Character Discussion ''Those who fear death are the losers!!''

''Matters of life and death are decided by fate. Those who fear death are the losers!!''
-Marshall D. Teach

Anyone who think Teach is scared of dying?

Let me prove you wrong:

Buggy: ''Never lay a hand on WB's crew!''

Same Buggy confronts Mihawk and Croc's authority and forces them to join the race for One Piece:

Teach knew whats going to happen to him if he killed 4th division commander Thatch, still did it with NO FEAR:

''You are right... Killing your own namaka is a big crime.''

Shanks confirms DFless Teach wasn't scared to fight Shanks in a direct battle, no cheapshot involved:

Shanks: ''Its not like I was careless''

Teach throws away his Warlord protection with NO FEAR, same protection that Doflamingo or Mihawk wanted for long time:

''Its all part of my plan''

Attacks Impel Down where there are many Government security forces and high ranked officers.

''I don't need it anymore!''

Attacks Marineford where WB Pirates and all relevant Marines were fighting, they were all his enemies after he throw his Warlord protection away.

''We wouldn't be able to stay at Dressrosa anymore!''

Mihawk: ''I need to pick up and move base, bothersome as it might be.''

Oda: ''Warlord means he won't be chased by the Marines, that way, he will have peaace, so thats why he became Warlord, but now Mihawk hides behind Buggy's shadow''

Teach tries to steal the 2nd DF power with NO FEAR:

What happens to people who try the 2nd DF power:

Fights Fleet Admiral Sengoku+Hero Garp at the same time:

''Try to protect it!''

''Sengoku?! Garp?! Can you stop me?!''

Laughs and ignores his men asking him should they retreat after Teach gets weakened by Law's Shock Wille that broke Bigmom's bones:

Takes the most dangerous, strongest and unstable killers in his crew:

''He chose his crew from worst prisoners in the world!!''

Even without his full crew, he would still go after Emperor Luffy and his crew, or whoever came from Wano:

The difference with Greenbull is that, Teach was waiting for them to sail, so obviously they were going to be ready and healed when they sailed.

He kidnaps 800 Marines when 2 Seraphims were on the island ready to fight him.

BB Pirates are scared of backstabbing from Aokiji (Red Dog Sakazuki's equal), Teach has NO FEAR:

BB Pirates: ''Have you lost your mind captain!!''

Imagine being in so no give af mode, he has no fear about Aokiji backstabbing them despite his crew concern and still wants Aokiji as underling.

Now the baseless clown accusations of Teach being scared:

- WB attacking him,

If Teach was scared he wouldn't accept to fight WB 1 v 1 in the first place, and he would call his men before WB's attack, he was trying to trick WB that if he was going to lower his guard or not, so he could attack WB again, he overcome it and attacked WB with his pistol next page, killed him.

- Retreating vs Red Dog Sakazuki,

Pre-Emperor Teach was clearly not planning to fight Marines again after Marineford, he had other things to do like conquering new world territories, and as WB said before, even if they stand there and fight Marines, Marines were going to send more men to fight them again so its pointless. Since Sanjuan also broke their raft, they were not ready to fight Marines in that condition, and if they fought they would definitely lose Sanjuan since it would trouble to protect him in that situation. Vasco Shot and Devon also wanted to go from that useless island to an island with a town before they learned Marines are going to sneak attack them, his crew was bored as well so they went to an island with a town as his crew wanted.

- Rayleigh,

Teach's men were turned to stone as hostage so Rayleigh proposed Teach a deal to give his stone hostage men back, and Teach accepted to take them back instead of fighting both Hancock+Rayleigh at the same time. Rayleigh obvious isn't going to accept inferiority vs a guy that scared of him. Teach also said his goal was to not let Marines take Hancock's DF and when Rayleigh arrived, he was sure that Marines weren't going to take Hancock's DF, his goal was accomplished.

I humanly can't understand how some dude is wanking a literal hippo incarnation as some legend.
:lawsigh:
Blackbeard is a lot of things badass isn't one of them lmao.
" Those who are scared of death are loosers ".

Proceeds to runaway from Akainu and Rayleigh.

Even luffy is more badass when he came in front of Three admirals.
Blackbeard would never dare do that lmao.

That statement suits Luffy and zoro much more lol who's been near death situation more times than BB in his 40 years of pirating career.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Nothing like seeing dudes butcher your favorite character for agenda purposes. BB is quite literally the black sheep of the D. clan...he betrays his nakama, runs from battles when he thinks he could be killed, only fights battles that he thinks he'd win etc.

Dude is scum. And that's what makes him great.

Alrighty but the sun will overcome the darkness so even if Blackbeard ignores the morals of what he's doing and pretends it's great, he will still lose unless he stops and changes his ways,

Nothing like seeing dudes butcher your favorite character for agenda purposes. BB is quite literally the black sheep of the D. clan...he betrays his nakama, runs from battles when he thinks he could be killed, only fights battles that he thinks he'd win etc.

Erkan ironically doesnt get Blackbeard at all lol

''Matters of life and death are decided by fate. Those who fear death are the losers!!''
-Marshall D. Teach

Anyone who think Teach is scared of dying?

Let me prove you wrong:

Buggy: ''Never lay a hand on WB's crew!''

Same Buggy confronts Mihawk and Croc's authority and forces them to join the race for One Piece:

Teach knew whats going to happen to him if he killed 4th division commander Thatch, still did it with NO FEAR:

''You are right... Killing your own namaka is a big crime.''

Shanks confirms DFless Teach wasn't scared to fight Shanks in a direct battle, no cheapshot involved:

Shanks: ''Its not like I was careless''

Teach throws away his Warlord protection with NO FEAR, same protection that Doflamingo or Mihawk wanted for long time:

''Its all part of my plan''

Attacks Impel Down where there are many Government security forces and high ranked officers.

