Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.0 - 1.49 billion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You expect their highest bounties to be below their equivalents in BM's crew (Perospero (700M) and Snack (600M))? That's pretty surprising. So far, Kaido's crew has had members with substantially higher bounties:
  • YC 3: 1000M vs 860M
  • YC 2: 1320M vs 932M
  • YC 1: > 1320M vs 1057M
  • Captain: 4611M vs 4388M

Kaido has also been highlighted as someone who was able to rally many infamous pirates. This suggests that Kaido's crew should have pound for pound higher bounties than the Big Mom Pirates, and so far that has borne out. I can't really understand why you're offering such low predictions given that.

@RayanOO consider this an extension of my earlier answer.
Perospero has like, 30+ years of piracy under his belt bare minimum. I expect the Tobi Roppo to be around in the crew for maybe 15 years in Kaido's crew at most.

Why is Page One's bounty so low according to the people here?:mihugh:That man is easily 500+ mill LOL:pepemotion:
Anyway, here's my prediction:

Who's who: 900 million (Jack is 1 billion so yeah)
Sasaki: 720 million
Drake: 635 million
Page One: 580 million
Ulti: 540 million
Black Maria: 515 million

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
When I summed your individual predictions, the value I got was 3.14B so I think I'll use that instead. Another benefit is that I can apply it to everyone without requesting they make separate total predictions.

@Cinera
As always a nice thread(gonna write soon my though for King bounty)
My prediction and also though about two scenarios for the bounty for the flying six.

First of all we should look up for the last chapters.
Oda hyping up the flying six a lot, at most Sasaki and Who´s Who.
Either he give them only a "fake" hype so they get defeated later or he really build up these as another monsters from the Beast pirates.
If the first scenario happen with Sasaki and Who´s Who only having a fake hype around them and Oda don´t planning much with these characters,then my bounty prediction would be kinda this for the flying six:

Who´s Who 750Mio
Sasaki 710Mio
Black 606Mio
Ulti 550Mio
xDrake 480Mio
Pageone 450Mio

The flying six would be kinda in the same range as Big mom´s Veterans, with Pageone beeing the weakest and Who´s Who beeing probably the strongest and probably little weaker then a YC4 lvl character, I don´t would expect much from the flying six fighers, they would kinda get little hype and end up in a fast defeat.

If he plan to take out a Calamity(as Jack who probably get defeated by Luffy and lose his calamity position) and plan to replace these with one of the Flying six, in that case I think that would increase the hype a lot about the flying six fighters and would put them into a another lvl, because they would kinda have a potential to became a calamity and don´t beeing far weaker as in my prediction above.
In that case I would bet my money on Sasaki as a new calamity while Who´s Who probably get defeated by Zoro.
Overall the bounty prediction for the flying six if Oda want to do more for these characters(as replace them to a calamity position):

Who´s Who 800-900Mio
Sasaki 800Mio-1.1B (probably replacing a calamity, would give him a bounty with 900Mio or above as a replace for Jack or any other calamity)
Black Marie 730Mio
Ulti 650Mio
Pageone 566Mio
xDrake 500Mio
I can only record one set of values for you, and you'll need to submit actual values and not a range for me to do that.

Predictions
Who’s Who-699,999,999
Sasaki-649,999,999
Black Maria-600,000,000
Ulti-600,000,001
Pageone-599,999,999
X Drake-700,000,000
Ugh, I'm only recording them to the nearest million belli, so this only made it harder to read.
:kriwhat:

ulti 360 mil

black maria 390 mil

page 1 420 mil

sasaki 470 mil

who's who 535 mill
No prediction for X-Drake?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
When I summed your individual predictions, the value I got was 3.14B so I think I'll use that instead. Another benefit is that I can apply it to everyone without requesting they make separate total predictions.
It is weird I think when I added all the bounties together it made 3.15B. (Ulti has 10m more than Page one), or I missed something or I suck at maths lol.

But no problem if you use 3.14 instaed, it is the same.

Last edited:

I can only record one set of values for you, and you'll need to submit actual values and not a range for me to do that.

Ugh, I'm only recording them to the nearest million belli, so this only made it harder to read.
:kriwhat:

No prediction for X-Drake?
i added him

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It is weird I think when I added all the bounties together it made 3.15B. (Ulti has 10m more than Page one), or I missed something or I suck at maths lol.

But no problem if you use 3.14 instaed, it is the same.
I missed that Ulti had a higher bounty than P1.
:laughmoji:

I'll cross check the figures I recorded with what everyone said again.

Seen.