Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

We have to get a lynch this time and unless someone comes up with a very good reason to vote another candidate it will be between Blue and Rottkins.
I would prefer Blue as I think he might have the more dangerous role as Cult leader and because of that Light came up with the Hunter claim to make us fear his lynch because of him possibly taking his last voter down with him.
We don´t have that much more info to work with, yeah we got some claims but Lind´s concerns about guessing a role that´s not in the game and not being counterclaimed because of that would apply to every possible fake claim.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
but Lind´s concerns about guessing a role that´s not in the game and not being counterclaimed because of that would apply to every possible fake claim.
No but this role is unique and not guaranteed either. So there's a fair amount of risk involved in claiming this one as opposed to others.

Unique roles are risker to claim than non-unique was my line of thinking.

Unless the cult failed to convert night 1 and decided to not convert but instead use the double kill last night. Then we look at all those failed actions.

And among the failed actions - Conq and Emilia are immediately cleared from being the cult leaders.

Meaning we go back to the ones that worked which are Rott, Pero, Ekko, and a few others. Among these only Rott and Pero aren't confirmed.

So we're coming back to Rott and Pero a lot.
What did Rottkins claim, drunk?

Can Indies be Culted? If Flower is fake claiming she has ruined every Indie game she will ever have in future, I'm willing to take her word for it here. If she cares so much for winning Throne of Lies of all things that she'd fake claim Indie, then I would be rather surprised.
Drago told me i cannot be culted, so likely indies can't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.