''I don't need it anymore!''

Attacks Marineford where WB Pirates and all relevant Marines were fighting, they were all his enemies after he throw his Warlord protection away.

''We wouldn't be able to stay at Dressrosa anymore!''

Mihawk: ''I need to pick up and move base, bothersome as it might be.''

Oda: ''Warlord means he won't be chased by the Marines, that way, he will have peaace, so thats why he became Warlord, but now Mihawk hides behind Buggy's shadow''

Teach tries to steal the 2nd DF power with NO FEAR:

What happens to people who try the 2nd DF power:

Fights Fleet Admiral Sengoku+Hero Garp at the same time:

''Try to protect it!''

''Sengoku?! Garp?! Can you stop me?!''

Laughs and ignores his men asking him should they retreat after Teach gets weakened by Law's Shock Wille that broke Bigmom's bones:

Takes the most dangerous, strongest and unstable killers in his crew:

''He chose his crew from worst prisoners in the world!!''

Even without his full crew, he would still go after Emperor Luffy and his crew, or whoever came from Wano:

The difference with Greenbull is that, Teach was waiting for them to sail, so obviously they were going to be ready and healed when they sailed.

He kidnaps 800 Marines when 2 Seraphims were on the island ready to fight him.

BB Pirates are scared of backstabbing from Aokiji (Red Dog Sakazuki's equal), Teach has NO FEAR:

BB Pirates: ''Have you lost your mind captain!!''

Imagine being in so no give af mode, he has no fear about Aokiji backstabbing them despite his crew concern and still wants Aokiji as underling.

Now the baseless clown accusations of Teach being scared:

- WB attacking him,

If Teach was scared he wouldn't accept to fight WB 1 v 1 in the first place, and he would call his men before WB's attack, he was trying to trick WB that if he was going to lower his guard or not, so he could attack WB again, he overcome it and attacked WB with his pistol next page, killed him.

- Retreating vs Red Dog Sakazuki,

Pre-Emperor Teach was clearly not planning to fight Marines again after Marineford, he had other things to do like conquering new world territories, and as WB said before, even if they stand there and fight Marines, Marines were going to send more men to fight them again so its pointless. Since Sanjuan also broke their raft, they were not ready to fight Marines in that condition, and if they fought they would definitely lose Sanjuan since it would trouble to protect him in that situation. Vasco Shot and Devon also wanted to go from that useless island to an island with a town before they learned Marines are going to sneak attack them, his crew was bored as well so they went to an island with a town as his crew wanted.

- Rayleigh,

Teach's men were turned to stone as hostage so Rayleigh proposed Teach a deal to give his stone hostage men back, and Teach accepted to take them back instead of fighting both Hancock+Rayleigh at the same time. Rayleigh obvious isn't going to accept inferiority vs a guy that scared of him. Teach also said his goal was to not let Marines take Hancock's DF and when Rayleigh arrived, he was sure that Marines weren't going to take Hancock's DF, his goal was accomplished.
I was going to like your post for highlighting BB's goat moments until I saw the Law wank :josad:

Being scum doesn't make him a coward lmao.

Why don't you try to use counter arguments for every listed 10 arguments in the thread if you can?

Your point? Everyone includes Luffy retreats from battles, Teach killed WB next page.

Erkan ironically doesnt get Blackbeard at all lol
Butthurt clowns like you who hate on BB claiming they understand BB is the irony here. :vistalaugh:

I literally quoted BB's words and analyzed his actions with 10 different arguments, you clowns have 0 counter argument.

Erkek doesn't know who BB is lol. He flip flops between extremely brave and extremely cowardly. That's part of his charm.
Luffy and Zolo flip flops too then you lil bitch according to that logic but they don't.

Retreating from battle for strategical purposes doesn't make anyone coward. Even the greatest commanders in the history retreats. Of course low iq illiterate like you ZKKclowns don't know anything about history.

You can't reply the 10 different argument I used in the thread as well, but its natural as you don't have the IQ, your IQ is only enough for ZKK.

I was going to like your post for highlighting BB's goat moments until I saw the Law wank :josad:
Saying Law break BM's bones is Law wank? :suresure:
I humanly can't understand how some dude is wanking a literal hippo incarnation as some legend.
:lawsigh:
Blackbeard is a lot of things badass isn't one of them lmao.
" Those who are scared of death are loosers ".

Proceeds to runaway from Akainu and Rayleigh.

Even luffy is more badass when he came in front of Three admirals.
Blackbeard would never dare do that lmao.

That statement suits Luffy and zoro much more lol who's been near death situation more times than BB in his 40 years of pirating career.
Saying that while you lil clown wanking Luffy's underling bitch is ironic.

Teach challenged everyone in Marineford, you talk about Luffy who ''runaway'' from Magellan and numerous other people?

If we count who ''runaway'' how many times you clowns would lose.

Luffy and Zolo retreated many times.

Clowns who hate on Teach just use that like a retard to argue he is a coward but when others retreat they are not cowards lmao. Debunked easy.

It’s different with Akainu; Teach see’s Akainu like he see’s whitebeard he beloved they weren’t at the level to counter someone like whitebeard/Akainu

With Akainu he was more so scared than cautious, or at least equal considering they dipped without taking Bonney
It was an urgent need to get away.

in MF he was power drunk but Newgate at one point did man handle him and I believe that’s when Teach started to feel scared for the moment.

Rayleigh fended him off considering teach was still ready to duke it out if terms didn’t come to meet.

Akainu and Whitebeard are the only ones who’s actually sent true fear to Blackbeard.