General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I believe G3 could break through its force but anyway what matters would be that Ashura Zoro > Luffy and this is an undisputable fact soooooo
It could break through but Kaku is not overconfident like Lucci is to tank it head-on. G3 is too slow and Soru user would evade it easily.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Barehanded Zoro would beat up RS Sanji.

>Zoro's CoA far surpasses that of Vergo and Hakiless Vergo has been cracking Sanji's bones.
>While the RS protects Sanji's body there is nothing to protect his face which Zoro will focus on and it is the weakest spot anyway.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
These Zoro fans seem so scared the cook is on the same level as him that they resort to petty things. If Zoro was so much higher than Sanji then Zoro wouldn't have to have to be so annoyed by him as if he has nothing to prove.
As annoyed as Buggy is with Shanks and Buggy has nothing to prove. :yasu:

Sanji cant take a beating from swordless Zoro, he is way too fragile and RS doesnt protect his head.

Barehanded Zoro would beat up RS Sanji.

>Zoro's CoA far surpasses that of Vergo and Hakiless Vergo has been cracking Sanji's bones.
>While the RS protects Sanji's body there is nothing to protect his face which Zoro will focus on and it is the weakest spot anyway.
Lol everything is possible with Canji

When Shanks talked about "certain pirate" to his superiors

Now I'm pretty sure who the certain pirate is. It is:
Reason: Shanks isn't happy that Bartolomeo attacked his territory, yet Bartolomeo is already part of Fifth Emperor's army.
To avoid a battle between Emperors that may cause casualties and another scar to his face, Shanks wants the Government to finish the problem for him.

I

Inspector_Mu

:sanok: Your big mom wank is out of control
Calamities are trash except jack
There have no relevance to luffy path to PK
Not forgetting they seem to not be haki masters and have crappy fighting skills
They aren't Kaido, they are failed versions of Kaido in many ways.

Nothing changed...it is not my problem Oda chose BM commanders to hype luffy and push him above every high tier , commander warlord
Newr fuji Mihawk Sabo it is debatable currently
Benn weevil are below Luffy too.

Luffy is currently sitting borderline top 12
Mihawk and fuji are 9/10 th spot , sabo 11th spot

I'm mot counting retired Old legends.