Anime & Manga This reddit post about worstgen forum made me chuckle

I've lost a lot of people and not once not even in my circle of friends has it ever been brushed off so callously. That's what this is about. The fact that everyone's heads are so far up their own asses, some even others asses, that that kind of behavior is excused and accepted. I don't care who you are. There should be a level of camaraderie when discussing something of that nature, but these motherfuckers still stay on their high horses much like how it was even just shown here. Honestly, the only thing that signals to me is that they're proud things went the way they did since without it they wouldn't be here to step on you.
Dude get the fuck off my thread! Stop hijacking my thread into something it isn't.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I've lost a lot of people and not once not even in my circle of friends has it ever been brushed off so callously. That's what this is about. The fact that everyone's heads are so far up their own asses, some even others asses, that that kind of behavior is excused and accepted. I don't care who you are. There should be a level of camaraderie when discussing something of that nature, but these motherfuckers still stay on their high horses much like how it was even just shown here. Honestly, the only thing that signals to me is that they're proud things went the way they did since without it they wouldn't be here to step on you.
You are honestly doing way too much. Stop telling ppl how to grief. It is mad disrespectful digging up someones death and making it all about you. That's really insensitive and selfish.
The fact that you weren't considerate enough to privately pm them about such a sensitive issue says more about you tbh

I'm talking about Divvs and specifically AL's reaction, so interesting that you would jump the gun in the quick manner that you did. The reaction towards it when I asked as well as someone who was much more closer to him was nothing short of absolutely disgusting. A dismissive "oh it's sad" with no discussion after which even caused him to throw up after as someone with a soul would. Further insight on the matter leading to answers such as "WG doesn't care about OJ anymore" YOU. PIGS. Coming from essentially an outsider looking in perspective both from how this is the first forum I've been on since then and how I don't frequent forums as much as an average forum goer this is abhorrent as fuck. Forums are not over someone's life, and for that to be the be all end all answer was the breaking point for me. My activity has lessened because of it. I've actually not been nearly as comfortable knowing that's how something like that is handled. Anyway thanks for coming to my ted talk, and burn in hell.

You are honestly doing way too much. Stop telling ppl how to grief. It is mad disrespectful digging up someones death and making it all about you. That's really insensitive and selfish.
The fact that you weren't considerate enough to privately pm them about such a sensitive issue says more about you tbh
ONG

Reddit is pretty much Worstgen except instead of insane Zoro wank it is insane Luffy wank. It’s funny because many of the Zoro takes that get many likes on here would get downvoted to hell on Reddit lol

The one main difference that makes me enjoy discussing on Worstgen more though is that mods on that subreddit are way too sensitive. Banning and deleting posts for the dumbest reasons.