General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Monet had a lot of potential for story/plot.
Post automatically merged:

As far as protagonists are concerned, Mugiwara is the weakest of his own crew. With every new gain, be it haki or devil fruit shenanigans, his overall appeal is dampened. Likewise, the greatest adversaries Mugiwara faced can be found in the first half of the grandline with the exception of Katakuri. No other opponent beyond the Red Wall has forced Mugiwara to reevaluate himself in such a believable manner and confront his own shortcomings.
You mean Luffy? What sort of Appeal?

Last edited:
Nami is a lesbian. Got me some heat from LuNa and SaNa in the past but everything about Nami points her being lesbian. Oda himself said that one of the things Nami loves other than money is 'good women.' She also thought Kalifa was sexy and said she would be happy to have her as a secretary.
I can get behind this.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
All the power ups Luffy is getting is turning him into a damn annoying snowflake of a Gary Stu. I'm of the opinion that he shouldn't get every single. It's stupid how he is getting all these powers before his crew mates that specialize in it. What's the use of Robin in Luffy can just use VOAT? Why does he get future sight before Sanji or advanced Coa before zero. At most, they shouldn't be getting these things in the same time.

All the power ups Luffy is getting is turning him into a damn annoying snowflake of a Gary Stu. I'm of the opinion that he shouldn't get every single. It's stupid how he is getting all these powers before his crew mates that specialize in it. What's the use of Robin in Luffy can just use VOAT? Why does he get future sight before Sanji or advanced Coa before zero. At most, they shouldn't be getting these things in the same time.
It was said that they were more proficient in one type of haki not that they will have a better haki than luffy.
That means sanji have more ease to progress with his coo than with his coa. Zoro has a better coa than his coo because he's a swordsman.

But Luffy will be better than them at all types of haki. It's just that his natural predisposition is in CoC. I see no problem with that, he's the future pirate king and is supposed to be the strongest. It also doesn't mean that they will be far away from him eos with haki.