General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

You are wrong cuz you know the answer to my question flat out makes you wrong so you refuse to answer. If you aren't wrong answer this. If the sh's never fought again can zoro and luffy accomplish their dreams? Can the other sh's still accomplish their dreams? If you ain't wrong give a answer.
You can't expect a celestial dragon having high IQ.

You just changed the question from do they need to fight to who do they need to beat.......they don't need to beat anyone specifically but they do need to fight and until you can disprove that without changing the story you will always be wrong.
Dude it's the same thing zoro and luffy need to fight aka beat people to accomplish their dreams. It's a synonym my guy jesus. For luffy and zoro doing this accomplishes their dreams and if they don't do it they can't achieve their dreams. The other sh's don't have someone they can can beat that gives them their dreams cuz their dreams are NOT fighting based so they don't need to fight to gain them. That's the point I made Sanji, franky, chopper, robin, ussop, nami, jinbe, and brook do NOT have someone they can beat that gives them their dreams. If they don't have that how is it that that they need to fight to accomplish them? Who is it they need to fight that gives them their dreams?
Post automatically merged:

You can't expect a celestial dragon having high IQ.
I'm giving him/her the benefit of doubt that they are just being disingenuous.

Dude it's the same thing zoro and luffy need to fight aka beat people to accomplish their dreams. It's a synonym my guy jesus. For luffy and zoro doing this accomplishes their dreams and if they don't do it they can't achieve their dreams. The other sh's don't have someone they can can beat that gives them their dreams cuz their dreams are NOT fighting based so they don't need to fight to gain them. That's the point I made Sanji, franky, chopper, robin, ussop, nami, jinbe, and brook do NOT have someone they can beat that gives them their dreams. If they don't have that how is it that that they need to fight to accomplish them? Who is it they need to fight that gives them their dreams?

I'm giving him/her the benefit of doubt that they are just being disingenuous.
In the process of pursuing their dreams they will HAVE to fight meaning they don't need to fight someone specific to achieve their dreams like a Mihawk for example but in the pursuit of their dreams they need to fight. You are not understanding that just because their dreams aren't directly linked to fighting a specific person it doesn't negate the fact they need to fight while pursuing said dreams.

In the process of pursuing their dreams they will HAVE to fight meaning they don't need to fight someone specific to achieve their dreams like a Mihawk for example but in the pursuit of their dreams they need to fight. You are not understanding that just because their dreams aren't directly linked to fighting a specific person it doesn't negate the fact they need to fight while pursuing said dreams.
My guy you don't understand that luffy and zoro's dreams are directly linked to fighting the others are not. That is the point the can accomplish their dreams without laying a finger on another person if oda wants but zoro and luffy need to. Their dreams are based around fighting the others are not. That's why they have no one they can beat that gives them their dream. There isn't a doctor chopper has to beat that will give him all the medical knowledge in the world, there isn't a dude sanji can beat that will tell him we're all blue is, there isn't a person ussop can beat that will make him brave , etc. There is none because the dreams can be accomplished by themselves they don't need to fight anyone to do it. Like I said with chopper he can stay in a lab with minimal contact with people and still accomplish his dream. This is the point. So now we circle all the way back. If the sh's never fought again can zoro and luffy accomplish their dreams? Can the other sh's still accomplish their dreams. Answer this before you qoute me again

My guy you don't understand that luffy and zoro's dreams are directly linked to fighting the others are not. That is the point the can accomplish their dreams without laying a finger on another person if oda wants but zoro and luffy need to. Their dreams are based around fighting the others are not. That's why they have no one they can beat that gives them their dream. There isn't a doctor chopper has to beat that will give him all the medical knowledge in the world, there isn't a dude sanji can beat that will tell him we're all blue is, there isn't a person ussop can beat that will make him brave , etc. There is none because the dreams can be accomplished by themselves they don't need to fight anyone to do it. Like I said with chopper he can stay in a lab with minimal contact with people and still accomplish his dream. This is the point. So now we circle all the way back. If the sh's never fought again can zoro and luffy accomplish their dreams? Can the other sh's still accomplish their dreams. Answer this before you qoute me again
No the straw hats cannot accomplish their dreams without getting into fights because they will encounter threats along the way.

No the straw hats cannot accomplish their dreams without getting into fights because they will encounter threats along the way.
Then you are flat out being contradictory. If you say the other sh's have no one to specifically beat to accomplish their dreams you can't also say they have to fight to accomplish them. So they can accomplish their dreams without fighting or they have to beat someone to get their dreams. Chopper can be the new wsc stronger than kaido, stronger than Roger even and he still wouldn't be any closer to curing any illiness his dream because no matter who he can beat they won't increase his medical knowledge. Do you understand this? Now replace chopper with zoro or luffy here and see how drastically it would affect their dreams to be stronger than roger. That's the difference between having a dream that requires fighting and 1 that doesn't. The 1 that doesn't is irregardless of strength there isn't someone to beat.

