General & Others They might not solo YC1/2 this arc

The 9 shadows toki talked about was for the liberation of wano which is occupied by both orochi and kaido,with kaido being the big shot to deal with in order to liberate wano.
Also during the banquet in flower capital,orochi clearly said the shadows toki was talking about aren't only coming for his head,but also for kaido's(with people laughing at him saying there is no human who can defeat kaido).
So yeah the 9 shadows are coming or both orochi and kaido.

The 9 shadows toki talked about was for the liberation of wano which is occupied by both orochi and kaido,with kaido being the big shot to deal with in order to liberate wano.
Also during the banquet in flower capital,orochi clearly said the shadows toki was talking about aren't only coming for his head,but also for kaido's(with people laughing at him saying there is no human who can defeat kaido).
So yeah the 9 shadows are coming both orochi and kaido.

Linlin came to Wano for two specific purposes: Kill Luffy and get Zeus back. She's gonna encounter Nami. Also, I seriously doubt Marco, or even the rest of the Whitebeard pirates arrive, outside of maybe Izo. Marco had already refused and gave Nekomamushi a message to Luffy. That entire exchange is pointless if Marco comes anyway.

As for Urouge, there's no indication he's arriving on Wano, and even if he is, Bonney has no hope of getting there, given she's in the heart of Mariejois. That still leaves 1 Supernova unaccounted for. And Drake, it's confirmed he isn't in the race for Pirate King. What good is boosting his notoriety gonna be?
With urouge coming,we are already having 9 supernovas in wano ie luffy,kid,zoro,law,hawkins,apoo,killer,drake and urouge so the count is good.
For marco,i think that's not the end of the story for him coming to wano.Do you seriously think neko went to see him for him to just say he isn't coming? I think there is definitely a twist for him coming with wb pirates,same for kizaru and the marines.
For drake,his notoriety is going to be for him to be a big shot in the marines in a short amount of time for his undercover job and helping in the defeat of beast pirates.
It is pretty clear for me those 9 supernovas are going to be the most reknown people in the next generation.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
which is pure fan fiction

honestly it would be bullshit for Zoro to be low top tier despite the strongest person he ever beat being Pica. The man was 1 shot by Killer. Luffy took a cheap shot to the side, got back up, fought for several more hours, and defeated katakuri.

there's absolutely nothing Zoro has over Luffy, yet Z-boys are willing to bend backwards to give him feats he doesn't have, power ups he's never shown, and portrayal he's never earned.

Beating Pica and Killer is literally the only thing of merit Zoro has done in the new world. Luffy on the other hand nearly died trying to stop the Noah, beat chinjao, beat Doffy, beat Cracker, fought sanji and the enraged army directly after beating cracker, beat katakuri, and took an ass beating by Kaido. Luffy has been busting his ass in almost every arc and Killer has been the first person to seriously injure Zoro since his encounter with Kizaru pre-skip. Yet you tell me Zoro is low top tier.
Nope zoro has gone no where near all out thats why.

Nope zoro has gone no where near all out thats why.
also fanfiction

Pica was a high diff fight for him. Sanzen Sekai is one of Zoro's strongest attacks, it was literally his final attack against mihawk.

Asura is stronger but asura has always traditionally been a 1-2 move form. Something akin to G3 pre-skip or KKG(or at least the pre-ACoA version of KKG) post skip.

Zoro using ISDS is the equivalent of Luffy being forced to use kong organ, which in my mind is a high diff fight.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
For marco,i think that's not the end of the story for him coming to wano.Do you seriously think neko went to see him for him to just he isn't coming?
Marco gave him a message to impart to Luffy. So it wasn't a waste of time.

With urouge coming,we are already having 9 supernovas in wano ie luffy,kid,zoro,law,hawkins,apoo,killer,drake and urouge so the count is good.
Wait, is this due to the 9 Shadows Toki mentioned? I'm pretty sure she was referring to the retainers. Either way, there's no indication Urouge is even coming.

For drake,his notoriety is going to be for him to be a big shot in the marines in a short amount of time for his undercover job and helping in the defeat of beast pirates.
It is pretty clear for me those 9 supernovas are going to be the most reknown people in the next generation.
The Drake part makes sense, I guess, but he doesn't have to beat Kaido in order to help reform the Marines. The conflicts within the Marines is that of corruption. Drake made a bigger deal over CP0 being in Wano than even the Yonko Alliance.

Also, I seriously doubt Apoo is coming out of this arc in a good spot. He's been nothing but a backstabbing, arrogant opportunist. Someone like that is definitely not making it far.

