[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find ToS to be more straightforward than Throne of Lies.

I think we might be in an evening phase like the last time we played ToS. We started with a short day phase so players could get to know eachother before the first night phase.
Ahaaa, ok.

Straightforward?? There are so many Mafia and Neutral options :') Also some kind of Coven??

D

Dragomir

I've only played both games once but last time with ToS, you don't have the whole thing with you don't know if there's cult or Unseen. And like the whole elect a king, converting etc

roles seems to be more straightforward
But you do know whether or not there is a Cult or an Unseen. Paladin or Sheriff can claim, simple. The whole converting thing is something that occurs in ToS as well. There's a role called a vampire that converts just like Cult/Unseen.

I can agree on the roles part though. But the mechanics in ToS are not straightforward. They're pretty retarded actually.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
But you do know whether or not there is a Cult or an Unseen. Paladin or Sheriff can claim, simple. The whole converting thing is something that occurs in ToS as well. There's a role called a vampire that converts just like Cult/Unseen.

I can agree on the roles part though. But the mechanics in ToS are not straightforward. They're pretty retarded actually.
eh ok. I mean I've only played both games once. And for ToS, the sign up thread wasn't as detailed as the ToL one

so it looks simpler. Didn't have to deal with cult last ToS game.

Since 18 players the set up might be similar to 20 players? 14v2v2 or 13v3v2.
Hmmm, I think there need to be more evil ones to make it balanced? Four sounds too few.

are u gonna mess with me night 1 like last game ?
Not as long as you have that avatar :kata:
Post automatically merged:

I'm shaking in my boots Nana-chwaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn. Please help.
Itching for a new avi and signature :milaugh:

D

Dragomir

eh ok. I mean I've only played both games once. And for ToS, the sign up thread wasn't as detailed as the ToL one

so it looks simpler. Didn't have to deal with cult last ToS game.
Yes, it looks simpler at first glance but once you put them all together, it becomes a mess and things can get very confusing pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.