Sign-up Throne Of Lies: Darkness over Worstgen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

Host - @Fujishiro

Game Start - Whenever it fills up.
Players needed: 17.

List of players:

1- @Flowa
2- @Worst
3- @Pot Goblin
4- @Dr_Professor83
5- @Adam 🍎
6- @Van
7- @Lord Melkor
8- @Zolo
9- @hime
10- @GANDO
11- @Xlaw
12- @MangoSenpai
13- @ConquistadoR
14- @Joygirl
15-
16-
17- @Light D Lamperouge

Subs list:

1- @Ekkologix
2- @Yo Tan Wa
3- @Sallucion

Write-ups -

Game Style -
  • Day Start - The game will begin with a day phase. When each day has ended or the cap has been reached, please stop posting.
  • Claiming - All types of claiming is legal and will have no mechanical consequence involved.
  • Voting - To vote, please just write the word "vote" and the player name with it. All in bold. You do not need to unvote to change your votes.
  • Cycles - Each day and night phase will last 24-hours. In total, a 48-hour cycle.
  • Posting - You must post at least three times a day to be considered active. Failure to do so once will lead you to be mod-blocked. A second time will yield a substitution or replacement. I will publicly state at the end of the day phase which player has been mod-blocked.
  • Majority Lynch - The lynch system I will be using is majority. To lynch a player, you must reach the majority amount of votes on them.
  • Whispering - I will be allowing whispers in this game. But, unlike the original game, you may only send 2 whispers per day and only receive 2 whispers per day.
Game Rules -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by voting the poll. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
Please refer to this Wiki Guide to navigate through the game, If you have any questions feel free to ask me ^^

Also refer to these new Mafia rules and familiarize yourself with them.

1- @Peroroncino : Ainz Ooal Gown, Acererak King The Wildfire Killed Day 3
2- @MangoSenpai : Rubick, Yha-kui
3- @Ekkologix : Nova, Town Core The Dung Eater Lynched Day 1 Revived Day 2 Lynched Night 2
4- @TheAncientCenturion : King the Wildfire, Kagura of the Wind
5- @Juliet : Chansey, My Melody Saul Goodman Died Day 3
6- @Flowa : Buddha, Moriarty Rubick Killed N2
7- @Dr_Professor83 : Hisoka, Chrollo
8- @Nana : Saul, Floch Replaced by @QueenEmilia
9- @Grammaton : Knight Solaire, The Dung Eater
10- @T-Peinβ„’ : Tucker Carlson, Putin Frieza Killed N1 Revived Day 4
11- @Kagurashii : Qin Shi Huang, Jack the Ripper
12- @Blue : Shalltear Bloodfallen, Krul Tepes
14- @Pot Goblin : Carrot, Lunar Princess Ranni Ainz Ooal Gown Lynched Day 3 Revived Day 4 Killed Day 4
15- @Ratchet : Frederica Bernkastel, Maria Ushiromiya
16- @Marimo_420 : Gin( Bleach), Neo Acacia
17- @Yo Tan Wa : Kaiser, Keyboard
18- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE : Lucifer Morningstar, Kaguya Replaced by @MUUGEN
19- @Charlie : Eevee ,Xardas Keyboard Killed N1
20- @BakiDou : Mickey Mouse, Master Chief Qin Shi Huang Killed Day 2
21- @Lord Melkor : Gecko Moriah, Darth Vader Lambdadelta Died N2
22- @RippedCal : Joe Bidden, Brock Lesnar Gecko Moriah Died Day 3
23- @Midnight Delight : Allister Fiend, William Vangeance Joe Biden Died Day 3
24- @Adam 🍎 : Conqueror's Haki, Gear 5
25- @Doddsy : Frieza, Siegward Acacia Died Day 4 Revived Day 4
26- @Reborn : Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein
27- @SoulKiller : Vergil, Dance
28- @LethalBanks : Arthur Morgan, Phillip J Fry.
29- @~UwU~ : Lambdadelta, Ushiromiya Replaced by @Nikamara
30- @Sallucion : Professor Chaos, King Dice ??? Removed Day 4
31- @MitchMatch : Gunbuster, King Gainer
32- @Joygirl : Samus Aran, Spike Replaced by @Worst
33- @Ultra : Killer Rabbit, Fiver

Subs:

1- @Adam 🍎
2- @BakiDou
3- @QueenEmilia
4- @Flowa

@Natalija @Light D Lamperouge ,etc

@Ratchet