Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I´m not completely against voting Rottkins probably but how can we be so sure that we can believe Flowa in the first place? Is there evidence that she is Alchemist yet? There´s also the risk that she may have been culted.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I´m not completely against voting Rottkins probably but how can we be so sure that we can believe Flowa in the first place? Is there evidence that she is Alchemist yet? There´s also the risk that she may have been culted.
Can Indies be Culted? If Flower is fake claiming she has ruined every Indie game she will ever have in future, I'm willing to take her word for it here. If she cares so much for winning Throne of Lies of all things that she'd fake claim Indie, then I would be rather surprised.

J

Joygirl1

Can Indies be Culted? If Flower is fake claiming she has ruined every Indie game she will ever have in future, I'm willing to take her word for it here. If she cares so much for winning Throne of Lies of all things that she'd fake claim Indie, then I would be rather surprised.
With all the claims out on the table someone has to be fake claiming at this point and we need to figure out who.

About you, in other rounds you had no problem claiming indie roles, even when it was completely unnecessary, but now you are forcing other players to claim while you are not willing to do it yourself. This is hypocritical at best, scum tactic at worst.

I´m a bit disappointed that Blue seems not to be an option for today´s lynch but whatever...

Vote lynch Rottkins

D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

Ratchet – Doddsy > Rottkins
Ekkologix – ConquistadoR > Rottkins
Nana – Rottkins
Joygirl – Blue
Lindltaylor – Doddsy
Peroroncino – Rottkins
Reborn – Rottkins
Flowa – Rottkins

Rottkins – 6
Blue / Doddsy – 1

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Ratchet

About you, in other rounds you had no problem claiming indie roles, even when it was completely unnecessary, but now you are forcing other players to claim while you are not willing to do it yourself. This is hypocritical at best, scum tactic at worst.
Where is the hypocrisy? I believe when Indie the best thing to do is to claim and work with the Town. I am not claiming Indie this game, am I? So why would I claim? For it to be hypocritical, I would have to be performing the same behaviour I call others out for. Can you establish where it is I'm doing this for me please, Joygirl?

Indies cannot be converted, no.

Ratchet

The only players I've forced to claim are those who basically aren't doing anything. I subbed in Day 2 and I'm the second-highest poster in the game by a large margin. I think I have more than earned a reprieve here.

I expected you to have comment towards the rest of it, actually. I feel like if someone tried to establish a future trend for me, I'd probably want to ensure they're not the one who calls the narrative.
Well, you know I don‘t lie about that. I tend to ignore such things now because it only makes me furious, otherwise. Last game was the best example. I never lied about my targets nor did I accept the offer to scum side. So Idk why some still bring up the possibility of me faking it. But that‘s up for you to solve. I don‘t want to attract any spite kills here if I call it out as scummy.

Ratchet

Well, you know I don‘t lie about that. I tend to ignore such things now because it only makes me furious, otherwise. Last game was the best example. I never lied about my targets nor did I accept the offer to scum side. So Idk why some still bring up the possibility of me faking it. But that‘s up for you to solve. I don‘t want to attract any spite kills here if I call it out as scummy.
You realise my point was to say you are particularly unlikely to be lying about it, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.