Anime & Manga This reddit post about worstgen forum made me chuckle

AL sama

Red Haired
I'm talking about Divvs and specifically AL's reaction, so interesting that you would jump the gun in the quick manner that you did. The reaction towards it when I asked as well as someone who was much more closer to him was nothing short of absolutely disgusting. A dismissive "oh it's sad" with no discussion after which even caused him to throw up after as someone with a soul would. Further insight on the matter leading to answers such as "WG doesn't care about OJ anymore" YOU. PIGS. Coming from essentially an outsider looking in perspective both from how this is the first forum I've been on since then and how I don't frequent forums as much as an average forum goer this is abhorrent as fuck. Forums are not over someone's life, and for that to be the be all end all answer was the breaking point for me. My activity has lessened because of it. I've actually not been nearly as comfortable knowing that's how something like that is handled. Anyway thanks for coming to my ted talk, and burn in hell.
for you to say such utter disrespectful nonsense towards my friendship with divvs it means either you don't know me well enough or you've some grudge against me

I lost my friend and you're saying I mocked his death??

I WANNA KNOW ON WHAT BASIS ARE YOU SAYING SUCH FREAKING NONSENSE

Banchi

yawn-together
for you to say such utter disrespectful nonsense towards my friendship with divvs it means either you don't know me well enough or you've some grudge against me

I lost my friend and you're saying I mocked his death??

I WANNA KNOW ON WHAT BASIS ARE YOU SAYING SUCH FREAKING NONSENSE
Okay how about how you're trying to save face since this is relatively public now. If that's not audacious then I don't know what is.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You call that respectful? That beginning is an obvious excuse only exemplified further by the reactions that followed after.

I still talked to Divvs and knew him in the brief time that I did. I actually ditched an RP thread due to college, and felt bad about it so I was given some relief on that. Much like I said before me not being on a FORUM shouldn't by-pass that. When having a discussion concerning his death it was brushed over. In a time when I'd like some shared sympathy provide it. The elitism should be left at the door when it comes to that.
Utter nonsense. All you're doing is trying dictate how people should mourn and express grief. AL has known Divvens way longer than you have and was his actual friend, but because YOU want people to show even more grief online, you accuse them of not caring?

And funny how you preach about respect when you're being the most disgustingly disrespectful, using someone's death to spread negativity and accuse his friend without evidence.

Banchi

yawn-together
Bruh, you legit accused him of disregarding his friend's death. Why would anyone with a working brain not confront it?!
Then why am I the first to confront the latter? I know why, there's a power inbalance that dictates things like that as a taboo over fear of someone being completely railed for even doing so. One that makes such circumstances seem grateful in the end, and it's disgusting
Post automatically merged:

Utter nonsense. All you're doing is trying dictate how people should mourn and express grief. AL has known Divcens way longer than you have and was his actual friend, but because YOU want people to show even more grief online, you accuse them of not caring?

And funny how you preach about respect when you're being the most disgustingly disrespectful, using someone's death to spread negativity and accuse his friend without evidence.
Oh yeah no evidence huh

That's it, that's the conversation. Doesn't sound like any friend to me.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Then why am I the first to confront the latter? I know why, there's a power inbalance that dictates things like that as a taboo over fear of someone being completely railed for even doing so. One that makes such circumstances seem grateful in the end, and it's disgusting
The fact that you're the first person to say something so disgusting about the subject should be telling, but of course you try to play it off as being brave while everyone else fear the powers that be on a weeb forum.

Banchi

yawn-together
The fact that you're the first person to say something so disgusting about the subject should be telling, but of course you try to play it off as being brave while everyone else fear the powers that be on a weeb forum.
Thats exactly it. That kind of power on a weeb forum is asinine but regardless of that notion I've had enough arguments with shitty people in general to know that it's unwarranted.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Thats exactly it. That kind of power on a weeb forum is asinine but regardless of that notion I've had enough arguments with shitty people in general to know that it's unwarranted.
So why be so disrespectful with the baseless accusations and the fake psychoanalysis to try and hide it?

Lots of people expressed their grief and respect for Div, some long and same brief so the question is...why AL? Why do you accuse AL of all people? You've yet to show any evidence.

