Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

Here's Tony Tony Chopper's fanclub. A place for his true fans share some real enjoyement for him in this shitty fandom.
Here,as member:
-Each one,post here a critic made by you to with Chopper's current situation. Say what's wrong with the way Oda is using him and what need change to get better.
-Discuss why Chopper is superior to that idiot rabbit girl(a real Chopper's fan must knew it).
-Discuss here about possible contents Oda can produce with Chopper in future, but as adventurous and fighter. Please don't talk about Chopper as doctor here. The reason the fandom treat Chopper like trash is because be doctor was all the spotlights he receveid since the entrance in New World.
-If you have a history with this character(i personally has a very depth one,i'll share over this thread),share with us.
-Discuss about Chopper's power. His power before Time-Skip,how he evolved during Time-Skip, his current power and how he can evolve even more in future.
@Finalbeta Help me with add members and administration.
@nik87 @Ice devil slayer @Finalbeta @HA001 @ZoroIsOverrated @Light D Lamperouge @Zenos7 @Shakky @Akai2 @Admiral Lee Hung @Jack @Zoro D Goat @gojo @Midnight Delight
Aye lil Bro..Let me in lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Bad future Chopper is hilarious.
Good future Chopper looks like he became a brave warrior and is no longer as cute as he is now.
Or it's just another form he develops on the way.

P

PeperLevi

Good Future
40 years old
Leave this to me!!
60 years old Take this. It can cure anything.
Bad Future
40 years old
Straw Hat? Don't ever say that name again.
60 years old Bring me the sacrifice!!!
So,what you guys think about Chopper's future?
@gojo @HA001 @nik87 @Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Midnight Delight @Admiral Lee Hung @Zenos7
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️????????????????????????? @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Midnight Delight @HA001 @Ice devil slayer @Zenos7

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
P

PeperLevi

Alternate timeline Chopper looks like a mink lol.

Oda prefers to draw Chopper and to not have to draw Sanji. He likes Chopper way more.
Peoples are saying that Alternative Future's Chopper would be the best. It scares me,because both Chopper and the story/universe he belongs to are about life and positivity.
This brings us to the question: Chopper can be the best,even in his Happy Future?
@nik87 @ShishioIsBack @gojo @Midnight Delight @HA001 @Admiral Lee Hung @Zenos7

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
P

PeperLevi

What's the need for that?

Zoro has greater relevance and on screen presence than both combined.
I'm sure that would be the perfect way for we don't let all these peoples treat Chopper like trash,praise Sanji and Jinbe over him and simply get away with it.

P

PeperLevi

The life of Gedatsu,Chopper's opponent in Skypiea,didn't stopped of get better after his Cover Story. Was revealed in One Piece Stampede that he is in a love relationship with Baccarat,the beautiful and sexy Gran Tesoro worker.
I am so much happy in know that Gedatsu,beyond skilled and hilarious also has a way with woman and managed in build a happy life with all that.
I hope Chopper also find the love with a girl as beautiful and marvelous as Baccarat.
@nik87 @HA001 @Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Midnight Delight @Admiral Lee Hung @yj @Zenos7

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

The life of Gedatsu,Chopper's opponent in Skypiea,didn't stopped of get better after his Cover Story. Was revealed in One Piece Stampede that he is in a love relationship with Baccarat,the beautiful and sexy Gran Tesoro worker.
I am so much happy in know that Gedatsu,beyond skilled and hilarious also has a way with woman and managed in build a happy life with all that.
I hope Chopper also find the love with a girl as beautiful and marvelous as Baccarat.
@nik87 @HA001 @Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Midnight Delight @Admiral Lee Hung @yj @Zenos7