Anime & Manga This reddit post about worstgen forum made me chuckle

That gave me a good laugh. Why are they so triggered over what we talk about? Do people not get that criticism doesn't mean hate?
What is surprising and funny is that they are genuinely shocked that One Piece was being hated on. They had no idea such a world can exist where people hated on One Piece. That is what happens when you censor people and are only given certain views which Reddit is known for.

What is surprising and funny is that they are genuinely shocked that One Piece was being hated on. They had no idea such a world can exist where people hated on One Piece. That is what happens when you censor people and are only given certain views which Reddit is known for.
It's so funny!

Everytime I see your post about something related to one piece, it also makes me chuckle. I never know you love one piece so much that you love to post even trivial things. Or you are just jobless.
Who are you lol? And correction, "I used to love One Piece". And dude, you do know there is an "ignore" feature. If you don't like my posts just hover over my avatar scroll down a bit and you will see the "ignore" button. Click that and all your problems will disappear. You're welcome.
Post automatically merged:

Of course when worst gen is brought up outside of the forum its about the trashtalking :milaugh:

Do you remember which chapter in particular that got you banned?
No i don't remember. I think it was when Luffy was running up the stairs before he reached the roof. I was complaining about Oda filler chapters and stalling and then I was hit with a message from the reddit moderators saying you are now banned. lol

Other posts in this thread:
its kinda simple
hate is almost always some random nerds who never watchrd the thing theyre hating.:saden:
It's the cancerous post-Naruto crowd that moved to One Piece when that ended. They don't appreciate One Piece, they just follow it because it's popular. They haven't read it from the beginning, either, just read wiki entries and watched "top 10 epic feats" youtube videos, then moved straight to the latest chapters. Truly the worst generation.

Oda is perfect folks. All these summary, silhouette, run piece chapters was great writing all along. What a bunch of salty haters we are for not recognizing Oda's genius
:shame::ihaha:

If you don't like my posts just hover over my avatar scroll down a bit and you will see the "ignore" button
If you don't like one piece, just 'ignore' it and move on to 'masterpiece' manga/novel out there.

You make so many threads on 'what is the point of X or Y?' in one piece. Instead ask yourself 'what is the point of talking so much about something I hate?'. Simply 'ignore'. Then I will 'ignore' you.

If you don't like one piece, just 'ignore' it and move on to 'masterpiece' manga/novel out there.

You make so many threads on 'what is the point of X or Y?' in one piece. Instead ask yourself 'what is the point of talking so much about something I hate?'. Simply 'ignore'. Then I will 'ignore' you.
How about this, I will hover over your avatar and I will click on the ignore feature. Deuces!

Other posts in this thread:
its kinda simple
hate is almost always some random nerds who never watchrd the thing theyre hating.:saden:
It's the cancerous post-Naruto crowd that moved to One Piece when that ended. They don't appreciate One Piece, they just follow it because it's popular. They haven't read it from the beginning, either, just read wiki entries and watched "top 10 epic feats" youtube videos, then moved straight to the latest chapters. Truly the worst generation.

Oda is perfect folks. All these summary, silhouette, run piece chapters was great writing all along. What a bunch of salty haters we are for not recognizing Oda's genius
:shame::ihaha:
You are sarcastic but ironically most of it is true. There are bunch who calls GODA but there are shit load of salty haters who just whines for the sake of it. All there complaints are 'my favorite is not there, so shit chapter'.

That doesn't make sense... in the end you cannot tell him to not talk about a series which he watches and is not liking it. However its upto you to if you want to give input to him or not.

That doesn't make sense... in the end you cannot tell him to not talk about a series which he watches and is not liking it. However its upto you to if you want to give input to him or not.
Genuine criticism ( one piece has many) is welcome. Non sense talk about something which Oda hasn't even talked about in manga or just subjective bias is just whining. I am not asking him to stop talking about one piece. I am asking him to stop nonsense. There are many people who has written genuine criticism about some of the odas choices. Almost everyone welcome if criticism is genuine.

Genuine criticism ( one piece has many) is welcome. Non sense talk about something which Oda hasn't even talked about in manga or just subjective bias is just whining. I am not asking him to stop talking about one piece. I am asking him to stop nonsense. There are many people who has written genuine criticism about some of the odas choices. Almost everyone welcome if criticism is genuine.
Everything is subjective for a reader. Even for critics things are subjective that's why critics have different opinions. If not every show will be rated the same by all critics...either 0% or 100% in rotten tomato.
And again this is a forum where people put out what they like or hate.... you cannot tell them not to do that since you don't like it. Its neither their professional job nor yours. You can get angry at it and reply back to their argument....but saying ignore if you don't like xyz is the lamest thing one can do..... its not like people are getting paid to just go create a thread in a forum of a series which they don't even watch...I mean even if that was the case...they are doing it for money..in which case that comes under website/mods decision on what to do with those cases.