Chapter Discussion This chapter proved Shanks is not a "true" swordsman

The fuck. 20 pages in 12h.

By the way Kid's doesn't make a perfect weapon. It is mix of a bunch of metal parts so it can't be perfect cut anyway.

That said. Yes Shanks swordsmanship is not on the level of Mihawk or Zoro. That's why he is weaker.

Did you read my post or are you doing this on purpose?? I'm losing my patience, I literally posted the same images twice.
Yes I did. It's very wordy and very lengthy and that's very nice but it's ultimately not "Proof". It's not a panel where Shanks gets outright called a swordsman, it's just your own thoughts and opinions.

This however, is proof:

This is a draft for one of the colourspreads, it's made by Oda himself. It's not a Vivre Card, or a databook, or fanart, this was by Oda's own hand.
If you have to know, it's from when Oda drew every Vice Captain with Zoro up front.
In it you have Zoro, but instead of VCs you have swordsmen, it shows the big main swordsmen character in the series, and as such, the characters Zoro has or has to surpass in order to become WSS, some of these include:
Mihawk
Kinemon
Kiku
Ushimaru
Tashigi
Vista
Cavendish
Fossa (from WB's Crew)
Koshiro and his students.

Guess who's not showing though?

Yes I did. It's very wordy and very lengthy and that's very nice but it's ultimately not "Proof". It's not a panel where Shanks gets outright called a swordsman, it's just your own thoughts and opinions.

This however, is proof:

This is a draft for one of the colourspreads, it's made by Oda himself. It's not a Vivre Card, or a databook, or fanart, this was by Oda's own hand.
If you have to know, it's from when Oda drew every Vice Captain with Zoro up front.
In it you have Zoro, but instead of VCs you have swordsmen, it shows the big main swordsmen character in the series, and as such, the characters Zoro has or has to surpass in order to become WSS, some of these include:
Mihawk
Kinemon
Kiku
Ushimaru
Tashigi
Vista
Cavendish
Fossa (from WB's Crew)
Koshiro and his students.

Guess who's not showing though?
this is also in one of those ideas

This thread shows just how depleted the Mihawk fandom is, they actually feel the need to feed this bait for 20 pages lmao.

Shanks feats have them shook, they managed to limp along for years after Mihawk's pathetic Marineford showings but it's clearly reached it's limit, if Mihawk doesn't do something incredible soon...rip.

This thread shows just how depleted the Mihawk fandom is, they actually feel the need to feed this bait for 20 pages lmao.

Shanks feats have them shook, they managed to limp along for years after Mihawk's pathetic Marineford showings but it's clearly reached it's limit, if Mihawk doesn't do something incredible soon...rip.
He's gonna have to show off something big to lick Shanks' feet