Even Morgans implies that the other WG members will fall out to make way for one who will be Pirate King.

HA001

also fanfiction

Pica was a high diff fight for him. Sanzen Sekai is one of Zoro's strongest attacks, it was literally his final attack against mihawk.

Asura is stronger but asura has always traditionally been a 1-2 move form. Something akin to G3 pre-skip or KKG(or at least the pre-ACoA version of KKG) post skip.

Zoro using ISDS is the equivalent of Luffy being forced to use kong organ, which in my mind is a high diff fight.
Yeah no. Pica was low diff.

He fought mihawk at the start and got better moves throughout his journey.

Hes yet to use his pre skip power up or any of the things he learned during the time skip.

Engage your brain next time.

Yeah no. Pica was low diff.

He fought mihawk at the start and got better moves throughout his journey.

Hes yet to use his pre skip power up or any of the things he learned during the time skip.

Engage your brain next time.
What manga are you reading lol.

ISDS was literally a new version of Sanzen Sekai he learned over the timeskip. Sanzen Sekai is Zoro's strongest move bar asura. Hence its called "Santoryu ougi". It is the strongest 3 sword style move in his arsenal.

saying that Zoro vs Pica wasn't high diff because he didn't use asura is like saying that Luffy vs katakuri wasn't high diff because he didn't use King Kong gun.

HA001

What manga are you reading lol.

ISDS was literally a new version of Sanzen Sekai he learned over the timeskip. Sanzen Sekai is Zoro's strongest move bar asura. Hence its called "Santoryu ougi". It is the strongest 3 sword style move in his arsenal.

saying that Zoro vs Pica wasn't high diff because he didn't use asura is like saying that Luffy vs katakuri wasn't high diff because he didn't use King Kong gun.
That was to cut a literal mountain.

Something which shits on the dc of ycs

For pica he just used 3000 worlds.

Marco gave him a message to impart to Luffy. So it wasn't a waste of tim
Ok let's wait and see then
Wait, is this due to the 9 Shadows Toki mentioned? I'm pretty sure she was referring to the retainers. Either way, there's no indication Urouge is even coming.
She said "cast 9 shadows across 20 years and let wano know the bright of dawn" which means it can't be the 9 scabbards as only 4 of them time travelled with one already being a traitor(who can still be redeemed nonetheless)
For me there is going to be a twist revealing the 9 shadows and those who are supposed to come in the new world to deal with kaido(which oden said) are the same people.
Toki isn't some prophet who knew all the retainers were going to be alive 20 years later when she only made 4 to time travel.
For me,she speaks about the people oden told her about.
The Drake part makes sense, I guess, but he doesn't have to beat Kaido in order to help reform the Marines. The conflicts within the Marines is that of corruption. Drake made a bigger deal over CP0 being in Wano than even the Yonko Alliance
Yeah but i think he will participate.
Remember in chapter 956 when he was talking about yonko alliance with koby? He told him about strawhat being in prison and how it was still status quo with no report saying luffy escaped implying he will need luffy's help in defeating this new yonkou alliance.I also think he is the one who helped law escape prison as he was supposedly acting strange,said by Hawkins when hawkins captured law.
Also, I seriously doubt Apoo is coming out of this arc in a good spot. He's been nothing but a backstabbing, arrogant opportunist. Someone like that is definitely not making it far
Lol what has apoo done which is so outrageous? Betray kid and hawkins? Oda can redeem him everyday by revealing he was some double agent as i doubt he is any loyal to kaido honestly.
We had komurasaki ruining families in her introduction with people saying she was a very bad irredeemable woman,yet oda clearly explained why she did all of that and now everybody likes her.
Even if apoo really did betray them,it doesn't stop him from be redeemed by helping take down kaido.For me this guy,has done nothing bad as they are pirates and betrayal comes with alliances like robin said in punk hazard.
Even Morgans implies that the other WG members will fall out to make way for one who will be Pirate King.
Yeah but that doesn't prevent the other supernovas to be big shots even if luffy is the pirate king lol.
We had the narrator tell us during oden flashback that 5 members of the rocks pirate crew who started recruiting 33 years ago were going to be the beacons of power for the next generation,yet none of them became pirate king.
Not becoming pirate king doesn't stop you from being a big shot.Wb was never pirate king but was able to become wsm and roger's equal.

