Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
remember we played this together before as scummates
we were the unseen
if melkor didnt get lynched that dp
we would have won. its always been tricky with conversions
and narrowing down the poe
Yeah I remember, but Unseen was quite small in number to make up for it (and Town had a lot more than they do here). This is jus chasing tails and with my execute all gone we can never actually cut them off unless we lynch exactly the cult leader today. And again tomorrow.

J

Joygirl1

Rottkins wasn't even saying anything. Town probably don't deserve to win on the basis of overall play. Next time I get this role I think I'll just claim it to the thread so I get killed.

Jk, there won't be a next time.
I´m still around, so I can use my heal on you next night.

Not happy about more convertions happening either but let´s keep the roles alive that are immune to that and try it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I´m still around, so I can use my heal on you next night.

Not happy about more convertions happening either but let´s keep the roles alive that are immune to that and try it.
I'll be real with you Joy I'm super done playing this game. I'll submit an action and vote but beyond that I am effectively dead.

Oh I did get a message yesterday my bad totally missed it.

I'm also a drunk, used a direct night 1 to direct Emilia to ekko at compete random and just haven't used otherwise because I had no basis to really direct anything and wasn't worth the fuckery

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oh I did get a message yesterday my bad totally missed it.

I'm also a drunk, used a direct night 1 to direct Emilia to ekko at compete random and just haven't used otherwise because I had no basis to really direct anything and wasn't worth the fuckery
How you can miss a pm notification ?

What you did N2 and N3?

Status
Not open for further replies.