General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
I don't believe Chopper was Oven level, but
1) the goal wasn't to fight
2)they were outnumbered so hard to focus
3)Chopper didn't go monster point, what he usually does when desperate.
Oven was said to be born with more natural durability than even Katakuri.... He survived even this attack

And Oven was ON THE LOWER END of vets. (300 million bounty compared to Pero's 700 million).

How can weaker SHs even compare to this?

Oven was said to be born with more natural durability than even Katakuri.... He survived even this attack

And Oven was ON THE LOWER END of vets. (300 million bounty compared to Pero's 700 million).

How can weaker SHs even compare to this?
By growing an gaining new powers. Denial is real with you people. It has to happen at some point. Get over it lmao

Wtf are you talking about....these are their literal titles

Yonko
All Stars (Okanban)
Tobbi Roppo
Headliners (Shinuchi)

Big Mom has a similar ranking too. This is not headcanon. This is fact.

Brook was struggling with fucking Sheepshead. Sanji had to save his ass:

Guess Zoro was struggling with Carrot lol
Brook stopped Sheepshead fine and thought his ability was weird, I don't see where you see struggling lmao

It's not just Perospero no diffing Brook and Chopper. At BM's wedding the Vinsmokes had to step in to save the Straw Hats from the Veterans

Yonji saved Carrot from Daifuku

Reiju saved Nami from Smoothie

Niji saved Chopper from Oven

Chopper was legit getting no diffed by Pero and Oven, and now he's gonna beat a Tobbi Roppo?
Dude, nobody said they were at the veteran level.

I think everyone here argues that they will have to have a power-up to reach that level

You can easily compare them to Doffy's crew too. Mid Trio was more on the level of Lower End execs like Senor Pink, etc... not Diamante, Trebol. In fact, I'd say Mid Trio wouldn't even beat Dellinger, Gladius or Lao G, let alone Diamante or Trebol who where beaten by Kyros and Law.

Add to that, that these guys are stronger (at least the men) than Trebol or Diamante.

Dude, nobody said they were at the veteran level.

I think everyone here argues that they will have to have a power-up to reach that level
1 power up is not enough... They are 2-3 levels above. SHs are like regular Headliners.

You can easily compare them to Doffy's crew too. Mid Trio was more on the level of Lower End execs like Senor Pink, etc... not Diamante, Trebol. In fact, I'd say Mid Trio wouldn't even beat Dellinger, Gladius or Lao G, let alone Diamante or Trebol who where beaten by Kyros and Law.

Add to that, that these guys are stronger (at least the men) than Trebol or Diamante.
Lol Robin stopped Hakuba that destroyed Dellinger and deviated an attack from Diamante. And Franky fight with Senor Pink was more of a gag fight than anything, he didn't even using his strongest techniques like radical beam or brought franky shogun.

It's like, what, people don't expect every Strawhat to get stronger before fighting Blackbeard and his 5 level 6 inmates, 4 original crew members (Jesus has shown off immense strength and Van Augur is STILL a more ridiculous Sniper than Usopp from a feat performed at JAYA.) and one new unknown crewmember.

Like what the fuck? Are we NOT supposed to see this level of growth? Wano is like what? The 4th or possibly 3rd to last main arc in the series? When are these characters supposed to grow or improve? When are they supposed to get better?

It should be remembered that Luffy said in the first chapter that he'll gather crewmates that won't lose to Shanks's crew. We're also at over 80% of the story and nearing the endgame. Maybe they're going need power-up for it to happen but they aren't just going to fight some irrelevant minions at this state of the story lol
I agree, and there is plenty of characters that arent irrelevant minions outside of the Tobi Roppo

Wtf are you talking about....these are their literal titles

Yonko
All Stars (Okanban)
Tobbi Roppo
Headliners (Shinuchi)

Big Mom has a similar ranking too. This is not headcanon. This is fact.

Brook was struggling with fucking Sheepshead. Sanji had to save his ass:

How was Brook struggling with Sheepshead. He blocked Sheepshead and then nothing else happened since Sanji came in and one shot Sheepshead. If it was Sheepshead that blocked Brook casually, then you'd have a point, but it was the other way around. This is like saying that Zoro struggled against Batman because he blocked Batman's arrow

Lol Robin stopped Hakuba that destroyed Dellinger and deviated an attack from Diamante. And Franky fight with Senor Pink was more of a gag fight than anything, he didn't even using his strongest techniques like radical beam or brought franky shogun.
Robin didn't beat Hakuba mate. There was no way she could. She simply countered his "speed". She specifically said "your speed is useless against me".

But even with a hard counter, she couldn't defeat him.

How was Brook struggling with Sheepshead. He blocked Sheepshead and then nothing else happened since Sanji came in and one shot Sheepshead. If it was Sheepshead that blocked Brook casually, then you'd have a point, but it was the other way around. This is like saying that Zoro struggled against Batman because he blocked Batman's arrow
Brook needed Sanji to KO Sheepshead. That is a fact. Zoro didn't need anyone to help against Batman.

It'll be Enies Lobby all over again but crazier because of the big leaps the Straw Hats need to reach a desired power level. I can buy Zoro surpassing a YC1 if put into a similar situation to Luffy in the Mirro World, and I can BARELY buy Sanji surpassing guys like Cracker, but as crazy as it sounds, I expect Franky, Robin, Brook, and even Chopper to reach veteran-level.