Speculations Unconfirmed Conquerors

I personally don’t like the idea of having a ton of characters with an ability we’ve been told is reserved for the cream of the crop. Even if it makes sense in the context of the story, that we’re intentionally following conquerors and not focusing on random people in the OP world, it just devalues CoC so fucking much for every single powerful character to have it. Y’all really want the rest of the series to just be Luffy and his allies throwing punches at all the remaining baddies that never actually connect? This arc makes me feel like we’re trending that way as it is, so maybe you’ll get it, but at what cost…
According to Chinjao the New World is filled with CoC users

I personally don’t like the idea of having a ton of characters with an ability we’ve been told is reserved for the cream of the crop. Even if it makes sense in the context of the story, that we’re intentionally following conquerors and not focusing on random people in the OP world, it just devalues CoC so fucking much for every single powerful character to have it. Y’all really want the rest of the series to just be Luffy and his allies throwing punches at all the remaining baddies that never actually connect? This arc makes me feel like we’re trending that way as it is, so maybe you’ll get it, but at what cost…
They'll only be a hand full of characters that can use ad Coc out of the hundreds characters in one piece

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
According to Chinjao the New World is filled with CoC users
They'll only be a hand full of characters that can use ad Coc out of the hundreds characters in one piece
Neither of these posts constitute an actual argument for the overexposure of what we’ve been told is a rare ability…at a certain point, it’s just played out, full stop. We used to get fights with absolutely wild transformations and moves between characters who had to rely more on their cunning and ingenuity than defaulting to Haki, but now, even with those things still in play during most fights, it’s just gonna be a CoC slugfest for the main character from here on out, which sounds boring as shit to me. As far as the AdCoC thing, I’ve pointed out that at least four or five characters have already been shown using it, with more than a dozen possible candidates that will do the same before it’s all said and done; if it was really meant to be that rare, Luffy and Blackbeard (possibly Im for good measure) would be the only ones who could use it, and it would have had a much greater impact to see these titans going at it at the end without even making physical contact.

H

humanbeing

Garp(Family trio with Luffy and Dragon)
Dragon
Sabo(being a trio with Luffy and Ace )
Sanji(being Zoro rival and Luffy second wing/left hand )
Yamato(her father has it and she has a strong spirit)
Law(being a trio with Luffy and Kid )
Momo(his father and being Wano leader)
Kong(being fleet admiral who has Sengoku and Garp serves under him)
Mihawk(Shanks rival and Zoro's goal)
Weevil(self proclaimed son of WB and monstrous power)
Benn Beckman (most likely the current strongest YC, Katakuri has it so at least he should have it)
Xebec (has too many CoC users as subordinates)
King&Queen (maybe just because of their names.)

Sabo probably has it. Considering Ace and Luffy had/has it and it would make sense since they are the brother trio.
Also he inherited Ace's will.

If Katakuri, a 40 year old man with no ambition, living with his mother, who lost faith in his captain (his mother) after being defeated by Luffy once, can have it, then arguements could be made that many people have it.

CoC is present in 1/1,000,000 people. If we assume there are 7.5billion people then 7500 at least have it. It shouldnt be a suprise when more and more people get confirmed to have it as time passes.

Dragon
Benn Beckman (most likely the current strongest YC, Katakuri has it so at least he should have it)
I actually forgot Momo, will edit him in :pepelit:

Dragon
Great list. Mostly agree but I would omit some of the above (Sanji, Law, Queen and perhaps Weevil).

Add:
Enel (wanted to be God)
Wiper (Shandoras Oden, for me his potential if he had ventured to the Blue Seas is as high as Odens)
Aisa (seems like Shandoras Shirahoshi or Momonosuke)
Mont Blanc Noland (conquered the seas)
Calgura (great warrior who could have been even greater, see Wiper and Oden)
Sai (following in Chinjaos footsteps)
Ulti (has shown signs of it several times)
Dellinger (was only 16 but already kicking Bellamys butt. Prodigy that could have it)
Tama (she's got a commanding personality and is still only 8)
Fisher Tiger (commanded and united the fishmen)
Otohime (commanded and united the fishmen)
Buggy (he actually has a knack of bringing people together, what if it's been conquerors all along?)
Crocodile (I don't think he has it but he seems like a rival of Doflamingo so he could have had it but it got deactivated due to him being crusched by WB)
Vivi (don't know why, perhaps she has an ability to unite people that Imu is scared of?)
Shirahoshi (perhaps only possesses voice of all things or it's conquerors that she is using to rally the sea kings)
Portgas d Rouge (used conquerors to carry Ace for 20 months)
Woop Slap (Village Mayor from Luffys childhood. Hidden super power that looked after Luffy from afar as a favor to Garp)

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I think there is a big chance that all admirals have it but i feel like that would get repetitive very quickly, i mean we probably think the 3 admirals + Akainu will have their fights at the same time so that is 4 different fights all going AdCoC at the same time, also Kizaru's personality seems a bit off for CoC but it could happen.
All the great powers will come together in the final war. Knowing Oda, he's probably gonna give every single top fighters Adv CoC. So I expect the Admirals to have it since Chinjao say that in order to become the PK, you must surpassed all the Yonko AND the Admirals.

About Kizaru, sure his personality might be a contradiction but I won't judge based on that alone.