Then you are flat out being contradictory. If you say the other sh's have no one to specifically beat to accomplish their dreams you can't also say they have to fight to accomplish them. So they can accomplish their dreams without fighting or they have to beat someone to get their dreams. Chopper can be the new wsc stronger than kaido, stronger than Roger even and he still wouldn't be any closer to curing any illiness his dream because no matter who he can beat they won't increase his medical knowledge. Do you understand this? Now replace chopper with zoro or luffy here and see how drastically it would affect their dreams to be stronger than roger. That's the difference between having a dream that requires fighting and 1 that doesn't. The 1 that doesn't is irregardless of strength there isn't someone to beat.
No let me explain this to you one last time. Luffy and Zoro have combat centric dreams so the level of strength they need to reach is higher than that of the rest BUT the other members of the crew have dreams that require travel around the world and opposing the WG which means to achieve them they must be strong fighters not as strong as Luffy and Zoro but still strong enough to fight the opposing forces preventing them from reaching their goals. So no they do need to fight to get to their dreams. If I was running a marathon and along the way I am going to get into a fist fight with someone standing in the middle of the road, do I need to know how to fight to reach the finish line? well yes my goal isn't to fight said person rather to reach the finish line but to do so I must fight. In the case of Luffy and Zoro their actual goal is to fight a specific person/people so while the marathon runner can be focused on running and fighting the fighter will mainly be focused on fighting thus his dream would require more focus on fighting and strength than the former but it wouldn't change the fact they both need to get stronger and fight to achieve their dreams.

What part of Worst generation vs Emperors don't you understand?.........or are you just willfully ignorant.
So you agree Sanji isn't in the WG something exclusive to Luffy and Zoro again

You want me to prove why saying Zoro clashing with Hawkins, Apoo and facing off against a nonchalant Kaido with four other people isn't a sign that he is equal to Luffy and leagues ahead of Sanji.....or what about his Zoro will open his eye argument?......or the doriki argument that is clear as day, Oda was showing us the power hierarchy there is literally no other purpose to doriki from a writing perspective than to show us that......its so clear that I don't waste my time on it. I don't intend to entertain an individual who opens up his response to me with "clown".
Luffy lost to that nonchalant Kaido and Zoro gave him.a permanent scar. Waste your time cause your getting bodied l?

No let me explain this to you one last time. Luffy and Zoro have combat centric dreams so the level on strength they need to reach is higher than that of the rest BUT the other members of the crew have dreams that require travel around the world and opposing the WG which means to achieve them they must be strong fighters not as strong as Luffy and Zoro but still strong enough to fight the opposing forces preventing them from reaching their goals. So no they do need to fight to get to their dreams. If I was running a marathon and along the way I am going to get into a fist fight with someone standing in the middle of the road, do I need to know how to fight to reach the finish line? well yes my goal isn't to fight said person rather to reach the finish line but to do so I must fight. In the case of Luffy and Zoro their actual goal is to fight a specific person/people so while the marathon runner can be focused on running and fighting the fighter will mainly be focused on fighting thus his dream would require more focus on fighting and strength than the former but it wouldn't change the fact they both need to get stronger and fight to achieve their dreams.
Dude this is why I say you use mental gymnastics the point is straight forward a clear. If being stronger than Roger can't give chopper his dream he can't possibly accomplish his dream by fighting meaning he doesn't need to fight to accomplish his dream. You need to separate the dream from the other sh cuz it's not needed. What does being able to cure any illiness have to do with a fight. Nothing the dream is the dream to accomplish chopper doesn't need to fight. Zoro needs to be at least stronger than mihawk to accomplish his dream because his dream is directly tied to a level of strength some one has. To accomplish his dream he needs to reach that level and surpass it. None other than luffy have this so none need to fight to gain it. The fight has no bearing at all on the dream. Make all the other sh's Roger level guess what? None accomplish their dreams cuz none need to fight. Make zoro Roger level and he can go out and accomplish is dream the second he sees mihawk. Why?

Ok in your example what does fighting do to help you reach the finish line? You fight you get arrested now you are even farther from the finish line than you started. The goal was to finish the marathon even if you won the fight and didn't get arrested it doesn't get you the goal of reaching the finish line cuz the finish line is there irregardless of strength. Fighting does nothing to get you to the finish line in the marathon. Now let's use boxing. You want to be champ so you get in the ring with the champion and take his belt. Boom you are the champ now cuz you were strong enough to do it. This is the difference here luffy and zoro are boxers the rest are trying to run a marathon and finish.

None of the CP9 were in their DF forms before they ate a DF; Doriki measures ONLY physical strength.

