General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Robin and Brook are climbing the castle, coincidentally where Black Maria and Who'sWho are.
Previous chapter has already shown that Ulti and Pageone are entirely interested in fighting Nami and Usopp, soon this confrontation will be inevitable.
Franky vs Sasaki practically confirmed in stone.

Franky vs Sasaki
Brook vs Who's Who
Robin vs Black Maria
Usopp vs Pageone
Nami vs Ulti

That's how things are going. People who laughed about it will soon cry because of their power level fanfics
who's who is too much for Brook to be honest
But the others are possible especially Robin vs Black Maria

I don't rule out the weaker six being too weak for the Tobi Roppo, but if that's the case, then someone's supporting them.
Post automatically merged:

Who's-Who versus Brook
Sasaki versus Franky
Black Maria versus Robin
Page One versus Usopp/Chopper
Ulti versus Nami

If Chopper doesn't get Page One, then he fights evil Drake (evil smirk).
I particularly think that Chopper must face some special Number with DF, or else some numbers at the same time.

They are linked to the gigantification processes that Oda has been working with Chopper on since Punk Hazard, it's the perfect chance for Chopper to update his monster form and improve his rumble balls

who's who is too much for Brook to be honest
But the others are possible especially Robin vs Black Maria
Brook ~ Franky
Sasaki ~ Who's Who

There's nothing wrong

Here’s the thing once Jinbe mentioned desire to see Who’s Who unmasked I actually started to think Who’s Who vs Jinbe will be Jinbes actual match up.

It’s possible they’ll be group fights since all those Tobi Roppo have their crews with them.

Franky and Chopper vs Sasaki

Robin and brook vs Black Maria

Usopp and Nami and various gifters vs Ulti and Page One

Jinbe vs Whos Who and his crew.

Imagine if Oda trolling us by having the Big Mom Pirates climb the waterfall until the war is over.:arnoling:
I feel like they are here for SOME reason but I can't tell what yet lol. I semi hope that if they do show up now the rest of the Whitebeard Pirates show up and handle them lol.

Up to Oda if he intends to make it more chaotic. I do feel like something is missing with this whole battle in terms of presence, im not sure what that is yet. I personally still don't know how Luffys side is gonna win yet lol

I feel like they are here for SOME reason but I can't what yet lol. I semi hope that if they do show up now the rest of the Whitebeard Pirates show up and handle them lol.

Up to Oda if he intends to make it more chaotic. I do feel like something is missing with this whole battle in terms of presence, im not sure what that is yet. I personally still don't know how Luffys side is gonna win yet lol
Whitebeard Pirate remnants vs Big Mom Pirate would be hella cool. That's why I hoping the Marines, Germa 66 and Revolutionary Army to come in Wano as well since Oda loves chaos lol.
jimbe vs Who
Franky vs sasaki
Robin vs BM
Nami vs Ulti
Sanji vs Page one( The weakest tobi roppo)
:cheers:
Anything but Sanji vs Page One:stop:

I feel like they are here for SOME reason but I can't tell what yet lol. I semi hope that if they do show up now the rest of the Whitebeard Pirates show up and handle them lol.

To save big mom for Blackbeard pirates to fight the big mom pirates as hype up fights.

Jimbe showed interest in Who's Who and some backstory was hinted, so that's near-confirmed. Will be a tough fight, but Jimbe will win and go help in the fight against the Yonkos, I can see him holding Big Mom away from the battle with Kaido if the fight moves near the shore (maybe along with Marco and someone else)
Franky started fighting with Sasaki and imo he can take him extreme diff. He is on par with Brook in theory, but dinosaurs are pure physical strenght and so much more suited for someone like Franky.
I keep hoping that Brook will fight and defeat Perospero, ending what started in WCI with Pedro
Robin idk, considering what Big Mom said this chapter Robin could have a subplot all for herself (Poneglyph), but for now Black Maria seems to be the safest bet
Nami and Usopp just got fucked from Ulti alone. They'll need to team up just to take on her, leave Page One aside.
So that only leaves Page One for someone else

Whitebeard Pirate remnants vs Big Mom Pirate would be hella cool. That's why I hoping the Marines, Germa 66 and Revolutionary Army to come in Wano as well since Oda loves chaos lol.

Anything but Sanji vs Page One:stop:
For sure, but I do wonder if he's really saving alot of those for future areas or the final battle. I can totally see this arc becoming a bit longer than expected and he starts to throw a few other factions in.

For sure Whitebeard Pirates and the Marines are definitely warranted, I can see that. I feel likes weird that Joz and Vista aren't helping out, but all of the WB captains (12 of them) could be the perfect way to counter the ridiculous number of Big Mom crew designs and members.

Like I could totally see Vista holding off Smoothie or something, or Joz manhandling Snack in like 10 seconds. Really just depends on where Oda is going with all of this.

Jimbe showed interest in Who's Who and some backstory was hinted, so that's near-confirmed. Will be a tough fight, but Jimbe will win and go help in the fight against the Yonkos, I can see him holding Big Mom away from the battle with Kaido if the fight moves near the shore (maybe along with Marco and someone else)
Franky started fighting with Sasaki and imo he can take him extreme diff. He is on par with Brook in theory, but dinosaurs are pure physical strenght and so much more suited for someone like Franky.
I keep hoping that Brook will fight and defeat Perospero, ending what started in WCI with Pedro
Robin idk, considering what Big Mom said this chapter Robin could have a subplot all for herself (Poneglyph), but for now Black Maria seems to be the safest bet
Nami and Usopp just got fucked from Ulti alone. They'll need to team up just to take on her, leave Page One aside.
So that only leaves Page One for someone else
Give him to the Chopper bros!