[FNZ] Light game United Nations Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus his play fits demotivated scum. He probably wanted Cal recruited, didn't manage to get me lynched, and then lost the elections trying to get Joygirl in. Mafia is a motivation game in many ways, losing three big swings back to back will make anyone get fed up to be honest.
If he’s scum he played a pretty good game. I think he tripped up there at the end on the Cal lynch though.

Sucks to see him quit before the finish line still.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Is not voting different from a tie? I thought it would be a coinflip either way?
:zorothink:
No Lynch should be a valid option. Just means no one gets lynched.
If he’s scum he played a pretty good game. I think he tripped up there at the end on the Cal lynch though.

Sucks to see him quit before the finish line still.
Yeah, he overcame the newbie scum issue of not holding strong opinions. He'll be a good player, just needs to learn to play to the whistle I guess.

J

Joygirl1

We´re not much players left, anon seems to be gone missing anyway, if he was town and wouldn´t somehow show up in time for the next lynch we would probably lose because of his missing vote anyway. Also I suppose that we are right about solis being maf and out of the remaining players anon would fit best as his maf colleague.

What makes me confident about our solis vote is that I had the feeling that he was trying to get me on his side, was counting on me that I would vote Ratchet out and as I voted for Ripped instead was trying to blame me for it. As a last attempt to get me on his side he chose me for election.

If it still goes wrong somehow I´d be really surprised, someone would have tricked us, especially me, pretty badly.
Ratchet now looks very townie to me, prof too, I still wouldn´t understand why oddoddfruit (formerly Flowa) would have sacrificed Rottkins so early and Pot Goblin also gives too much town vibes. This only leaves solis and anon left as the remaining mafs in my eyes.

Ratchet

We´re not much players left, anon seems to be gone missing anyway, if he was town and wouldn´t somehow show up in time for the next lynch we would probably lose because of his missing vote anyway. Also I suppose that we are right about solis being maf and out of the remaining players anon would fit best as his maf colleague.

What makes me confident about our solis vote is that I had the feeling that he was trying to get me on his side, was counting on me that I would vote Ratchet out and as I voted for Ripped instead was trying to blame me for it. As a last attempt to get me on his side he chose me for election.

If it still goes wrong somehow I´d be really surprised, someone would have tricked us, especially me, pretty badly.
Ratchet now looks very townie to me, prof too, I still wouldn´t understand why oddoddfruit (formerly Flowa) would have sacrificed Rottkins so early and Pot Goblin also gives too much town vibes. This only leaves solis and anon left as the remaining mafs in my eyes.
Pretty much were I'm at here, yeah. Only thing that gives me some pause is I'm surprised Prof trusts me as much as he does lol. I'm pretty sure after Weebs he just wants to team up though, he's kawaii like that. :blush:

So yeah overall I think I'm pretty set on Solis > anon. Have a night phase to re-evaluate if anything goes wrong from there but it fits like a glove to be honest.

J

Joygirl1

Pretty much were I'm at here, yeah. Only thing that gives me some pause is I'm surprised Prof trusts me as much as he does lol. I'm pretty sure after Weebs he just wants to team up though, he's kawaii like that. :blush:

So yeah overall I think I'm pretty set on Solis > anon. Have a night phase to re-evaluate if anything goes wrong from there but it fits like a glove to be honest.
Aww, is he more kawaii than me? :noo:

Maybe solis is the PSM maf instead of anon? It´s either really Brexit or solis wasn´t UK after all.

Make no mistake, if Solis flips town you will catch the full wave of my paranoia lol.

But I probably am softened up a little after weebs. If I’d have rolled scum you’d have been my first convert attempt lol.

Ratchet

Aww, is he more kawaii than me? :noo:
It seems you have new competition, @Dr_Professor83
Maybe solis is the PSM maf instead of anon? It´s either really Brexit or solis wasn´t UK after all.
I'm not sure. I would *generally* assume UK is a PSM, but even if it's Anon who is, I would assume solis was sending his picks in for him anyway. Guess he just rolled over.

Announcement

@solis has been lynched with majority votes !

You are representative of United Kingdom to the United Nations.

With this Lynch Mafia [Red Block] has gain control over council ! Mafia Won this game Town and Terrorist lost
Mafia Core :

@Pot Goblin

You are representative of Russia to the United Nations.

Seat : Permanent
Alignment : Mafia
Win Condition : Eliminate all threat to mafia

@Flowa @oddoddfruit

You are representative of China to the United Nations.

Seat : Permanent

@Rottkins

You are representative of North Korea to the United Nations.

Seat : Non-Permanent

@Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 [Norway]
@Ratchet [South Africa]

Also special thanx to @AL sama our coach . And @Flowa who midway subbed but guided her team and coached them (which I couldn't because of being host)
I also wanna thanx @Dr_Professor83 for subbing in urgent basis.

I don't wanna go into to set up.. Because there is always a room for improvements.
But yes I didn't planned it for new players in my mind.

But as a host I'm really happy and satisfied that many new players join this game and enjoyed it as much as I.

Mafia team was really active not just in their chat but also in thread..
@Flowa bussed @Rottkins early game , i was worried about their act...But that unusual gameplay and tactic from her helped Mafia in long run.
Town had chance till this DP but their inactivity and sitting on info caused them this game.
Terrorist @Joygirl was really unfortunate and slipped D1...But managed to slip away with fake claim..I hope that you will learn from that experience.
Your version 0.2 was also good . And I'm hopefull to see you in other games..

@Pot Goblin Im really impressed by your play. After @Dr_Professor83 you are my second good find.

@Arondight @JoSeungHun7335 @solis you guys were really good and hope to see u guys in other game soon.
@anon your reads were good , if you gives more time to mafia , I'm sure that you will enjoy it more.
@Rottkins I want you in my team if I ever got slot in mafia team.

@RippedCal it's my first time observing your game play..I'll take you seriously from now on..
Nothing less expected from @Ratchet and @Ekkologix your deepwolf flowa post was spot on
@Zolo @MangoSenpai @Rej thank you playing my game..Good to have you here..

Again thank you for playing my game..

Members :
@Rej
@English Department
@Ekkologix
@Zolo
@solis
@Pot Goblin
@Rottkins
@MangoSenpai
@anon
@JoSeungHun7335
@RippedCal
@Arondight
@oddoddfruit
@Flowa
@Joygirl
@Ratchet
@Dr_Professor83

How the hell?? :mihugh:

I was Japan by the way, that´s why I have to be most kawaii at least^^

But I´m still shocked about this outcome and how EVERYTHING I did went totally wrong frustrates me :giogio:
Sorry for trolling lol, but I had to take the chance to ham it up with Ratchet while I could lol.

I thought you were doing a good job of showing your townieness since I’ve been in.

There really wasn’t anything you could have done today since I was going to cult Ratchet no matter what. And Ratchet/Cal were both town yesterday so there was no way for you to pick right there.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
oy I can talk :steef: first of all, I would LOVE TO be in the same team as you, always man!
I love to be the actor of the game, I am proud of the play I served to my dear other players, I hope that you had fun reading it and that my mafia had safe spots till the end of the game.

I want to thank our coach @Flowa for the support and everything once again and my guru of the act, Kanjuro for everything what he thought me :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.