I also find it ludicrous that you want to include Kaku's swords, conveniently forgetting 2 things

1.) Kaku is not a pure swordsman he is also a kicker, all of his strongest moves utilize Rankyaku

2.) Jabura is not a pure brawler he is also a stabber/slicer, all of his strongest moves utelize Shigan

If you want to include Kaku's swords, you also have to include Jabura's claws.
1-when they used an armed soldier as an example, it was obvious that weapons do count.
2-Jabra's specializes in Tekai Kenpo, wich allows him to use Tekkai while moving, Shigan is just a regular Shigan, claws would only be usefull if his opponent was Luffy, as regular Shigan can pierce normal human skin withoud the need for claws.
3-Kaku is a yontoryu style swordman, take away 2 swords and you massively nerf him, when he changes into a giraffe he can also use his neck as a sword too wich is a massive boost specialy compared to some pathetic claws that dont even matter to Jabra's fighting style.

Last edited:
Dude this is why I say you use mental gymnastics the point is straight forward a clear. If being stronger than Roger can't give chopper his dream he can't possibly accomplish his dream by fighting meaning he doesn't need to fight to accomplish his dream. You need to separate the dream from the other sh cuz it's not needed. What does being able to cure any illiness have to do with a fight. Nothing the dream is the dream to accomplish chopper doesn't need to fight. Zoro needs to be at least stronger than mihawk to accomplish his dream because his dream is directly tied to a level of strength some one has. To accomplish his dream he needs to reach that level and surpass it. None other than luffy have this so none need to fight to gain it. The fight has no bearing at all on the dream. Make all the other sh's Roger level guess what? None accomplish their dreams cuz none need to fight. Make zoro Roger level and he can go out and accomplish is dream the second he sees mihawk. Why?

Ok in your example what does fighting do to help you reach the finish line? You fight you get arrested now you are even farther from the finish line than you started. The goal was to finish the marathon even if you won the fight and didn't get arrested it doesn't get you the goal of reaching the finish line cuz the finish line is there irregardless of strength. Fighting does nothing to get you to the finish line in the marathon. Now let's use boxing. You want to be champ so you get in the ring with the champion and take his belt. Boom you are the champ now cuz you were strong enough to do it. This is the difference here luffy and zoro are boxers the rest are trying to run a marathon and finish.
This is a hypothetical we are assuming that you wouldn't get arrested. You still need to fight to reach your goal which is the finish line. The baratie was a stationary restaurant in the safest sea yet the chefs aboard knew how to fight because there was always the threat of pirates attacking, now imagine someone setting out to the furthest corners of the world in search of the all blue for example or to draw a map of the world or uncover the true history of the world etc......would this person not run into great danger and need to fight, of course they would and this applies to every strawhat. You are simply repeating my point with your last example.......yes Luffy and Zoros dreams are directly linked to fighting someone but the other strawhats NEED to also fight to reach their finish line in this hypothetical marathon.

S

Shepherd

1-when they used an armed soldier as an example, it was obvious that weapons do count.
They do count but not enough to bring Kaku any higher than what was portrayed in the Doriki as Kaku's main weapons, his legs & neck (even his nose) all are blunt weapons that are reliant on purely physical strength.

2-Jabra's specializes in Tekai Kenpo, wich allows him to use Tekkai while moving, Shigan is just a regular Shigan, claws would only be usefull if his opponent was Luffy, as regular Shigan can pierce normal human skin withoud the need for claws.
Going by this logic, Kaku should use rankyaku only with his arms since apparently a regular rankyaku is enough to slice normal human skin without the need for using legs/neck as a "sword".

3-Kaku is a yontoryu style, take away 2 and you massively nerf him, when he changes into a giraffe he can also use his neck as a sword too wich is a massive boost specialy compared to some pathetic claws that dont even matter to Jabra's fighting style.
Yes but his legs and neck aren't sharp like a sword, they are blunt meaning that to use them as swords requires full physical force, without the lethality/sharpness that actual swords offer.

Thus the Doriki measuring Kaku's physical strength is accurate because all of Kaku's strongest moves, such as Giraffe Blast and his Sky Slicer, utelize purely physical strength.

dont even matter to Jabra's fighting style.
Jabura's strongest moves utelize his claws so this is incorrect.

They do count but not enough to bring Kaku any higher than what was portrayed in the Doriki, or Jabura since claws are weapons.
Doriki doesn't count swords like how they don't count DFs for Jyabura

Going by this logic, Kaku should use rankyaku only with his arms since apparently a regular rankyaku is enough to slice normal human skin without the need for using legs/neck as a "sword".
Gtfo with ur headcanons , Kaku is a four sword style master and you talk about Tekkai kenpo and do u know that fighting style is only used when he used DF ?

