General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

And said arc was WCI. The scene where he saves his family would be perfect to unleash a CoC burst.
Post automatically merged:

Ussop’s damn near a lock in my mind.
I don't rlly see him as a Conquerors.
Xebec, Newgate, Meme, Kaido and Shiki.

Xebec and Shiki aren't confirmed, but we know they have it.
That means that 3 CoC users are acceptable, 5 are too much. And if Yamato joins we would have alr 3.

S

Shepherd

So we have 4 CoC ar best in his crew. Luffy, Zoro, Yamato (if she joins) and one extra spot.
One extra spot, obviously that would be for Sanji who has turned enemies into friends, sometimes even subordinates several times throughout the story. He even lead mini version of the Strawhats the "Curly Hat Pirates" consisting of Nami, Chopper & Brook to Zou.

It does make sense for Ussop to achieve COC because the SHs will most likely reach Elbalf and that's like, Ussop's biggest dream, so that arc will heavily evolve around Ussop and his dream to become as brave as the Elbalf Warriors.
This is a Samurai Arc, so it makes sense that a Samurai (or swordman) would unlock COC.
So yeah it's hard for Sanji to unlock COC IN WANO, unless Queen somehow has COC too.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I am not saying Jinbei has CoC.
The way i look at CoC is literally how badass the character is. Literally every CoC users are badasses.
IMO Jimbei is way more badass than Sanji, mainly because of the "no-scared of a mere yonko" and "get off sunny" scenes.
I understand your point
Post automatically merged:

Now making friends = Having CoC? Damn.
That means I won't ever be able to develop CoC :josad:

S

Shepherd

And said arc was WCI. The scene where he saves his family would be perfect to unleash a CoC burst.
It makes sense that if he had CoC, then would have been a good time to show it. It's a valid point but it doesn't eliminate the possibility lol Oda could just have wanted to wait for Sanji's moment at an unforseen later date.

Also, how much sense would it make to you for Oda to demonstrate Sanji's CoC before Zolo's?

It makes sense that if he had CoC, then would have been a good time to show it. It's a valid point but it doesn't eliminate the possibility lol Oda could just have wanted to wait for Sanji's moment at an unforseen later date.

Also, how much sense would it make to you for Oda to demonstrate Sanji's CoC before Zolo's?
If Oda wanted to show Sanji's CoC in the best moment, the story would be changed so that Zoro shows his before WCI.

I don't see a problem. Sanji was the first to get his own big dedicated arc, he was the first among the 2 to confront and fight a Yonkou, he was the first to fight commander-level characters from a Yonkou crew. SO why can't Oda give him COC first?