General & Others There is 1 positive thing ZKK

How can we have nightmares of something that we were right about ?
I saw their nightmares live..people used to create threads like this every day about the nightmares :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans were literally right about ZKK lmao
Its not about right or wrong, we are talking about nightmares, Sanji fans were literally making a thread about ZKK believers too untill the end of arc..pretty much every day. They were so scared as to why there were still believers. There were far more threads about them getting scared of ZKK believers than ZKK threads. I still remember enjoying the whole thing :myman:

Zoro already got a huge role with rooftop & King. You clowns just wanted too much lol
Oda introduced Zoro's plot-lines and abandoned them.

I personally never propagated ZKK here like a lot did, but I did however criticize the decision to not resolve any of the plot-lines.

And no, it has nothing to do with power stuff, either. Oda could make Zoro weaker than what he ended up as, but actually wrap up the ongoing story and character arc he had in the Wano, and it'd be a far better ending.

:kayneshrug:

Regardless, the notion that a side protag might kill a main villain of arc (just an arc, not series) is nothing weird. It happens often in Shonen and fanbases usually love it. One Piece fanbase (or at least Luffy fans) are only ones I've ever seen be so insecure about just the notion of it lol.

Zoro fans will forever be known as the Yamcha’s of the OP fanbase thank to ZKK. Anything you guys say will not be taken seriously, ever. You even got sword swallowers like @HA001 leaving the community when the theory got exposed :kobeha:

@nik87 @Mr. Reloaded @The White Crane @ZoroMazino @m0nst3Rx @mly90 @wys @Orojackson Refugee @Boiroy @Redhair Le Fishe @style
ZKK is a failure for Zoro tards.

Not a failure for Zoro. Zoro still >>> Lanji.

I never thought Zoro had a chance of beating Kaido personally since I am not retarded.

Both fanbases are pretty retarded though tbh.

Zoro fans will forever be known as the Yamcha’s of the OP fanbase thank to ZKK. Anything you guys say will not be taken seriously, ever. You even got sword swallowers like @HA001 leaving the community when the theory got exposed :kobeha:

@nik87 @Mr. Reloaded @The White Crane @ZoroMazino @m0nst3Rx @mly90 @wys @Orojackson Refugee @Boiroy @Redhair Le Fishe @style
With the amount of shit you say here, I mean if you are still fine and live without any shame, zkk fans are safe lol
Post automatically merged:

At least he doesn’t dip for weeks when he takes L’s like you did
He did when sanji vs king didn't happen lmao!