Tekkai kenpo wolf stance
Tekkai kenpo wolf claw
Tekkai kenpo ........
Wtf are u smocking ?

Yes but his legs and neck aren't sharp like a sword, they are blunt meaning that to use them as swords requires full physical force, without the lethality/sharpness that actual swords offer.

Thus the Doriki measuring Kaku's physical strength is accurate because all of Kaku's strongest moves, such as Giraffe Blast and his Sky Slicer, utelize purely physical strength.
Kaku uses his legs as a weapon ( sword ) to fight i'm waiting for anyone of CP9 who did like Kaku while clashing with Zoro with his legs and Zoro using his swords .

Jyabura's attack couldn't even do a shit to Usopp :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

They do count but not enough to bring Kaku any higher than what was portrayed in the Doriki, or Jabura since claws are weapons.

Thats innacurate to the point of plain dishonesty LMAO.

Jabra can use all his atacks in human form, Kaku has atacks that he CANNOT use while in his normal human form or withoud his swords...Are you saying a normal human can extend his neck to atack someone, or extent his arms until they become as big as swords?

"Yes but his legs and neck aren't sharp like a sword, they are blunt meaning that to use them as swords requires full physical force, without the lethality/sharpness that actual swords offer."

You dont even understand what Ryankaku even is, it is a SLASHING ATACK, its an atack that uses his limbs as weapons. And unless you paid any attention at all is not that he cant use it with his arms, is that ITS STRONGER WITH A SWORD.

His claws do boost his damage, but not nearly enough to be even comparable to Kaku's neck or swords. Again, pay attention this time, Jabra is a TEKKAI SPECIALIST, not a SHIGAN SPECIALIST.....The only shigan specialist that i remenber is the pink haired fool that Chopper sent flying, as he could use it with weapons and his hair.

Jabra can use all his atacks in human form, Kaku has atacks that he CANNOT use while in his normal human form or withoud his swords...Are you saying a normal human can extend his neck to atack someone, or extent his arms until they become as big as swords?

"Yes but his legs and neck aren't sharp like a sword, they are blunt meaning that to use them as swords requires full physical force, without the lethality/sharpness that actual swords offer."

You dont even understand what Ryankaku even is, it is a SLASHING ATACK, its an atack that uses his limbs as weapons. And unless you paid any attention at all is not that he cant use it with his arms, is that ITS STRONGER WITH A SWORD.

His claws do boost his damage, but not nearly enough to be even comparable to Kaku's neck or swords.
Jyabura is the only guy who can MOVE/Attack while he hardens his body with Tekkai

For me that's 100times better than what Kaku can do...
It's like both have armament haki
Kaku can only use it when he's freezed at his place
Jyabura can do it while moving

S

Shepherd

Doriki doesn't count swords like how they don't count DFs for Jyabura
Or his claws, shigan & tekkai superiority.

Gtfo with ur headcanons , Kaku is a four sword style master and you talk about Tekkai kenpo and do u know that fighting style is only used when he used DF ?

Tekkai kenpo wolf stance
Tekkai kenpo wolf claw
Tekkai kenpo ........
Wtf are u smocking ?
It's not headcanon, just using his logic against him.

>Normal shigan is good enough, thus Jabura doesn't need his claws

Okay, normal rankyaku is good enough, thus Kaku doesn't need his legs or neck

:kayneshrug: It's that simple, both Kaku AND Jyabura need their other bodily weapons because it enhances their attacks.

Also, Jyabura only utelizing his fighting style when using his DF is just headcanon because we never saw him fight in Base form.

Kaku uses his legs as a weapon ( sword ) to fight i'm waiting for anyone of CP9 who did like Kaku while clashing with Zoro with his legs and Zoro using his swords .
Yes, Kaku uses his legs as swords, the only reason he is able to do this is because he is physically strong enough to since legs are normally blunt limbs that do not have the sharpness of swords.

Kaku being able to use his legs and neck as a weapon, is purely through physical strength and nothing else so don't come at me with this BS trying to downplay the Doriki power system that Oda deliberately added to demonstrate the gap between the top 2 in CP9, and Lucci himself.

His claws do boost his damage, but not nearly enough to be even comparable to Kaku's neck or swords. Again, pay attention this time, Jabra is a TEKKAI SPECIALIST, not a SHIGAN SPECIALIST.....The only shigan specialist that i remenber is the pink haired fool that Chopper sent flying, as he could use it with weapons and his hair.
He used his strongest attack that one he used against Sanji and did nothing to usopp :gokulaugh:

Jyabura is the only guy who can MOVE/Attack while he hardens his body with Tekkai

For me that's 100times better than what Kaku can do...
It's like both have armament haki
Kaku can only use it when he's freezed at his place
Jyabura can do it while moving
Thats why he is a specialist in Tekkai, of course his tekkai would be better than Kaku's.