General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Just because Jinbei and Who's who knows each other doesn't mean that they will fight each others. Queen knows Judge doesn't mean that he will fight Sanji for example.:kayneshrug:
Sanji's inevitable fight with Queen is also backed by them being heavy hitters in their respective crew. In "Jimbei VS Who's-Who," Luffy's latest heavy hitter gets a veteran-level and leaves Brook with no one.

Sanji's inevitable fight with Queen is also backed by them being heavy hitters in their respective crew. In "Jimbei VS Who's-Who," Luffy's latest heavy hitter gets a veteran-level and leaves Brook with no one.
I'm not against Sanji vs Queen. Just because someone mention this other character doesn't mean that they are actually gonna fight. The same goes for Jinbei vs Who's who.

How it doesnt compared? All 3 of them got beaten down....2 of them quickly recovered....the last one(Jack) was told to go recover....why should anyone think that Jack wouldn't come back?
Not in the same conext. Yamato hit Ulti and ran away, Ulti got literally up seconds later and later fought Yamato for a bit. Same with Queen an entirely different context to Jack.

Jack got his way with the Mink tribe like many expected and they got their revenge on what he did to their country. He literally got a full on fight with them with their leaders ending him.

Tell me how does thay even compare. You just want Jack badly. I like Jack too don't get me wrong but blame that on Oda. Not my fault he handled Kaido's 3rd strongest the way he did.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Not in the same conext. Yamato hit Ulti and ran away, Ulti got literally up seconds later and later fought Yamato for a bit. Same with Queen an entirely different context to Jack.
Ulti was knocked unconscious....when she got up she was coughing blood....short time later she was 100% healthy....

Queen was beaten to the point he couldn't move....short time later he was 100% healthy....

Jack was beaten but could go move and is now recovering....for some reason he is never coming back and only people who like Jack too much would dare think he will?

Jack got his way with the Mink tribe like many expected and they got their revenge on what he did to their country. He literally got a full on fight with them with their leaders ending him.
He got a quick off screen fight with them....how does this say he's not coming back though?

Tell me how does thay even compare. You just want Jack badly. I like Jack too don't get me wrong but blame that on Oda. Not my fault he handled Kaido's 3rd strongest the way he did.
Making up motivations to enforce your argument? What does liking Jack or not got to do with this? All I did was say it's silly to think Jack is gone for good and you go on about being a Jack fan......

At the end of the day we should all know that Ulti is most likely not going to be proven too much stronger than her brother, and he has shown some interesting capabilities but believing he stands above veteran level is rather foolish.

Wank is ubiquitous when it comes to the F6 but Land Jinbe is about to take out the strongest or second strongest of them.

Ulti was knocked unconscious....when she got up she was coughing blood....short time later she was 100% healthy....

Queen was beaten to the point he couldn't move....short time later he was 100% healthy....

Jack was beaten but could go move and is now recovering....for some reason he is never coming back and only people who like Jack too much would dare think he will?
Let me guess white eyes = unconscious?

Queen played dead or whatever he did. He was barely injured by BM or rather Olin.

Jack couldn't move he literally collapsed. Someone else may have picked him but he didn't move.

He got a quick off screen fight with them....how does this say he's not coming back though?
Oda's main meat are the rooftop fights. He wont show a whole lot from the rest of the fights compared to the rooftop. Just a way to get rid of Kaido's 3rd strongest out of the way, with Jack already showing off on Zou and with Minks at the same time gettinf their revenge.

Making up motivations to enforce your argument? What does liking Jack or not got to do with this? All I did was say it's silly to think Jack is gone for good and you go on about being a Jack fan...
It doesn't matter if you think it's silly or not. Blame it on Oda. Not my fault he aint coming back and handled him as one of Kaido's strongest the way he did.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Let me guess white eyes = unconscious?

Queen played dead or whatever he did. He was barely injured by BM or rather Olin.

Jack couldn't move he literally collapsed. Someone else may have picked him but he didn't move.
Being knocked out on the ground for some time with another person having to wake you up is what I see as being unconscious.

Queen spit blood and was twitching all over. He couldn't move but recovered fast enough to do so....its an established Ancient Zoan gimmick or is that one false now because you said so?

Oda's main meat are the rooftop fights. He wont show a whole lot from the rest of the fights compared to the rooftop. Just a way to get rid of Kaido's 3rd strongest out of the way, with Jack already showing off on Zou and with Minks at the same time gettinf their revenge.
So a character who has a quick recovery time gimmick and was told to go recover, all before the main battles are established, has factually no chance of coming back.....
It doesn't matter if you think it's silly or not. Blame it on Oda. Not my fault he aint coming back and handled him as one of Kaido's strongest the way he did.
You seem to know exactly what Oda plans to do. So it's a fact that Jack ain't coming back....noted.

Queen spit blood and was twitching all over. He couldn't move but recovered fast enough to do so....its an established Ancient Zoan gimmick or is that one false now because you said so?
Not at all, Queen didn't spit blood all over. Minks did Jack worse than Olin ever could have done Queen or Yamato Ulti.

So a character who has a quick recovery time gimmick and was told to go recover, all before the main battles are established, has factually no chance of coming back....
That's headcanon. Only zoans with awakened form can recover fast you are mistaking ancient zoans with awakened zoans.

You seem to know exactly what Oda plans to do. So it's a fact that Jack ain't coming back....noted
Don't say I didn't warn you. Prepare for disappointment.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Not at all, Queen didn't spit blood all over. Minks did Jack worse than Olin ever could have done Queen or Yamato Ulti.
Didn't say Queen had blood all over...you'd you misread that? He was bleeding when BM punching him and spit blood when she slammed him. When Queen got up he had bruises. Later he was 100% clean.

That's headcanon. Only zoans with awakened form can recover fast you are mistaking ancient zoans with awakened zoans.
Queen and Ulti did it and you 100% have no excuses for Ulti....Kaido it as well or is he awakened 24/7?

Don't say I didn't warn you. Prepare for disappointment.
I'm disappointed that you claim something like this as a fact and went the fan route....

Didn't say Queen had blood all over...you'd you misread that? He was bleeding when BM punching him and spit blood when she slammed him. When Queen got up he had bruises. Later he was 100% clean.

Queen and Ulti did it and you 100% have no excuses for Ulti....Kaido it as well or is he awakened 24/7?

I'm disappointed that you claim something like this as a fact and went the fan route....
You want Jack to have back so your headcanon about Jinbei and F6 power levels match, I simply don't expect Jack to come back at all let's agree to disagree and move on, we are wasting each others time here

Obviously Oda isn’t gonna bother to show us Jack’s hybrid form and will instead have him be done for the rest of the arc despite having only a quick off screen fight with the Dukes. Jack will get much less spotlight than even the F6, who he outranks, because reasons

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You want Jack to have back so your headcanon about Jinbei and F6 power levels match, I simply don't expect Jack to come back at all let's agree to disagree and move on, we are wasting each others time here
When did I ever talk about Jinbe or F6 match ups or whatever? How is making up Ad Hominems supporting your argument? Do you have a phobia of Mammoths and the Ice Age movies since you're going down that route?

You said it's a FACT that Jack isn't coming back and people should blame Oda for making it clear.....it's clearly not a fact....

When did I ever talk about Jinbe or F6 match ups or whatever? How is making up Ad Hominems supporting your argument? Do you have a phobia of Mammoths and the Ice Age movies since you're going down that route?

You said it's a FACT that Jack isn't coming back and people should blame Oda for making it clear.....it's clearly not a fact....
Whatever makes you sleep at night, go back to making your long ass theories:zosleepy: