Annoyance to you but not to me. Of course Ulti will lost her battle she on the bad guy side. It just wishful thinking there is one fight in the whole war that Ulti win. Nothing change Ulti more cute and your creepy Oden want to be, Nami 2.0
The mere fact that you had to try to put Yamato down, just says how biased you are. I don't go around dissing Ulti just to make myself feel better for some self gratification.

Easy man easy.....

All Ravager said was that Ulti was an annoyance to Yamato...

Monet was an annoyance to Luffy
Pica was an annoyance to everyone
BM is an annoyance to the allaince

Hell, Util is a major annoyance for PageOne. No one was dissing Ulti or anything like that.
Nah he doesn't understand. I said I hope. I'm not saying Yamato shit whatever. He not saying bad for Ulti but saying bad for me, I also already admit is my wishful thinking. What the point he want to argue :kayneshrug:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Nah he doesn't understand. I said I hope. I'm not saying Yamato shit whatever. He not saying bad for Ulti but saying bad for me, I also already admit is my wishful thinking. What the point he want to argue :kayneshrug:
Yamato is trash. Bland personality with the all too common Nami clone design. Ulti is the most unique and original female characte in a looping time going by One Piece standards.

With that said, all Ravager said was that Utli is an annoyance for Yamato, disagreeing with your take that Utli should teach her the power of originality. You kinda took it a different level. Ravager didnt say anything about Yamato being a better character or something.

Yamato is trash. Bland personality with the all too common Nami clone design. Ulti is the most unique and original female characte in a looping time going by One Piece standards.

With that said, all Ravager said was that Utli is an annoyance for Yamato, disagreeing with your take that Utli should teach her the power of originality. You kinda took it a different level. Ravager didnt say anything about Yamato being a better character or something.
Yeah I admit I take it diffrent level cause this threads is fan club. I will not say that kind of thing outside this thread because it stupid. I only said that in this fan club because where we fanboying our character. To dissing my hope in fan club feels a little of diffrent. If it battle dome or discussion threads I will not care much