Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Alright I will admit something

The reason you don't find my post addressing what you said is because most of the time I don't understand what you even said in the first place lmao

Ya you can take it as a compliment or I am too dumb or both :ronalugh:
Huh?

This is scum.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Reborn, I'm starting to feel swayed to the other side.

Lol, same. I keep looking these words Ratchet be saying.
Good!!:catrude:

The more you will sway to other side more town read you will get from me. But make sure you have good reason to sway it to the other side:catsure:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Alright I will admit something

The reason you don't find my post addressing what you said is because most of the time I don't understand what you even said in the first place lmao

Ya you can take it as a compliment or I am too dumb or both :ronalugh:
I tend to try and not to assume incompetence. I can't say I'm always successful, but I at least strive to be. What post(s) is(are) unclear, and why are you not asking me to make it(them) clear?

Reborn

I tend to try and not to assume incompetence. I can't say I'm always successful, but I at least strive to be. What post(s) is(are) unclear, and why are you not asking me to make it(them) clear?
Ya I can feel that you strive for competence.

Good trait you have here.

Well it's not that I can't comprehend or can't ask for clarifications infact I know I am very capable of doing it but it's just that I like to mess around and let it flow in Mafia these days because in the past Mafia affected my real life so much that I was thinking about the game even while sleeping.

Ratchet

Well it's not that I can't comprehend or can't ask for clarifications infact I know I am very capable of doing it but it's just that I like to mess around and let it flow in Mafia these days because in the past Mafia affected my real life so much that I was thinking about the game even while sleeping.
That's fair. And personally I don't think you would invoke this as Scum so casually.

D

Dragomir

First of all, that's just a bad excuse to not address someone's posts. Ask for clarification if you don't understand what they're saying.

Second of all, it's not at all in your personality to ignore people cause they're using sophisticated language that's difficult to understand. I'm not talking about your town meta, I mean your regular, standard personality. Ain't no way would the Reborn that I know be out here ignoring what someone is saying just because of some big words.

After Ratchet said he'll take it as a compliment, you saw the opportunity to compliment him further by coming up with this real lame and fake reason for why you're not addressing his posts. Feels like you're trying to stroke his ego to lessen his suspicion of you.

I'm even more confident that you're trying to do this because you've been quite opportunistic lately. Specifically pertaining to the results Zolo had on Nana. You saw the chance to frame her and jumped on it just like how you saw the chance to decrease Ratchet's suspicion on you by stroking his ego and jumped on it.

Reborn

That's fair. And personally I don't think you would invoke this as Scum so casually.
It's NAI

I can pull this even as scum.

Tbh, my play depends upon my mood and not on my skills. I barely have some mafia skills after all :shame:

But this game I am Blue Dragon so you are right

Ratchet

First of all, that's just a bad excuse to not address someone's posts. Ask for clarification if you don't understand what they're saying.

Second of all, it's not at all in your personality to ignore people cause they're using sophisticated language that's difficult to understand. I'm not talking about your town meta, I mean your regular, standard personality. Ain't no way would the Reborn that I know be out here ignoring what someone is saying just because of some big words.

After Ratchet said he'll take it as a compliment, you saw the opportunity to compliment him further by coming up with this real lame and fake reason for why you're not addressing his posts. Feels like you're trying to stroke his ego to lessen his suspicion of you.

I'm even more confident that you're trying to do this because you've been quite opportunistic lately. Specifically pertaining to the results Zolo had on Nana. You saw the chance to frame her and jumped on it just like how you saw the chance to decrease Ratchet's suspicion on you by stroking his ego and jumped on it.
I'll take any compliment I can get lately, it does me good. On a more serious note, invoking his past issues with Mafia, if he's Scum, is a defence that's only ever going to work once. At the very least he can be put to the side for now on this particular conversation, I think there are other reasons to press him that are probably more accurate or valid. To be fair, I am, by nature, a perfectionist, so part of this is me wanting to establish a very clean and precise case on why someone is Scum, and not have to rely on, well, this.

Yes, I'm not surprised. Plainly, I don't think you were reaction testing at all, and you're simply claiming you are to shut this dialogue down. Now whether this comes from stubborn town as a false positive, or scum, well, that's the question isn't it.
Well yes, but it's a very short-sighted play because where does he go after that? I think you're probably Town, for what it's worth, I'm not convinced that this angle proves Reborn is scum.
It is not about me being town, more like his way to approach stuff

Knowing about types doesn't equate to knowing what invest result princess will get on good king and evil king

Btw, you seem a bit paranoid my king with just me and zolo casting vote on you.:wellwell:
I don't have any reason to be paranoid about when I am town

Nice way to twist stuff tho

D

Dragomir

I'll take any compliment I can get lately, it does me good. On a more serious note, invoking his past issues with Mafia, if he's Scum, is a defence that's only ever going to work once. At the very least he can be put to the side for now on this particular conversation, I think there are other reasons to press him that are probably more accurate or valid. To be fair, I am, by nature, a perfectionist, so part of this is me wanting to establish a very clean and precise case on why someone is Scum, and not have to rely on, well, this.
I'm not really sure what you're getting at. How is that case invalid?

Reborn

:saden:

I am speechless :ihaha:

First, I am not ignoring anyone but just not paying attention to posts that carefully as I used to in the past.

Can't you see substantial change in my meta in comparison to how I used to play a year ago?

Second, I am simply being honest about why my arguments with ratchet felt lacking. It was a compliment to him and nothing else.

Third and most importantly, why do you think I will gain from casting vote on nana like that? Do you think I enjoy town cred or trust so much that just by jumping on the wagon which was just one vote long will sway everyone to cast vote on her and Lynch her?

Ratchet

It is not about me being town, more like his way to approach stuff
Well, you being town is important here, because any Scum that pushes a Mislynch on a King (Queen in your case, I suppose) will need to prepare for the consequences afterwards.
I'm not really sure what you're getting at. How is that case invalid?
It's reliant on personality and behaviour to be consistent across all spectrums, rather than a logical case that deconstructs his arguments and play. It's not satisfying if it's correct. Does that make sense? Consider not the accuracy of the case, and think of it more in terms of the level of Mafia perfection it achieves, and that will probably illustrate what I'm saying more transparently.

Ratchet

I'll take any compliment I can get lately, it does me good. On a more pertinent note, invoking his past issues with Mafia, if he's Scum, is a defence that's only ever going to work once. At the very least he can be put to the side for now on this particular conversation, I think there are other reasons to press him that are probably more accurate or valid. To be fair, I am, by nature, a perfectionist, so part of this is me wanting to establish a very clean and precise case on why someone is Scum, and not have to rely on, well, this.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I probably won't be much around this dp, some stuff came up, so if you want a claim say it now.
Also I don't understand why am I even being voted here 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.