Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

P

PeperLevi

Alright. I added you.
-What you think about the Colored Cover Page from Dressrosa Arc in which Chopper has the main spotlights? (page 5)
-What you think about older Chopper drawed in the last SBS? (page 8)
-You think Chopper will find the love in his life like his opponent in Skypiea did? (page 8)

Alright. I added you.
-What you think about the Colored Cover Page from Dressrosa Arc in which Chopper has the main spotlights? (page 5)
-What you think about older Chopper drawed in the last SBS? (page 8)
-You think Chopper will find the love in his life like his opponent in Skypiea did? (page 8)
-I don’t think it means anything most color pages don‘t mean anything
- I think that the future chopper that Oda drew is one of the most interesting versions of the future strawhat members because of what he says “Leave it to me”. I like most people assumed the SHs would split up at the end of the series and Chopper would go back to Drum. But the SBS indicates that he is getting ready for fight or something similar. I think this indicates that the SH will still be a crew for 20-40 more years
-Love interest. Well I think it’s milky because Chopper is only attracted to Minks and Animals and only Minks with a standout connection to Chopper are Milky and Carrot. I obviously don’t think Carrot will be his love interest because have more of a sibling relationship so that only leaves Milky.

P

PeperLevi

Let's talk about a thing that bother me extremely and should bother you guys too.
Oda portrays Chopper of a way that make looks like heal others characters is the only thing that matters in Chopper as character. He only acts when appears something related to medicine to do in the story arcs,but never show any interest in adventure and action related things. Chopper live in a universe and story where conflicts,adventures and epicness are part of all character's lifes,and the fact of he only do one thing in his own storylines is turning him a character boring and unworthy of follow.
There is a term for this in the fiction works:

Chopper is being a one-dimensional character. His role as doctor is the only thing that makes he exist,and without it,he practically not exist. Biggest part of the fandom think about it as a normal thing and accept it without criticize. They think Chopper being one-dimensional is alright and never think higher things of him nor expect big things of him. They are wrong. If Chopper stay this way forever,so he will definitely be a garbage and pointless character who not deserve be a main character and member of Straw Hat Crew.
Chopper need more richness in his character. He need more others things that matter in his life beyond medicine,do varied things and surprise everyone more often during his storylines. He always had other dimension as adventurer. Hiluluk said Chopper should go live as a pirate,because like this he would find himself,his place and purpose. Chopper himself said that is one of the reasons because he joined Straw Hats:

Oda should highlight more this in Chopper and make it a dimension in his character. Chopper should show more often interest in adventure related things and have it during his own plots in the story.
You guys agree?
@nik87 @Light D Lamperouge @Marimo_420 @Luffy bin Dragon @Midnight Delight

Let's talk about a thing that bother me extremely and should bother you guys too.
Oda portrays Chopper of a way that make looks like heal others characters is the only thing that matters in Chopper as character. He only acts when appears something related to medicine to do in the story arcs,but never show any interest in adventure and action related things. Chopper live in a universe and story where conflicts,adventures and epicness are part of all character's lifes,and the fact of he only do one thing in his own storylines is turning him a character boring and unworthy of follow.

Chopper is being a one-dimensional character. His role as doctor is the only thing that makes he exist,and without it,he practically not exist. Biggest part of the fandom think about it as a normal thing and accept it without criticize. They think Chopper being one-dimensional is alright and never think higher things of him nor expect big things of him. They are wrong. If Chopper stay this way forever,so he will definitely be a garbage and pointless character who not deserve be a main character and member of Straw Hat Crew.
Chopper need more richness in his character. He need more others things that matter in his life beyond medicine,do varied things and surprise everyone more often during his storylines. He always had other dimension as adventurer. Hiluluk said Chopper should go live as a pirate,because like this he would find himself,his place and purpose. Chopper himself said that is one of the reasons because he joined Straw Hats:

