[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

The game would be much easier. If everyone claimed. Celestia voted on Cinera and she didn’t explain Why.
No, it wouldn't. The game would become a big fucking mess with a bunch of fake claims from mafia and real claims from townies that we have no way to figure out which is which this early in the game. The only time mass claiming would make the game easy is during the middle or the end. Second, mass claiming ruins the game. There's no fun in playing mafia if everybody just claims. Where's the game solving in that?

I agree with Kiwi interference on Rayan being more engaged this time, bt other than that he seems okay to me so far. His words on Don are also on point, in Tokyo Ghoul Game Don fake claimed about Reborn despite being Townie due to being pressurised.

Bt he's also someone who usually protect major players like Reborn, and we had many in this game, so Relapse is very odd choice. If he turns out scum, my eyes will be onto his likely scum buddy.
His words on Don are in point
yet he opposed your lynch to don
I see

if you think his words were on point why were you still pushing his lynch

:endthis:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
By you I mean you. Just because invest died doesn’t mean there isn’t another.

claiming early is dumb. It lets mafia pick their targets in an order that is optimal for them.
How tf do i know if there is another Invest. Im not the person who hosted this.
Post automatically merged:

Not once, not twice, multiple times nw. :whitepress:
How does that make me sus exe? You never explain the reason why you voted me on the first place.

Ppl keep talking about a difference in play on Rayan. Dive into that for me.
Rayan is a relatively quiet player
he will like post not afraid to drop in his opinions here and there
but when don lynch was pushed he seemed a little too confident.
like a scum who knows who isnt scum and is protecting him out of town cred. whats more sus is yotanwa saying his words were on point when he didnt listen to rayans words and still pushed for dons lynch

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
like a scum who knows who isnt scum and is protecting him out of town cred. whats more sus is yotanwa saying his words were on point when he didnt listen to rayans words and still pushed for dons lynch
Yotanwa is exe he wins the game by lynching me.:milaugh:

D

Dragomir

Starting to consider Don as town tbh. It has nothing to do with his meta but how he's playing right now. Dude's all over the damn board, but what I find to be most in his favor is this last stunt he just pulled. Suggesting a mass claim on D1? I can't fathom a wolf actually thinking town would listen to something like that. Like come on. The suggestion is just so dumb that I can't imagine anybody outside a townie coming up with it.

His words on Don are in point
yet he opposed your lynch to don
I see

if you think his words were on point why were you still pushing his lynch

Take a second relook, if i did after that? N when i did +with what reasons.
How does that make me sus exe? You never explain the reason why you voted me on the first place.
Exposing as many townie roles for your buddies as u can.
I did, answering this to you second time nw.

D

Dragomir

Would you mind bringing me the quotes of the bolded so I can assess it properly?

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I really don’t care anymore town is getting worse and worse. Watch Drago the best player here join me in the dead chat after N2.
Post automatically merged:

Unless there is a doc.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So as you acknowledge I am not afraid to say my opinion

but when don lynch was pushed he seemed a little too confident
But when I said my opinion and said that I believe Don played as usual and that was not scum you think that was a scum move from my part

Especially when you had the same opinion about Don play

So I can't talk a little bit more than usually ? Don't really see the problem

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count

Celestia -> Cinera
TAC -> Don da -> *
Kiwi -> Don da - > *
Sera-> Don da
Yo tan -> Don da
Relapse -> Don da
Drago - > TAC
Nataljia -> Kiwi
Lanji -> Rayan

Cinera - 1 vote
Don da - 3 votes
Tac - 1 vote
Kiwi - 1 vote
Rayan - 1 vote

Non voters
Queen
Dark
Steven
Cinera
HA001
Neutral
Rayan
Don da

Please tag me whenever you vote or unvote.

Status
Not open for further replies.