Either way, there's no indication Urouge is even coming.
Yeah just like there are many people who will surely come without any prior indication at this point.
Luffy and his current alliance can't take down big mom and kaido's crew alone.
Remember garp's words? He said those 2 teaming up is going to cause something the world isn't prepared for and that even the marines wouldn't be able to do anything about it.
I think many more are coming to this wano war without any prior indications at this point.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
She said "cast 9 shadows across 20 years and let wano know the bright of dawn" which means it can't be the 9 scabbards as only 4 of them time travelled with one already being a traitor(who can still be redeemed nonetheless)
Just because half of them went further in time doesn't mean she wasn't alluding to them. Also, Izo was a retainer. And there's Shinobu who wanted to be a vassal.

Toki isn't some prophet who knew all the retainers were going to be alive 20 years later when she only made 4 to time travel.
For me,she speaks about the people oden told her about.
You're right, she's not a prophet, so why wouldn't she think of the retainers?

Yeah but i think he will participate.
Remember in chapter 956 when he was talking about yonko alliance with koby? He told him about strawhat being in prison and how it was still status quo with no report saying luffy escaped implying he will need luffy's help in defeating this new yonkou alliance.I also think he is the one who helped law escape prison as he was supposedly acting strange,said by Hawkins when hawkins captured law.
Drake is an ally, true, but I sorely doubt he's gonna be among the ones recognized most after Wano.

Lol what has apoo done which is so outrageous? Betray kid and hawkins? Oda can redeem him everyday by revealing he was some double agent as i doubt he is any loyal to kaido honestly.
He's been an agent of Kaido's even before teaming up with Kid and Hawkins. And unlike Drake, Apoo has no ties with the Marines which could allude to ulterior motives.

Yeah but that doesn't prevent the other supernovas to be big shots even if luffy is the pirate king lol.
We had the narrator tell us during oden flashback that 5 members of the rocks pirate crew who started recruiting 33 years ago were going to be the beacons of power for the next generation,yet none of them became pirate king.
Not becoming pirate king doesn't stop you from being a big shot.Wb was never pirate king but was able to become wsm and roger's equal.
Given we're approaching the end, and the other Supernovas haven't made any leaps, I say this race is winding down. And it will be between Luffy and Teach.

Zoro is soloing king and will participate in fight against Kaido

Quote this post because This will happen... regardless of some will like it or not
So luffy is on deaths door and has to be carried and cant even fend off fodder but you think zoro, his subbordinate, will fight a yc1 and finish him. And then have enough stamina to waddle his way to wherever the kaido fight is and assist? Come on man there is a limit to wank.
Its especially bad to think this since zoro fainted from one hit by nerfed killer and some stomach poisoning.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Yeah just like there are many people who will surely come without any prior indication at this point.
Luffy and his current alliance can't take down big mom and kaido's crew alone.
Remember garp's words? He said those 2 teaming up is going to cause something the world isn't prepared for and that even the marines wouldn't be able to do anything about it.
I think many more are coming to this wano war without any prior indications at this point.
To the bolded, Garp could just as easily be alluding to how Linlin and Kaido teaming up might have major ramifications to the balance of power. As for the rest, I know many more will be coming to Wano. I've an entire hunch that every ally accumulated throughout the Timeskip arcs will converge in Wano.

Just because half of them went further in time doesn't mean she wasn't alluding to them. Also, Izo was a retainer. And there's Shinobu who wanted to be a vassal.
So how does toki know shinobu wanted to be a vassal and how will toki know izo may come back 20 years later? Again she isn't a prophet. She talks about what she knows, and she couldn't know all the retainers will be alive 20 years later aside from the 4 scabbards she time travelled.
For me what makes the most sense is if toki talked about the people oden told her about.
You're right, she's not a prophet, so why wouldn't she think of the retainers
Adressed above.
Drake is an ally, true, but I sorely doubt he's gonna be
Let's wait and find out then.
He's been an agent of Kaido's even before teaming up with Kid and Hawkins. And unlike Drake, Apoo has no ties with the Marines which could allude to ulterior motives
That doesn't stop him from be redeemed though.Apoo is a cunning foe and most likely not loyal to kaido.
At the first sign of beast pirates being toppled,i think he definitely betrays them.
Given we're approaching the end, and the other Supernovas haven't made any leaps, I say this race is winding down. And it will be between Luffy and Teach.
Yeah for pirate king, not for the supernovas to be big shots at Eos.They are the beacons of power for the next generation but under teach and luffy though.

Luffy (Kid and Law at first too) vs. Kaido
Zoro vs. King
Sanji vs. Queen
Jinbe vs. Jack

If Luffy is beating a Yonko this arc, unassisted or assisted, his top brass need to become his commanders. Zoro and Sanji will surprise people this war, just like they did for Water 7. This IS the next breakthrough arc.