Oda should highlight more this in Chopper and make it a dimension in his character. Chopper should show more often interest in adventure related things and have it during his own plots in the story.
You guys agree?
He experiences various emotions since Oda’s approach has emotional richness with characters in the first place, but I can definitely be open to the idea of him getting more character development that shows what conflicts he faces when making certain choices and the personal struggles beyond physical fighting. I know Chopper got that back then, but I’d like to see it from the Chopper from now, not the Chopper from two years ago.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

You guys agree?
Oda introduced too many characters and seems to be doing "one-Strawhat-per-arc" develoment.
Chopper main role is that of a doctor and he has been constantly involved in medical issues throughout the New World:
The candy drug in PH, Caesar's gas in Zou and Queen's plague in Wano. It is a decent focus but without a grand conclusion which certainly will come at some point when Chopper achieves to cure any disease. Considering that Hiluluk was talking about the land with cherry blossoms, Wano could be the place where Chopper's medical achievement gets a bigger focus than we currently think.

When it comes to combat, the great fights arent as often as we think. In preTS for example, Chopper had major fights in Alabasta, Skypiea and Enies Lobby. Now, if we apply the same number in post TS, 3 fights would be Wano, vs Blackbeard Pirates and WG war.
The issue is how Oda distributed those fights, crammed them all into the last half of the post TS so we went 10 years without a proper fight for many major characters. Patience is the key with Oda, it will pay off, eventually.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

You guys agree?
We will see the development soon enough. Be water my friend.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

You guys agree?
Too be honest that's the case with alot of the straw-hats and not just Chopper, but yes I understand where you're coming from. Most of the crew have been relegated to being one dimensional or just down right being neglected.

Like Nik has said, the straw hats are now being overshadowed due to the immerse cast size and Oda needs to juggle them all. This dons 't help the crew, nor Chopper.

As for adventure, I would have to disagree right now. Punk Hazard? FMI? Deressrosa? Yes he should have gotten more scenes portraying his love for adventure. Or just fleshed him and the others out in just bonding over the adventure.

Right now and in BM's territory? No. It's a war and there's no time for detours. Maybe some off hand comment about the culture, scenery, or the people in it would have been nice, but nothing too major.

What I am waiting for though, is a good one vs one after he bodies Queen's virus. And I believe that will come soon enough.

P

PeperLevi

What you guys think about Kung Fu Point?
The fandom express dislike for it in all internet. They call it cartoonish,childish and useless.
I don't get this hate. The reason One Piece is the best fiction work existent is because it has all the content and quality a fiction work could ever have while being a cartoonish story. And Chopper not even had yet a true fight for show what he can do with Kung Fu Point.
@nik87 @Light D Lamperouge @Marimo_420 @GeneralP123 @Oblivion

The fandom express dislike for it in all internet. They call it cartoonish,childish and useless.
I don't get this hate. The reason One Piece is the best fiction work existent is because it has all the content and quality a fiction work could ever have while being a cartoonish story. And Chopper not even had yet a true fight for show what he can do with Kung Fu Point.
I think he's got more to show in that form, we'll wait and see

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
We just need some more shine on the King Fu point for people to appreciate it more.

A 1 v 1 against a tanky Zoan would do it justice.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sorry Peper I was busy. I like the Kung Fu point. It looks a bit like Kung Fu Panda. I wanted Choppa to be slimmer in that one, but otherwise it's fine. I mean yeah it's a bit cartoonish, but that's the point.

I don't mind it
I'm looking forward to chopper's awakening though

You guys agree?
I think all the main strawhats Are lacking focus in Post TS not only chopper
Eh, its ok waiting to see what more it can do

P

PeperLevi

heyo, sign me in :)
I added you . Welcome. To start as member here:
-Explain why you like Chopper.
-Explain why the fandom is wrong in mistreat Chopper the way they does. A true Chopper's fan should know it.
-Tell what you predict Chopper will do in the current war. Not medicine related,but adventure and fighting related.