Current Events Thoughts on these takes regarding Wano and the fandom

I didn't want to get into this topic since my VIEWS on Wano are well known throughout multiple different threads in this forum, and even beyond. But YOUTUBERS' HYPOCRISY forced me to add my few cents into this: do you guys remember this???
Roger's Base was the one who couldn't keep himself intact and lost his calm... the dude who build his YouTube career on "sucking up" to Oda, and the rest of them as well. These mo*herfu*kers are the most toxic, stupid, hypocritical scumbags in the entire community, hell, in the entire Anime/Manga community. They make living out of the one piece is "peak fiction" agenda, who the fuck are they to even decide what criticism is allowed or not? Especially the most annoying s*it JoyBoy! This little nasty ko*ksucker was starving to death before he made his channel, now he's even writing his own book and promoting it in the audience that he sucks up to in firstplace, no wonder the dude is violently attacking ANYONE who dares to speak his mind about Wano, to the point that even his fellow colleagues are making fun off him. These people don't even like one piece, they don't!!! They publicly prostituted themselves for more views and subs, they enjoy the passive income that YouTube provides them–especially in middle of a pandemic–and push "Wano is the best" agenda cuz it fucking feeds them. Of course they are biased as fuck, why wouldn't they!? Mister Morj created his "move channel" so now he feels safe to speak his mind unlike talentless losers like Roger's Base and JoyBoy. At least Morj has his good analyzing qualities, what do the rest have? Nothing. JoyBoy and his failed writing? Lol. The guy tries to sell his books by desperately begging his fans to like one piece, cuz without it he's nothing.

Him reacting/ jumping on par in certain times with YC3+ characters like the Sulong minks doesn't make sense, considering how badly he got punked on PH and Dressrosa, unless he was getting island boosts like the strawhats do.
Boro Breath isn't a Speedy attack.

And One Piece doesn't work like that, Oda made the scabbards attack at the same time for Symbolism, not because Kinemon is as fast as Sulong Dukes

And who punked Kinemon other than Law who's currently fighting a Yonko?

Boro Breath isn't a Speedy attack.

And One Piece doesn't work like that, Oda made the scabbards attack at the same time for Symbolism, not because Kinemon is as fast as Sulong Dukes

And who punked Kinemon other than Law who's currently fighting a Yonko?
PH Law punked Kinemon and Dressrosa Law was punked by Doflamingo.
Doflamingo directly and indirectly punked Kinemon both through combat and bird cage
Yes I can agree there is symbolism involved, but how far they stretch makes it shakey.

Law has grown a lot since PH Law, fighting 2-3 serious difficulty fights, awakening his fruit, gaining new motivation (world history), getting revenge against his greatest enemy, he is a D and a SN and subject to boosts a LOT more than Kinemon imo.
Post automatically merged:

That's exactly whats happened
Well yes they probably did, I wouldn't say he is deserving of them in the same way as the SNs or the Strawhats though, so it feels a bit hollow.

Stuff they would ordinarily and have originally called out for being the unholy garbage that it is, they now wank. All simply because it's One Piece and from Oda. And therefore MUST be good. But Wano has truly shown us something else.
That happens when idiots convince themselves that "it's canon, deal with it!" means writers are immune to criticism. See this Reddit thread as an example of this mentality.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/ljk5pg