Banchi

yawn-together
So why be so disrespectful with the baseless accusations and the fake psychoanalysis to try and hide it?

Lots of people expressed their grief and respect for Div, some long and same brief so that question is...why AL? Why do you accuse AL of all people? You've yet to show any evidence.
I just did above. With the conversation being sparked from a similar event on my own end. In fact I'm the one that told him about it, and when receiving that as the only reply he came to me on the brink of tears after throwing up. That shit should not be tolerated whether we're in the talks of displacing grief or not. If it's a power play its a disgusting use of your friends death, if it's grief then I don't really see any had there. No shared memories? No discussion of how one knew the other? I'm fully versed in the differing opinion means that I must be against you field. This isn't that. Im not against anyone. Im against that behavior.

I just did above. With the conversation being sparked from a similar event on my own end. In fact I'm the one that told him about it, and when receiving that as the only reply he came to me on the brink of tears after throwing up. That shit should not be tolerated whether we're in the talks of displacing grief or not. If it's a power play its a disgusting use of your friends death, if it's grief then I don't really see any had there. No shared memories? No discussion of how one knew the other? I'm fully versed in the differing opinion means that I must be against you field. This isn't that. Im not against anyone. Im against that behavior.
I’m only seeing one disgusting use of Divven’s death here and it’s coming from you.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah no evidence huh

That's it, that's the conversation. Doesn't sound like any friend to me.
That's it? That's your big evidence? Saying his passing is sad 6 months after grieving? So you expect people to be sad and depressed for long periods of time and not move on with their lives? You do know that sometimes, people dont wanna talk about sensitive subjects?

Once again, you being completely disgusting and disrespectful.

AL sama

Red Haired
you really don't know me well enough and I won't explain to you why I said it like that

@ALI! why banchi has ss of our DM

Banchi

yawn-together
I’m only seeing one disgusting use of Divven’s death here and it’s coming from you.
Disgusting as in a means to finding a right to it because I assure you this kind of sentiment was not the case when brought up before this. I'm someone who's had 10 people die and not once have I seen such a display over the matter.

Can we stop pretending to know how someone feels from just some words in the web?

We cant see faces, emotions or anything. I didnt knew this guy, yet I do know there is people who are gonna miss him no matter what and if he was here, he propably wouldnt want people fighting for theses things for him.

Death is always sad and not always we are able to expres how we feel.

Banchi

yawn-together
you really don't know me well enough and I won't explain to you why I said it like that

@ALI! why banchi has ss of our DM
I'm a fucking bat out of hell when it comes to that stuff. I'll have you know he came to me completely distraught over that response, and through a helping hand I eventually got it. I was actually going to bring it up. Note by this seemingly silly status update I made on September 12th but I decided to reserve it until now in the end.
I can't get a link, but here it is:
For those that know this part of the game along with some things I've learned, I dedicate this one to you WG
https://youtu.be/oOjYQkNHRTk

Lmao banchi or whatever ur name just stfu , Dude i read ur Convo and you don't know shit , I lost my brother and I know AL's reaction very well we can't be always sad or we won't advance in our life you will be sad when someone dear to you getting mentioned but you / we always try to stay strong .

Mf check Linkin Park , This is Mike who lost his dear friend Chest but he tried not to cry and stayed strong :

Banchi

yawn-together
Lmao banchi or whatever ur name just stfu , Dude i read ur Convo and you don't know shit , I lost my brother and I know AL's reaction very well we can't be always sad or we won't advance in our life you will be sad when someone dear to you getting mentioned but you / we always try to stay strong .

Mf check Linkin Park , This is Mike who lost his dear friend Chest but he tried not to cry and stayed strong :

I've lost a lot of people and not once not even in my circle of friends has it ever been brushed off so callously. That's what this is about. The fact that everyone's heads are so far up their own asses, some even others asses, that that kind of behavior is excused and accepted. I don't care who you are. There should be a level of camaraderie when discussing something of that nature, but these motherfuckers still stay on their high horses much like how it was even just shown here. Honestly, the only thing that signals to me is that they're proud things went the way they did since without it they wouldn't be here to step on you.