General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

My unpopular opinion I don't really hate Robin showing anime facial expressions with in the crew. To me it’s show us how much she grown with in crew express herself being very honest with audience how she feels about the situation at hand.

People don’t seem like robin facial expression post timeskip they think kind out of character for her. Even people who love robin whole heartily.
Hmm, I'm a big robin lover. So, and I love her expressions. I find it cute because she was so closed off for most of her life, that with Luffy and co... She can become the girl she used to be, or something like that... Finally found the home she never had. (Never had a chance too)

Her being happy here telling her feelings. For example.

Hmm, I'm a big robin lover. So, and I love her expressions. I find it cute because she was so closed off for most of her life, that with Luffy and co... She can become the girl she used to be, or something like that... Finally found the home she never had. (Never had a chance too)

Her being happy here telling her feelings. For example.
So you didn’t mind moments, robin dressrosa with dwarfs. ussop, robin, and Franky shocked face “we are sorry for what we did”. As well robin seeing luffy defeated by kaido.

So you didn’t mind moments, robin dressrosa with dwarfs. ussop, robin, and Franky shocked face “we are sorry for what we did”. As well robin seeing luffy defeated by kaido.
Sure Robin looked ugly there, But I don't mind. It's hilarious, it again shows just how much she's just another one of them.
It's all giving her personality... Can't see why people hate it.... but then again, people love the boring stoic board that Zoro is.

Chopper has been nothing more than a background character since Punk Hazerd. It pains me to say this because I really liked him pre-timeskip.

Crossing fingers that he will play a major role in Wano like finding the cure to the SMILES side effects.

The same can really be said about Robin, Franky, and Brook (until Whole Cake Island).

Oda ruined Doflamingo's fighting style by making him fight like a Brawler for some reason

I don't understand why Oda has such a huge boner for the Brawler fighting style
Yes there's no point to have Doffy brawl, he can't do much with his built.

Heck this is why sometimes I ought to consider Vergo as more powerful than a DFless Doffy despite he is the boss and all.

It would of been nice if Oda focused more on his devil fruit and made it even more powerful overall.

Can't deny that he looked cooler on Marineford.