General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I don't think it's unpopular at all anymore but Kaido was right : Oden was truly a foolish lord to bow to him and Orochi so easely and to believe that they would leave Wano in five years.
It's a real shame given his potential.

Making Oden stay alive would have signified making Zoro have a second master after Mihawk or perhaps even the only master under the right plot.

An unpopular opinion might be this one I just claimed.

After 994, I think the matchups would be:

Luffy, Kid, Law, Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, Marco vs. Kaido and BM
Sanji vs. King (there has to be a Oda reason why King and Queen are at the top floor and Sanji and Jinbe are tagged alongside Luffy as duos)
Jinbe vs. Queen (Apoo will be convinced to coop due to his situation and when Queen is already busy fighting)
Zoro vs. Smoothie (the rest of BM forces arrives at 1000)
Killer vs. Jack (I think their weapons are matched and Jack is weakened)
Usopp and Nami vs. P1 and Ulti (given)
Yamato vs. Sasaki (given)
Franky vs. Daifuku (Franky Shogun vs. GenieFuku)
Brook vs. Who's Who
Robin vs. Black Maria
Carrot and Wanda vs. Perospero

But I still think the finale would be: Weakened SHs vs. Weakened Kaido (from the sea to Flower Capital)

Usopp will get COC and will be top 5 strongest strawhats by the end
Post automatically merged:

Pudding x Sanji is literally the worst One Piece pairing of all time.

Ignoring her two faced nature, who in the right mind thinks a 21 year old should marry a 16 year old? Fiction or not, it never sat well with me.
Ehh doesn’t bother me she past puberty and the age of consent in Japan is 13 and age of marriage is 16. It’s pretty fucked up how the age of consent way younger than the age of marriage
Post automatically merged:

I still don't care about Yamato and find the fandom reaction to his character to be annoying.
*her

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't understand why people like Queen. For me the dancing and constant eye popping and fear because of any situation is cringe and boring. It might be a matter of personal preference then, but for me he is boring and forgettable.

You are not alone in this.
You do have to know that we are watching Shounen series with a lot of goofy stuff and a lot of people watching shounen just like goofy... for me it makes me cringe and reminds me I am reading a kids comics.