General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

Yes, Oda loves his number 2s and the only reason is Zoro. Thats why Zoro's counterparts have been getting special treatment from Oda, for example,
- only Mr. 1 gets invited by Crocodile to tag along with him to the new world.
- Killer becomes part of the rooftop fight and gets included in a group of "powerful pirates to lead the next generation"
- only Shiryu gets a proper introduction out of all the Blackbeard pirates
- only Kaku gets a promotion to be a member of CP0

Other than Zoro's opponents, Oda shows partner-type relationship between Roger-Rayleigh. Marco, Ben Beckmann, Sabo gets way more highlight than the rest of their crews. Katakuri gets so much love from Oda that he ends up being a top 10 fan favorite character. I fully expect King to be shown special in the future, we already got a hint when Big Mom invited him to her crew.

Last edited:
Yes, Oda loves his number 2s and the only reason is Zoro. Thats why Zoro's counterparts have been getting special treatment from Oda, for example,
- only Mr. 1 gets invited by Crocodile to tag along with him to the new world.
- only Killer becomes part of the rooftop fight and gets included in a group of "powerful pirates to lead the next generation"
- Only Shiryu gets a proper introduction out of all the Blackbeard pirates
- Only Kaku gets a promotion to be a member of CP0

Other than Zoro's opponents, Oda shows partner-type relationship between Roger-Rayleigh. Marco, Ben Beckmann, Sabo gets way more highlight than the rest of their crews. Katakuri gets so much love from Oda that he ends up being a top 10 fan favorite character. I fully expect King to be shown special in the future, we already got a hint when Big Mom invited him to her crew.
pretty much spot on

This is mental gymnastics to the highest level, your literally changing the entire story just to fit your narrative. Sanji needs to sail across the seas to find the all blue so he will run into pirates and marines alike and need to fight, so does Nami since drawing a map of the world requires the same thing. Jinbei needs to fight against the racist ideologies of the WG.....when he tries to end their racism they will retaliate in violence because that's what they do. You think the WG won't attack someone who has uncovered the secrets of the void century?. Chopper literally had to fight against Queen because he was following his dream of curing all illnesses which is what he was doing by countering his virus. Ussop want's to be a brave warrior........a warrior is one who engages in warfare and combat he can't just become a brave warrior without fighting it's impossible. Yes Franky needs to be on the ship because he is the only one who knows how to fix it and upgrade it since he designed it, that was literally his reason to join so no he needs to be present on the ship as a shipwright meaning he will sail across the grandline on it and will inevitably come across pirates, sea creatures and other threats.
I'm not changing the story I'm saying how each can do their dreams. Instead of debunking line by line I'm just gonna ask this. Outside of luffy and zoro who do the other sh's beat to accomplish their dreams? Just answer this.

Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

The system (StrawHats): A system is a group of interacting or interrelated elements that act according to a set of rules to form a unified whole. A system, surrounded and influenced by its environment, is described by its boundaries, structure, and purpose and expressed in its functioning.
The components (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji): a part or element of a larger whole.
The role (Captain, Swordsman, Chef): A role is a set of connected behaviors, rights, obligations, beliefs, and norms as conceptualized by people in a social situation.

- The StrawHats work as a system, they have a purpose and they express it in their own ways.
- System has components. They rely on each other to function as a system.
- Each component has its specific role. If that component fails to perform its role, the whole system goes down.

Take the human body as an example:
To say the brain and the heart is the most important component of the body is right. But, to say the stomach is less important is wrong.

One cannot function without the other.

Likewise, each of the SHs fulfills their roles.
If they were not capable of fulfilling their roles, they would not have been a part of this "system".
One's superiority cannot undermine other's importance.

How am I wrong that the Straw Hats chose to follow a path that requires them being strong to accomplish their dreams?

You are wrong cuz you know the answer to my question flat out makes you wrong so you refuse to answer. If you aren't wrong answer this. If the sh's never fought again can zoro and luffy accomplish their dreams? Can the other sh's still accomplish their dreams? If you ain't wrong give a answer.

I'm not changing the story I'm saying how each can do their dreams. Instead of debunking line by line I'm just gonna ask this. Outside of luffy and zoro who do the other sh's beat to accomplish their dreams? Just answer this.
You just changed the question from do they need to fight to who do they need to beat.......they don't need to beat anyone specifically but they do need to fight and until you can disprove that without changing the story you will always be wrong.