Break Week Timeskip Fails

I will never get over how Kiku of all characters can stab Kaidou. And Raizo the Ninja Fodder.

You can argue Kin’emon is close to a top tier, but not Kiku or Raizo.
Pure retardation right here, manga tells you they using penetrative haki, the same as odens and the one luffy learned. And yet you ask absolute retarded questions like these. Do you even read the manga or skim through?

N

NeutralWatcher

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
and thats a good thing, first page of one piece manga threads was almost full of these stupid threads.
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

But my thread about Marco's fail is not here. It's locked so people can't discuss his L from Blackbeard Pirates post TS.

At least people can discuss Zoro, Sanji, Katakuri L but not Marco since my thread about Marco's fail was locked and was not merged here.
My theards on Luffy & Law L's also been locked, I feel you:josad:

Also another Marco fail is how Pero-sama outrun his flight speed:milaugh:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
But my thread about Marco's fail is not here. It's locked so people can't discuss his L from Blackbeard Pirates post TS.

At least people can discuss Zoro, Sanji, Katakuri L but not Marco since my thread about Marco's fail was locked and was not merged here.
Just quote all your macro bits on here bro.

and thats a good thing, first page of one piece manga threads was almost full of these stupid threads.
It was annoying to see that many threads on the same topic tbh.

Although they were all a good read

:doffytroll: