Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks has the highest chances, at least until BB gets his final villain status and power.

Akainu already met Shanks in Marineford and everybody knows it didn't even start. Plus Shanks is eating admirals for breakfast both in manga and in movies (of course they are not canon but the trend is only confirmed).

Mihawk is Shanks equal. They most likely would have a fight like Akainu and Aokiji but in the end Shanks has more hype. Also Shanks is the mentor of the MC while Mihawk is the mentor of Zoro. If somebody has to win in the end Oda will take Shanks. Also Mihawk rightly get the best swordsman title over Shanks who can only hope to be number 2 now but that doesn't erase how Kaido put him together with Roger, WB and Xebec plus his top CoC (which seems to be the supreme skill right now), like he has shown with Greenbull. How many people can beat an admiral with such ease in OP verse?

BB, it all depends on how his fight with Law ends. If he has an overwhelming victory then we can say that at least he deserves to be in this list. Anyway in the end he will be the final villain so the strongest (after Jesus Luffy, in the very end).

Dragon is a bit of a wild card. But while at the beginning he was hyped just like Shanks if not more: "the most wanted man". Lately Oda has shown him quite a lot and always hesitant if he has to attack Marijoa, can't stop Kuma.. he has been somewhat dehyped while Sabo in the other hand has been hyped more and more.. I don't think he can compare to Shanks and Mihawk at least until more infos are given.

Last edited:
I need y'all to understand that Akainu has nothing portrayal-wise that ever put him in even the Top 10. He dropped it low for amputee Shanks, got 3 shot by a dying Sickbeard, and went extreme diff with Kuzan who is now Blackbeard's Commander.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk vs simple yonkos

Mihawk vs one-hand
Mihawk proceeded to piss his panties when Shanks pulled up at Marineford
Perhaps Goofda forgot Mihawk was above Shanks at Marineford though, just like he forgot Sickbeard > Admirals and had Akainu going toe-to-toe with him.

I need y'all to understand that Akainu has nothing portrayal-wise that ever put him in even the Top 10. He dropped it low for amputee Shanks, got 3 shot by a dying Sickbeard, and went extreme diff with Kuzan who is now Blackbeard's Commander.
Akainu is the only top tier we know of that actually beat another top tier in a pure 1 v 1. So he has some case for him, unless his haki didn't bloom

Lee Hung is being a bitch ngl, only 2 of the characters in the selection are even pirates, rest are either a Marine or something else entirely.
Not to mention Shanks mainly just sits on his ass nowadays, so it's more like 1 of the characters in the selection is a pirate.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Shanks has the highest chances, at least until BB gets his final villain status and power.

Akainu already met Shanks in Marineford and everybody knows it didn't even start. Plus Shanks is eating admirals for breakfast both in manga and in movies (of course they are not canon but the trend is only confirmed).

Mihawk is Shanks equal. They most likely would have a fight like Akainu and Aokiji but in the end Shanks has more hype. Also Shanks is the mentor of the MC while Mihawk is the mentor of Zoro. If somebody has to win in the end Oda will take Shanks. Also Mihawk rightly get the best swordsman title over Shanks who can only hope to be number 2 now but that doesn't erase how Kaido put him together with Roger, WB and Xebec plus his top CoC (which seems to be the supreme skill right now), like he has shown with Greenbull. How many people can beat an admiral with such ease in OP verse?

BB, it all depends on how his fight with Law ends. If he has an overwhelming victory then we can say that at least he deserves to be in this list. Anyway in the end he will be the final villain so the strongest (after Jesus Luffy, in the very end).

Dragon is a bit of a wild card. But while in the end he was hyped just like Shanks if not more: "the most wanted man". Lately Oda has shown him quite a lot and always hesitant if he has to attack Marijoa, can't stop Kuma.. he has been somewhat dehyped while Sabo in the other hand has been hyped more and more.. I don't think he can compare to Shanks and Mihawk at least until more infos are given.
Mihawk and shanks are not equal

Mihawk > Shanks on every piece of one piece media ever

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Just how I feel their portrayal is at the moment. Akainu's equal is working under Blackbeard who has questionable portrayal comparatively to Prime Rayleigh.

Dragon is a candidate for top 1, but unfortunately he has no concrete portrayal yet outside of potentially being above Sabo who is usurping him in fame

Shanks was among the top Kaido ever encountered, with Shanks being the only one alive among them, but Mihawk edges him out in portrayal in everything that has ever compared the two thus far

I feel like Blackbeard might turn out to be the strongest, but it hasn't been portrayed that way yet, so with all those options out, Mihawk is the only one who stay on top
First Aka > Ao even in prime
And cripple Aokiji is not FA Aka equal at all

FA Aka > MF Aka ~ MF Aokiji > Current Aokiji

Aka is the leading force or the biggest armies in the world, killed MC bro and is one of the two main antagonist for the MC.

Can be top 1 but I don’t think so at all.

The main enemy is the WG not the marine.

Shanks has COC hype (the strongest power), was Roger SH heir, was Luffy mentor, is the sworn enemy of the main antagonist, had carried the straw hat. He can totally be number 1, but I don’t think so too. I think he will be killed/taken out by Teach (even if it’s a backstabbing). I don’t know what he can do EOS.

Dragon still didn’t do anything but it’s far from being an anti feat for him. Sabo being famous either. Dragon still has everything to offer and it’s hype and no anti - hype.

what Mihawk has to be top 1 ? I think Shanks is superior and he has no real end game narrative except fighting Zoro. Mihawk is mad strong but I don’t know how he can be current top 1 now.

First Aka > Ao even in prime
And cripple Aokiji is not FA Aka equal at all

FA Aka > MF Aka ~ MF Aokiji > Current Aokiji

Aka is the leading force or the biggest armies in the world, killed MC bro and is one of the two main antagonist for the MC.

Can be top 1 but I don’t think so at all.

The main enemy is the WG not the marine.

Shanks has COC hype (the strongest power), was Roger SH heir, was Luffy mentor, is the sworn enemy of the main antagonist, had carried the straw hat. He can totally be number 1, but I don’t think so too. I think he will be killed/taken out by Teach (even if it’s a backstabbing). I don’t know what he can do EOS.

Dragon still didn’t do anything but it’s far from being an anti feat for him. Sabo being famous either. Dragon still has everything to offer and it’s hype and no anti - hype.

what Mihawk has to be top 1 ? I think Shanks is superior and he has no real end game narrative except fighting Zoro. Mihawk is mad strong but I don’t know how he can be current top 1 now.
Bro forgot that Im tried to bomb Sabo and framed him.
Im > Akainu in terms of threat level. Akainu can be handled by Zoro or Sabo honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.