Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body

H

Homelander

Point is even with trump mismangment he is still neck to neck in swing state. Joe is not winning outright in any of them.

I agree with roegans commentry on biden trump will eat him up in debate.

H

Homelander

Exactly, it’s not like Biden has been stumping for UBI or M4A...this shit would be handled just as horribly with Joe as it has been with Donnie.
US politics has to change there is no doubt about it . The current politicians are detached away from common man , no one really trusts them anymore ! This pandemic was really good time for them to get connected sadly most of them are really out of touch with reality .

H

Homelander

Not the best president but damm he is a good comic. I'm strating to belive that he says some stuff to see if people will do it ahah
Trump should act as a war leader . I am really missing that in him.

I would say bush jr would have handled the corona lot better.

H

Homelander

I would like to see the investigation behind 54,000 deaths .

Country like india, china have less than 5,000 deaths or the counting is unreal.

I know lot of asymptotic cases and infulenza death being pilled up. Either tjis or covid is killer disease yet none in locality are dropping dead.

I wish someone investigate the death rates.

H

Homelander

Politicians in washington are the real failures not trump, they created so much mistrust in people . It lead to rise in trump this trend is already happening around theworld .

Anti govt tendencies was always there in America, you should look NAM war . Govt and public are so divided unlike before.

H

Homelander

George Bush though i despise him, he united American after 9/11 . He united all americans after terror struck on twin tower.

H

Homelander

Honestly blaming trump alone is not the answer , the system has huge red tape . John Oliver explains this clearly the CDC decided against buying testing kits from outside without the standard quality checking .

CDC took hell lot out to release their kit . Also shipment delay yada yada this really hampred US avoiding their testing .