Ulti & Page
..if I could get a backstory from any of the Tobbi Roppo it'd be them (then
Diez)
Ulti's dynamic with Page, it's not quite the same as the one Katakuri shares with his siblings. He's, the "protective older brother";
but with Ulti, it feels more than that to me, like she raised Page One.

Maybe a time ago, when Ulti was small, and Page was even smaller, they lost their parents? Or maybe it was neglectful parents and Ulti was forced to grow up, the realization that she's no longer just a kid, that she can't be just a kid, and she needs to step up and look out for her and Page like a guardian, and it's been that way ever since with them. She makes sure he's fed, makes sure he has his shit together, looks out for him and protects him, etc. etc. Maybe living day-to-day Ulti decides they would set out to sea, get strong and become pirates, no regrets anything to survive, them vs. the world.

I really enjoy this Older Sister/Younger brother sibling dynamic in anime, I also feel like Ulti & Page are good candidates to be redeemable by the end of the arc, same as Sasaki even, from his encounter with Denjiro, where Denjiro said, "do you even know about the history of this place?"

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ulti & Page
Diez)
Ulti's dynamic with Page, it's not quite the same as the one Katakuri shares with his siblings. He's, the "protective older brother";

Maybe a time ago, when Ulti was small, and Page was even smaller, they lost their parents? Or maybe it was neglectful parents and Ulti was forced to grow up, the realization that she's no longer just a kid, that she can't be just a kid, and she needs to step up and look out for her and Page like a guardian, and it's been that way ever since with them. She makes sure he's fed, makes sure he has his shit together, looks out for him and protects him, etc. etc. Maybe living day-to-day Ulti decides they would set out to sea, get strong and become pirates, no regrets anything to survive, them vs. the world.

I really enjoy this Older Sister/Younger brother sibling dynamic in anime, I also feel like Ulti & Page are good candidates to be redeemable by the end of the arc, same as Sasaki even, from his encounter with Denjiro, where Denjiro said, "do you even know about the history of this place?"
Yeah Ulti gives a vibe of a single mother ( real sister but accepting the role of the mother ) I don't know why but I can totally see this being a thing.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ulti & Page
Diez)

This is why i always think that Ulti - Page One flashback might be "better" than Senor Pink flashback.

They might already lost their parents since they were kids. And their parents want Ulti to take care of Page One.