General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

N

NeutralWatcher

Ace's death was Ace and Whitebeard's fault.

Whitebeard for being a dumbass who Didn't listen to Shanks advice and Ace for being an idiot who wasted Whitebeard Pirates sacrifice and let his emotion controlled him.

Garp and Akainu did nothing wrong.

Garp tried very hard to make Ace a marine and it was Ace own fault for choosing the path of piracy. Beside, Ace was not Garp's own grandson and Garp has no obligation to protect son of his nemesis, Roger.

Ace's death was Ace and Whitebeard's fault.

Whitebeard for being a dumbass who Didn't listen to Shanks advice and Ace for being an idiot who wasted Whitebeard Pirates sacrifice and let his emotion controlled him.

Garp and Akainu did nothing wrong.

Garp tried very hard to make Ace a marine and it was Ace own fault for choosing the path of piracy. Beside, Ace was not Garp's own grandson and Garp has no obligation to protect son of his nemesis, Roger.
@AkainuDidNothingWrong

We also need user with name GarpDidNothingWrong :myman:
this but GarpDidNothing instead
Post automatically merged:

In the end it was all Sengoku's fault.
He could have challenged any of the yonko and he chose the only one who's objectively good
Sengoku was the one who ordered Ace's execution
Sengoku failed to finish his job even though he was standing next to Ace for most of the arc and Akainu had to save his ass
Shanks probably saved Sengoku's life when he arrived at Marineford

And power too yeah

I think Bleach is on another level when it comes to fights but EoS fights will be superlative imo
Bleach powers dont even make any sense.

You can't kill me because I can't die.
All damage is reversed.
All damage goes to my shield and then to you and then go you again.

Here's a play. boom, got your head.