General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Pudding x Sanji is literally the worst One Piece pairing of all time.

Ignoring her two faced nature, who in the right mind thinks a 21 year old should marry a 16 year old? Fiction or not, it never sat well with me.
I have no insight on how Japanese culture works but regardless even if it was, that would be no excuse, since the audience of this manga is a worldwide one. But I don't even think that the Japanese culture is so different from ours, which would ultimately render things even much worse.

I have no insight on how Japanese culture works but regardless even if it was, that would be no excuse, since the audience of this manga is a worldwide one. But I don't even think that the Japanese culture is so different from ours, which would ultimately render things even much worse.

The story takes pirate world into account in these kinds of issues however. Today, Sanji would be called a pedophile for marrying Pudding, however, in the past, marriages at the age of 12+ were extremely common (sadly). So, we have to treat Pudding like she is an adult and let go of this issue. I can clearly understand your perspective, but Oda probably considered pirate world in this case, not Japanese culture.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wild stuff:
Sanji and Franky will die in Wano.
Vegapunk will arrive in the aftermath.
He will clone Sanji from his dead body.
He will restore Franky in a new body.

Yamato will become a new SH
Nico Robin will unlock her haki on chapter 1000
Law will barely participate to Kaido's slaughter
Nami will take the homies with her till the end of the series
Zoro will be the first to attain his dream amongs all the SHs

Oden would defeat any current Admiral in a fair and square 1-vs-1.
Oden would defeat any current Yonko in a fair and square 1-vs-1.

Oda ruined Doflamingo's fighting style by making him fight like a Brawler for some reason

I don't understand why Oda has such a huge boner for the Brawler fighting style
I don't necessarily think he made him into a "brawler", but that King Kong Gun at the end was a pointless clash when Luffy had not only force on his side, but gravity. All he had to do is avoid it and Luffy would have been fucked.

It's clear Oda was just tired and wanted to get to Yonko saga. PH + DR = 150 chapters, which is WAY longer than it should have been, so he just pulled a Crocodile and let him play into Luffy's hands by engaging in a physical clash.

Because Oden is stronger than Kaido. Shanks isn't.
We don't know if he is stronger than Current Kaido, all we can say for certain is that Kaido does still have nightmares about Oden but Kaido is still partially stronger than the same Kaido who was inferior to Oden in the past.

Shanks is also the man who stopped Kaido from reaching Whitebeard. Unless Kaido played diplomacy, idea which I do not abide and with fervour, Kaido felt pressured by Shanks, which implies that at the very least Shanks' and Kaido's strenghts are comparable.

We don't know if he is stronger than Current Kaido, all we can say for certain is that Kaido does still have nightmares about Oden but Kaido is still partially stronger than the same Kaido who was inferior to Oden in the past.

Shanks is also the man who stopped Kaido from reaching Whitebeard. Unless Kaido played diplomacy, idea which I do not abide and with fervour, Kaido felt pressured by Shanks, which implies that at the very least Shanks' and Kaido's strenghts are comparable.
That's a lot of headcanon right there.

We know several things:

1) Kaido is in his late 50s or early 60s right now, since he was already a known force 40 years ago. At the time of his duel against Oden, he was in his late 30s or early 40s, which should be considered his prime.

2) Shanks is all talk, no feats at the moment. Nobody knows what happened between him and Kaido. Knowing Shanks and his diplomacy, an actual fight can be ruled out imho. Shanks is surely strong, but literally nothing suggests that he's stronger than Oden.

That's a lot of headcanon right there.

We know several things:

1) Kaido is in his late 50s or early 60s right now, since he was already a known force 40 years ago. At the time of his duel against Oden, he was in his late 30s or early 40s, which should be considered his prime.

2) Shanks is all talk, no feats at the moment. Nobody knows what happened between him and Kaido. Knowing Shanks and his diplomacy, an actual fight can be ruled out imho. Shanks is surely strong, but literally nothing suggests that he's stronger than Oden.
Not really headcanon.

Kaido wasn't even a Yonko back then and there's ground to think that perhaps he still wasn't good enough to be one.

Also you are ruling out the chance that a fight happened which is legit, too bad this doesn't rule out the fact that Kaido doesn't like diplomacy at all and he rather felt pressured by Shanks in that moment.