[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Game End
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE has been killed by werewolf.

With this, only @RayanOO (the vampire) and @Don DaSlayer (the werewolf) are left. As no one would be lynched due to lack of majority votes against each other and since WW is immune to vamp bites, this game goes to @Don DaSlayer

The Werewolf @Don DaSlayer has won this game.

Vampires - @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Flower @RayanOO have lost

Mafia - @Dragomir @Celestia @Natalija @Gianfi have lost

Townie - @Queen @krogothwolf @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Seraphoenix @Cinera @HA001 @Relapse @Yo Tan Wa @NeutralWatcher have lost

@Don DaSlayer would decide the Avatar for you all. It's compulsory to wear the Avatar for a week as it's rule 9 mentioned in opening post

@Kiwipom I apologize for the mistake we made regarding the result on you as vampire that exposed you.

@AL sama thank you for guiding me through out the game. Appreciated it. I apologize if I made any mistake as a host.

@Noctis thank you for your initial help.

Thank you all for participating in my first game as host. I hope you all enjoyed it.

@Town it's better to make those extra votes instead of wasting lynch so many times. We get some type of info regardless of mislynch.

@Don DaSlayer you really played well after almost getting lynched, you deserve the win. MVP of this Game. :myman:

@TheAncientCenturion your gameplay as Vampire was also Good.

@NeutralWatcher Night will was almost on point. So credits for his reads as well this Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.