Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I thought about this for a while.

Could like of Black Maria, Ulti and Page One have been recruited via simple "Would you like to join?"

I know it's not Kaido's theme but I can imagine him doing some crazy shit in the places where these three were at the time and he got interested in their Devil Fruits etc.

What do you think about this?

Could this be why Ulti is talking trash to Kaido?
Maybe she doesn't know his cruelty because he never violated her or Page One?
+ they seem to be pretty young at least Ulti and Page One.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Could like of Black Maria, Ulti and Page One have been recruited via simple "Would you like to join?"

I know it's not Kaido's theme but I can imagine him doing some crazy shit in the places where these three were at the time and he got interested in their Devil Fruits etc.

So you think its like Kaido and King,Queen, and Jack going out to the sea and be like "Hey my calamities, lets find some strong punks".

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So you think its like Kaido and King,Queen, and Jack going out to the sea and be like "Hey my calamities, lets find some strong punks".
No. Remember what happened to Kidd?

It could look similar but not 100% like Kidd's case.

Kaido could do some random shit somewhere in the world and he encountered Ulti and Page One using their DF's and as you know Kaido is a sucker for Dinos so he offered them a place in the crew and they didn't refuse because Ulti felt that they couldn't handle him.

Also, look at her personality. She is like you a PK? ( to Luffy ) Only master Kaido can become one.
She must love Kaido and both she and Page One are probably okay with being only Tobi Roppo.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
No. Remember what happened to Kidd?

It could look similar but not 100% like Kidd's case.

Kaido could do some random shit somewhere in the world and he encountered Ulti and Page One using their DF's and as you know Kaido is a sucker for Dinos so he offered them a place in the crew and they didn't refuse because Ulti felt that they couldn't handle him.

Also, look at her personality. She is like you a PK? ( to Luffy ) Only master Kaido can become one.
She must love Kaido and both she and Page One are probably okay with being only Tobi Roppo.
Yes, this is so tricky when you realize X-Drake trying to find Kaido and want to join the beast pirates by defeating Scotch.

Maybe the weak trio of tobi roppo willing to join the beast pirates because they knew if Kaido is that strong.

But i can see Who'Who and Sasaki joined the beast pirates because they got tortured in Udon Prisoners.

Oh that's interesting, yeah I agree with this forsure with Ulti and Page One.

Like you said, them being pretty young even now might lend to that theory. Kaido (or his right hand King) may have taken some kind of liking to them, like in HxH York Shin when Nobunanga took a liking to Gon.

For Black Maria, I think it was similar to X-Drake but different motives maybe.

Who's Who: Forcefully Recruited
Sasaki: Forcefully Recruited
Diez Drake: Applied-For-Job & Recruited
Black Maria: Applied-For-Job & Recruited
Ulti & Page: Non-Forceful Recruits

And I think Ulti shit talks anybody if she feels in the right; it's more her personality. Like Luffy, they just say and do what's on their mind, I think Kaido understands and expects that from her.

I have a feeling Ulti will even shit talk Big Mom to her face at some point :gokulaugh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah definitely I don't think Kaido beat her ass haha just have to see if she searched out the Beast Pirates for her own motives like
X-Drake, or, was she found like most likely Ulti & Page One and willingly joined.
Yes and the fact that only Who'who and Sasaki who have a gut to "disrespect" King might be a hint that both of them was forced to join beast pirates unlike the other four.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh that's interesting, yeah I agree with this forsure with Ulti and Page One.

Like you said, them being pretty young even now might lend to that theory. Kaido (or his right hand King) may have taken some kind of liking to them, like in HxH York Shin when Nobunanga took a liking to Gon.

For Black Maria, I think it was similar to X-Drake but different motives maybe.

Who's Who: Forcefully Recruited
Sasaki: Forcefully Recruited
Diez Drake: Applied-For-Job & Recruited
Black Maria: Applied-For-Job & Recruited
Ulti & Page: Non-Forceful Recruits

And I think Ulti shit talks anybody if she feels in the right; it's more her personality. Like Luffy, they just say and do what's on their mind, I think Kaido understands and expects that from her.

I have a feeling Ulti will even shit talk Big Mom to her face at some point :gokulaugh:
She should.

This Fat meme should not even enter the Wano arc.