Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Is the optimal play here to kill her in case she is the recruiter? From a min/max standpoint.
probably not today mostly due to the strength of the claim. ill give her players to watch. she could roll a dice on them. i expect some results. that role is too powerful. if it didnt die or didnt deliver any scum by like day 4 id be down to flip

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
probably not today mostly due to the strength of the claim. ill give her players to watch. she could roll a dice on them. i expect some results. that role is too powerful. if it didnt die or didnt deliver any scum by like day 4 id be down to flip
Yeah but if she is the recruiter then it's too late. Eh w/e.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Better get that list down BTW.

Emil

Certified Memelord
They won't take that risk in case it fails. Will be genuinely surprised if I make it to Day 3. If I make it to Day 4 just off me.
here is to hoping for another clean sweep

ToL/ToS can be solved like a puzzle if everyone contributes. its ridiculously town favored. makes sense why its made for like 5 minute day phases not 24 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.