongest alive

Mihawk no doubt has CoC though after this chapter revelation
  1. It was referring to influence and military might not personal combat ability.
  2. Mihawk isn't a pirate.

Even Oden said that even if WB was amazing Roger was a shade greater.
Panel?

I donโ€™t think you wanna bet that Mihawk > Roger ?
Or that Mihawk COC > Roger COC ?

This is a wild take
Roger's best feat is stalemating Base Primebeard (without his Devil Fruit). I don't think we'll see more combat feats from Roger, so I have no qualms scaling Roger accordingly.