Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
idk too many botched usage of abilities lmao

lets just go to the good ol mafia reads

i hope the reaper killed the mastermind for us. could just be faking it tho but will be roleblocked by post count

i belive ryu's princess cuz he used 2nd ability

i dont belive both rhea and odd actually. idk whats going on there with them. odd sees rhea give this result on him then says to lynch midnight??? like what??

im down for odd first tbh

Worst

Custom title
idk too many botched usage of abilities lmao

lets just go to the good ol mafia reads

i hope the reaper killed the mastermind for us. could just be faking it tho but will be roleblocked by post count

i belive ryu's princess cuz he used 2nd ability

i dont belive both rhea and odd actually. idk whats going on there with them. odd sees rhea give this result on him then says to lynch midnight??? like what??

im down for odd first tbh
We should just hard focus on 2 people and leave the claims/abilities issue as a secondary argument, we're not going anywhere this night we might be done for

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lmao. No way Zemmi would fake a silence on herself.
The only thing I see is Zemmi calling out Midnight all the time for being Reaper. Last time she did she got silenced.
midnight got redirected n1 and his action fsiled which is why im reluctant on him being reaper

but maybe one of his actions failed not the kill one. idk how feedbacks work since he got redirected to himself snd to be by sellsword. and i was protected by mercernary

midnight got redirected n1 and his action fsiled which is why im reluctant on him being reaper

but maybe one of his actions failed not the kill one. idk how feedbacks work since he got redirected to himself snd to be by sellsword. and i was protected by mercernary
I was also overthinking and thinking about a double redirect on Midnight.

on wiki says doube redirects fail
maybe they canceled each other?
idkkk
We shouldnt follow the wiki.
If it isnt mentioned in the rules, we can better ask Drago. One of the rules is to not follow the wiki.

anyway so why is hunters mark used on me exactly? @playa4321 ???
[Night Active - Hunter's Mark] Target 2 players. If the 1st player targets the 2nd, you will occupy and attack them. If you kill a Blue Dragon, you will lose all charges. Cannot target the King. Not usable until Night 2. [4-shots]

It wasnt a bad action imo.
I was one of the inactives and unclaimed people. The moment I did attack you the hunter would have killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.