Anime & Manga This reddit post about worstgen forum made me chuckle

I mean realistically both do since Reddit is reddit, but at least worstgen could stand to prove them wrong. There's not a better feeling honestly. Though that won't be achieved because we all have to be proud of something at least
I have no idea what you're talking about. This site is infinitely better than censor reddit. I just found that post funny. Why yall getting so worked up about it? Yall act like I insulted your mother or something.

Banchi

yawn-together
I have no idea what you're talking about. This site is infinitely better than censor reddit. I just found that post funny. Why yall getting so worked up about it? Yall act like I insulted your mother or something.
It would be infinitely better if it weren't for the hapless infesting the place

Banchi

yawn-together
Oh I'm as chill as a fan
As chill as the ice that chills your soda
As chill as the shade on a hot summer day

I'm tired of people's inability/disinterest to learn and better themselves. Mods here even disregarding a person's death treating it twisted like he was a sort of obstacle ultimately. Like there ain't no halos here pal, far from that.

Everything is subjective for a reader. Even for critics things are subjective that's why critics have different opinions. If not every show will be rated the same by all critics...either 0% or 100% in rotten tomato.
And again this is a forum where people put out what they like or hate.... you cannot tell them not to do that since you don't like it. Its neither their professional job nor yours. You can get angry at it and reply back to their argument....but saying ignore if you don't like xyz is the lamest thing one can do..... its not like people are getting paid to just go create a thread in a forum of a series which they don't even watch...I mean even if that was the case...they are doing it for money..in which case that comes under website/mods decision on what to do with those cases.
Yes, everything is subjective. The OP is kind of person that whoever have different opinion are fools and don't know what they are talking about. He thinks that he is right about everything and others have different opinion are wrong. He himself said to me to ignore his posts of I don't like it. I also said to him to ignore something he doesn't like. What is the point of talking so much about something you don't like. It is not like I quoted every person who criticized one piece. I can say anything to anyone about how to ignore just like how they can talk about things. I don't want to just sit and see people trashtalk for no reason about something I like. Anyways, everyone have different perspective of things. And this is my perspective. Agree to disagree.

Lol got banned by Reddit before when /debatereligion against atheist argument bible number 5 abortion thing. i prove Bible numbers 5 is nothing do with abortion. But the comments don’t refuted my point clearl.y.They literally can’t tell why my point is wrong.
I got downvote to by one piece fan on Reddit for saying the wano will be great but good one.

Last edited:
Well that guy is right, many people doesnt like it, not because it is bad, but because their fav is not getting the hype and feats they want.

They all want some bloodlusted fights, with epic clashes and more beyond. But the reality is that Oda gives them different kind of roles and personalities. It is many their personality that decides how they will fight. Cracker hiding in his biscuit and getting one shotted makes sense. Queen depending more on his DF and tech and not Haki makes sense. Sanji getting a PU makes sense. Big Mom, while being strong lets her emotions overcome here and get beated makes sense.

In my opinion, the stroy is fine, I might now like some things, but as a whole, it is ok.

Banchi

yawn-together
what exactly are you talking about here??
Who did what? That's some serious allegation right there. Could you be a bit more specific about who exactly you're taking about?
I'm talking about Divvs and specifically AL's reaction, so interesting that you would jump the gun in the quick manner that you did. The reaction towards it when I asked as well as someone who was much more closer to him was nothing short of absolutely disgusting. A dismissive "oh it's sad" with no discussion after which even caused him to throw up after as someone with a soul would. Further insight on the matter leading to answers such as "WG doesn't care about OJ anymore" YOU. PIGS. Coming from essentially an outsider looking in perspective both from how this is the first forum I've been on since then and how I don't frequent forums as much as an average forum goer this is abhorrent as fuck. Forums are not over someone's life, and for that to be the be all end all answer was the breaking point for me. My activity has lessened because of it. I've actually not been nearly as comfortable knowing that's how something like that is handled. Anyway thanks for coming to my ted talk, and burn in hell.

I'm talking about Divvs and specifically AL's reaction, so interesting that you would jump the gun in the quick manner that you did. The reaction towards it when I asked as well as someone who was much more closer to him was nothing short of absolutely disgusting. A dismissive "oh it's sad" with no discussion after which even caused him to throw up after as someone with a soul would. Further insight on the matter leading to answers such as "WG doesn't care about OJ anymore" YOU. PIGS. Coming from essentially an outsider looking in perspective both from how this is the first forum I've been on since then and how I don't frequent forums as much as an average forum goer this is abhorrent as fuck. Forums are not over someone's life, and for that to be the be all end all answer was the breaking point for me. My activity has lessened because of it. I've actually not been nearly as comfortable knowing that's how something like that is handled. Anyway thanks for coming to my ted talk, and burn in hell.
What the actual fuck are you talking about

This is AL‘s reaction to Divvens death, which is as respectful as it comes.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/profile-posts/30063/

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You either have no idea what you're talking about or you're deliberately twisting things for whatever reason(s). AL was friends with Pandey, and his death effected him way more than anything it did to the pretenders who pretend like they care for him online. You weren't even on this forum to know how we reacted to Pandey's passing away, so don't give us that crap.

Banchi

yawn-together
What the actual fuck are you talking about

This is AL‘s reaction to Divvens death, which is as respectful as it comes.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/profile-posts/30063/
You call that respectful? That beginning is an obvious excuse only exemplified further by the reactions that followed after.

You either have no idea what you're talking about or you're deliberately twisting things for whatever reason(s). AL was friends with Pandey, and his death effected him way more than anything it did to the pretenders who pretend like they care for him online. You weren't even on this forum to know how we reacted to Pandey's passing away, so don't give us that crap.
I still talked to Divvs and knew him in the brief time that I did. I actually ditched an RP thread due to college, and felt bad about it so I was given some relief on that. Much like I said before me not being on a FORUM shouldn't by-pass that. When having a discussion concerning his death it was brushed over. In a time when I'd like some shared sympathy provide it. The elitism should be left at the door when it comes to that.