[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Muugen wtf is this post lmao
from nibs post and interaction prior it was pretty evident he had him as confirmed town so I wanted to verify with my own action and when I submitted my action he was killed.

gramm wasn’t a threat at that time if he was scum at the present. So I wanted to try and clear him based off nibs post me then move on to more important candidates.

but also who tf targets tink D0 with a killshot to begin with he was a low hanging fruit I think he had like 4-5 post total. I would’ve targeted a higher value or high poster over tink. scum kill shots in the last few games have been pure dogshit. lucky I’m not a rb again.

from nibs post and interaction prior it was pretty evident he had him as confirmed town so I wanted to verify with my own action and when I submitted my action he was killed.

gramm wasn’t a threat at that time if he was scum at the present. So I wanted to try and clear him based off nibs post me then move on to more important candidates.

but also who tf targets tink D0 with a killshot to begin with he was a low hanging fruit I think he had like 4-5 post total. I would’ve targeted a higher value or high poster over tink. scum kill shots in the last few games have been pure dogshit. lucky I’m not a rb again.
Why do you think you needed an action on top of nibs already claiming?

I had nibs on a scumlean from early D0 threadplay/tone.
I also felt like your response was a bit off because it looked possible someone had already submitted a kill for gram before nib cleared him, did that not occur to you?

Who would you say should be prioritized rn?

Status
Not open for further replies.