[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celestia

I didn't even read Nat's death note until now. This is based off my own result Kiwi.
Post automatically merged:

I might as well just drop it since tbh, I don't think there's anything that we convince me otherwise now.

I am the Investigator, I targeted Kiwi N2 and got Framer, Vampire, and Jester as a result.
who did u invest on n1 drago ?

D

Dragomir

I've considered all the options and concluded it myself that Kiwi is the Vampire.
Then that makes even less sense because I'm town

So you investigated someone who you believed to be town? I'm calling this bullshit.
Of course, I did. I always check the players I don't scum read in order to not get pocketed and have a solid town core.

who did u invest on n1 drago ?
You.

D

Dragomir

Kiwi cannot be the jester. Her play last phase did not reflect that in the slightest.

Kiwi could have been framed, but why? What did Kiwi do last phase that would have prompted the framer to check her out? She was not suspicious at all. Worst frame target by a mile. Furthermore, that's also very convenient that she just got frames same night I checked her. I don't like such convenience that lacks any evidence supporting it whatsoever.

So it's down to Vampire and Framer for her role for me. With the confirmed existence of a Vamps, I'm leaning on the former.

So we have two investigators? :watchout:
Not looking good Dragomir
Is there a problem yo?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I've considered all the options and concluded it myself that Kiwi is the Vampire.
I could of believed you got framed results because when invest's results gets tempered by with framer, you get framer/jester/vampire but like.....how did the jump go from

"I investigated kiwi and she's jester/framer/vampire" to she's strictly vampire?

D

Dragomir

I could of believed you got framed results because when invest's results gets tempered by with framer, you get framer/jester/vampire but like.....how did the jump go from

"I investigated kiwi and she's jester/framer/vampire" to she's strictly vampire?
Kiwi cannot be the jester. Her play last phase did not reflect that in the slightest.

Kiwi could have been framed, but why? What did Kiwi do last phase that would have prompted the framer to check her out? She was not suspicious at all. Worst frame target by a mile. Furthermore, that's also very convenient that she just got frames same night I checked her. I don't like such convenience that lacks any evidence supporting it whatsoever.

So it's down to Vampire and Framer for her role for me. With the confirmed existence of a Vamps, I'm leaning on the former.

Is there a problem yo?

Is there a problem yo?
Why ? usually there are no more than one investigators for town ?
Why must I believe there are duplicate roles?

C

Celestia

Of course, I did. I always check the players I don't scum read in order to not get pocketed and have a solid town core.

You.
:choppawhat:

whisper me what you got if this is true

Reaction from someone who said they wouldn’t post much?:shocking:
u have any problem with the way I play ?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Is there a problem yo?
Your post are inconsistent. You said you lean towards vampire. This means you believe there's a chance that I'm framer.

But here, you didn't seem to even consider the possibility of not vampire.
Yo, I would like a claim from Kiwi, considering how the Vampire Hunter got killed and vamps are now confirmed to be in the game, I am nigh certain about my result.

Vote Lynch Kiwi
This is not how I imagine invests to approach their night results. You are not invest because if you are, you shouldn't have gotten those results on me in the first place.

I can't tell what you will gain with a fake claim about being invest. Maybe you're executioner and I'm your target?

Vote Lynch Dragomir @Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.