Shimotsuki Ghostly
Mr. Reloaded
Rottkins
MonochromeYoru
BangOO🍅
TheAncientCenturion
Krusher1357
Meeyori
I cant think of a 10th because there are too many people (Pot Goblin, Pero, Roo, ARMeni, Horo Horo Musume, Akai2, Jaguark, Middy, Minatomo, MZTS, Playa, Doggo, AL, Rayan, Seven7, DKOS, Peppercore, Kiku, Eten, LANJI, Toby D Dog)
oke so my time I guess :kayneshrug:
1. @Pot Goblin
2. @Meeyori
3. @EtenBoby
4. @Peroroncino
5. @AL sama
6. @TheAncientCenturion
7. @Seatonnes
8. @Flower
9. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
10. @CoC: Color of Clowns
11. @Mr. Reloaded
12. @Sir Yasheen
13. @Seven7
14. @TheKnightOfTheSea
15. @Doggo
16. @Playa4321
17. @Mashiro Blue
18-
:josad: I can't stop, I just write down every person I like here... list is too long it will take me eons to write down everyone!
I don't dislike even those I fight with and 10 is very small so I am going to make groups with no particular order.
World Domination Evil Tubbies: @Mr. Reloaded(GOATloaded) @Toby D. Dog @MonsterZoroTeslaSupplier homorary new member: @Lord Evil
Yonko bros :finally:: @Tejas @Sasaki Kojirō @MonsterKaido @Seatonnes @BleakAsh @Jailer @Natalija @Erkan12 @Nikuzi (remaining members of the Yonko group)
Football thread( had a lot of fun during the WC): @BangOO🍅 @djiayebee @mly90 @Playa4321 etc all others I've interacted with.
Sanji bois: @Agni Kaios @Warchief Sanji D Goat (the GOAT) @Zolo *i forgot the rest of sanji bois 😅*
Zolo bois: @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Crux @ZoroMazino (to the rest we've had our differences and have trolled each other but no hard feelings, its going to be fun now) @Admiral Maynard
Others:
@ShiShiShi
@NikaInParis @Seth @EmperorKinyagi @Rottkins @AL sama @RayanOO @Fujishiro @Psychiatrist @Apollo
Luffy bros: @Welkin @Adamxero @Luffy is the mc and all the luffy bois I can't tag all day. :kobeha:
all the mods\admins too. If I missed anyone, its my memory lag so don't be mad at me.
My top users list (not in any particular order)

1 - Best fellow Sanji enjoyer: @BangOO🍅
2/3 - Best Zoro fans WINGS: @zzShinichi and @mly90 (therefore, equals)
4/5 - Best Waiting Room fiends: @Jailer and @NikaInParis
6/7 - Best fellow Staff members: @Natalija and @AL sama
8 - Best traitor: @RayanOO
9 - User with the best reports to deal with: @MonsterZoro
10/11 - Best fellow Grand Blue enjoyers: @Lhulu and @djiayebee

Gonna stop here because I already passed the "10" limit. :sanmoji:
:sweat::sweat:

my list can't be any less then 70 so I won't post it

G

Gorosei Informer

The True Ruler of the World:

@Rottkins -sama (may our noses honk as they touch the floor in his grand presence)

His Five Elder Stars:

Saint "Trolling Fake Furry" @Mr. Reloaded
Saint "Kurozumi Were Born to Burn!" @Meeyori
Saint "Best Future Stepfather" @Seatonnes
Saint "Ghost of 1,000 Memes" @Shimotsuki Ghostly
Saint "There's a Rabbit in that Barrel" @Pot Goblin

But there are plenty of other top-tiers, I'd be here all day if I listed all of you.
:zosmug:

Thank you so much! I like that title too haha!

:cheers::milaugh:

For great reviews for each chapter: Lampyris

For being mature in arguments: Nidai Kitetsu, Franosuke, Lanji Cucksmoke, Celestial D. Dragon, Cherry Hilk, Garp's Tekkai, NotAFanboy, Surgeon of Death, PuckTheGreat

For exciting predictions: Salah WG

For fiction writing ability: Den Den Mushi

For physique: VersusPhd, Zolo

Fun posts: GeneralP123, Shimotsuki Ghostly, Playa4321, TheKnightofTheSea, Warchief Sanji D Goat, MonsterZoro, Mango Senpai

...and also many mods. They are mature and fun.

Oh wow thank you dude, very kind of you to include me too!

:amazing::shocking:

Nice to see Mango Senpai get represented, I missed him out along with a few others like Lanji, yourself of course, JaguarK, Kurozumi Bepo and Cross Marian for example so I'm ashamed!

:risitameh::emohiyo::robinsweat::josad:
Lmaooo the "damage control" part is so relatable, I remember you having to do something similar because you didn't tag enough people in a similar thread and you got flamed for it too back then LMAO! Poor Reloaded! Will this forum ever have mercy on you? Hahaha!

Awww thank you for saying that! Though I’ll have to accuse you of dickriding providers cuz you mentioned Leten:myman:

BRUH LOL, I should have seen that coming, SMH! You're welcome though lmfao!

:saden::nicagesmile::eeke::kawak::jay-he:

Aw man thanks so much! I should have included you too, I'm ashamed! You've always been great along with some others, its so difficult to not only think of everyone on the spot but also to decide who makes the top 10 and thus who you're willing to exclude! Its like powerscaling who you like the most, its not fair LMAO!

Thank you though seriously, its a honour/privilege! :catsweat::catsweat::catsweat::catsweat::catsweat:

:sweat::neesama::smoothy::blush:

1 - Thururuzao
2 - Lhululuzao
3 - Thururu
4 - Lhululu
5 - Thuru
6 - @Lhulu
7 - PaulOO
8 - TokOO
9 - @BangOO🍅
10 - TACOO

Honoroble mention : @RayanOO
:eeke::pepeanger:

Fellas let's just say that I'm going to have to fill out a lot of cards this year for the Valentine Day event
Oh god the Valentines Event, that is gonna be INTERESTING! Especially with all the new users we have and such too lol. Last years was a really pleasant surprise, I ended up getting a few for the first time in my life too, so that really shocked me too! I was immensely grateful for those naturally!

A certain "internet lord and super genius" received a blatantly enamoured message from someone apparently, it was truly heartfelt and romantic and the "most intense" one I saw for anyone on here, which made me wonder who the hell would send a message like that and to them of all people too. Almost have to suspect it might be "ghost written" so to speak, maybe a "letter to myself" type situation? I'm just being snide though lmao. If that was genuinely from another person and thus written with genuine romantic sincerity, then all I can I say is WOW, LUCKY GUY! I'm genuinely in awe then LMAO!

:pepecroc::ace::luffylaugh::hihihi:

G

Gorosei Informer

I forgot to mention btw, I wanna nominate my top 10 Worst users on here too, it is "WorstGen" after all! So here goes:

@Worst @Worst @Worst @Worst @Worst @Worst @Worst @Worst @Worst @Worst

Congratulations @Worst you are the Worst of us! The Worst of all time! The one who puts Worst in WorstGen!

(Sorry I couldn't resist the pun and opportunity lol)

Do you have a German cousin called Wurst by any chance? Are they a bit of a brat? A brat Wurst even? (Terrible dad jokes intensify)