Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I claim Prince. The Prince cannot be Culted. The Prince is also Unique, and guaranteed to be in the game. Would you like to try that one again?
I´m not trying anything and now stop going on my nerves in every fucking game just because you are frustrated for some reasons!

It should be pretty clear that I´m town.
And I still don´t see why we should be voting Conq instead of MUUGEN today.

I got attacked last night and saved by Melkor. Mafia must have a reason wanting to see me dead.

J

Joygirl1

Very much possible as well since we had 3 kills on night 2 on Zolo, Hime, and Yelen.
Not likely though, I think Yelan killed herself and Zolo and hime were most likely both killed by the cult leader. Nobody dying on the first night and only Rottkins getting killed by the Prince on the most recent night highly contradicts the existence of a serial killer!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I didnt do anything. I forgot about the game and to turn in actions honestly.
Oh well. I'm sorry, but I don't think you're town here. Did you read my reasoning?

If you flip town then it has to be Doddsy because his action just makes things so bizarre. I don't even know what the fuck is going on with those night 1 actions.

Why the hell should we vote Conq over MUUGEN now? I don´t freakin´ get it???
Is there ANY reason to believe that Conq is more dangerous than a possible evil king???
I'll poison Muugen tonight. He'll die a cycle after.

@Reborn please connect Ratchet and me if possible.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Not likely though, I think Yelan killed herself and Zolo and hime were most likely both killed by the cult leader. Nobody dying on the first night and only Rottkins getting killed by the Prince on the most recent night highly contradicts the existence of a serial killer!
No, read Yelen's log book. She would have documented attacking Zolo if she did. Also, Yelen isn't incompetent, very much the opposite in fact. She wouldn't simply attack a player and not document it in the log book.

Also please keep all of yours updated as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.