Controversial Top 5 character Designs

Kunyun: I like the color combination and she has a cool, sexy outfit.
Yamato: Despite all the controversy, Yamato definitely has one of the best designs.
Shiryu: Absolutely badass.
Gerd: I like her Nordic warrior style. And the blonde hair goes well with the light blue outfit.
York: The blonde, Sailor Moon-esque pigtails, the chubby cheeks, the freckles, the outfit, that mix of charm and mischief that she exudes - York is the total package to me.

1- Mihawk. Classy,handsome and badass. Zorro vibes but different enough
2- Sanji. So stylish but also badass
3- Cesar Clown. Nice Orochimaru and androginy vibes
4- Perona. Perfectly represented the gothic lolita fashion that there was at the time she was created (the 2000s)
5- Amande. So cool! With those cigarette and sword. Also the long neck and the large hat are very originals
Plus cc got the freezer voice actor
Post automatically merged:

In generale:

Teach
Mihawk
Kizaru
Crocodile
The Gorosei
Gorosei literally simply have suits

Gorosei simply have suits
Which are their costumes, as for every other character.

But that is not the point, the point is their faces and their resemblance. I like reality-resembled design and Goroseis have their inspiration in real leaders, or so it seems. In particularly Gandhi is very cool, but also serious and "real like".
Also very impactful to have somewhat real-world leaders guiding the OP world.

Last edited:
Which are their costumes, as for every other character.

But that is not the point, the point is their faces and their resemblance. I like reality-resembled design and Goroseis have their inspiration in real leaders, or so it seems. I'm particularly Gandhi is very cool, but also serious and "real like".
Also very impactful to have somewhat real-world leaders guiding the OP world.
Blackbeard named after one of the most famous pirates
:myman:

Big Mom
Crocodile
Fujitora
Shanks
Rebecca

All seraphim designs are better than their originals and could make the list with more panel time

And to clear up any rivalries

Rayleigh > Roger
Marco > Whitebeard
Shanks > Mid
Sabo > Ace
Sulong Carrot > Yamato

Heart pirates are the ugliest looking crew

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
  • King the Wildfire
  • X Drake
  • Sir Crocodile
  • Kuzan (Specifically as a Titanic Captain)
  • Shiryu

Kizaru, Page1, Who’s Who, Ulti, Queen in hybrid, Lucci, Boa Hancock & Yamato are all honorary mentions.