General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Doesn't change anything.
If the Gorosei were so powerful or even more powerful than the Admirals they would make that publicly known in order to intimidate the world of pirates even more by establishing the superior power of the WG.
It'd make no sense for the WG to keep the Gorosei's strength a secret and then call the Admirals the strongest military power.
It'd make much more sense for the WG to claim that the Gorosei are the strongest military power within WG if that's how it was cause then pirates would see how strong the Admirals are and think WG must be invincible cause the Gorosei are said to be even stronger...
no it doesnt. this doesnt make sense to me at all
Post automatically merged:

the world government obviously, at this point, doesnt want to actually oppose the world of pirates. this is just a propaganda line they spread to make people feel safer. in reality, the government actively encourages the worst and most dangerous of the pirates in the world and makes deals with them in secret. blackbeard, kaido, and shanks all have made secret deals with the gorosei and WG. they ship weapons worldwide to destabilize countries. they participate in and fund the pirate run slave trade.

at the highest levels its not about intimidation or outwardly facing power at all, its about HIDDEN power, backroom deals, and giving the world people to blame and get mad at so no one points the fingers at whos really in charge
Post automatically merged:

they are probably very, very strong. the world of one piece is really big and people forget that the world government and morgans control the news. the people who are widely known as "the worlds strongest" or "the greatest military power" arent necessarily who is really the strongest, they are who the government wants you to think is the strongest

Last edited:
Nico Robin is about to show her CoA haki off and this will occur in a few chapters at worst.

This is not very unpopular. But I believe she will be rather rapid into showing it off.
related, my unpopular opinion: nico robin has already developed CoO and shown that she's really good at it.

- rebecca is proven to have CoO, luffy even says "she is good" at it.
- rebecca shown using her "good" CoO, CAN JUST BARELY REACT in time to dodge Cavendish and avoid a lethal blow to the head

- Robin is confronted by the exact same attack and feels it coming as a shiver and then TOTALLY DISABLES CAVENDISH before he can get close to her. this bitch has extremely good CoO. not future sight but still good

related, my unpopular opinion: nico robin has already developed CoO and shown that she's really good at it.

- rebecca is proven to have CoO, luffy even says "she is good" at it.
- rebecca shown using her "good" CoO, CAN JUST BARELY REACT in time to dodge Cavendish and avoid a lethal blow to the head

- Robin is confronted by the exact same attack and feels it coming as a shiver and then TOTALLY DISABLES CAVENDISH before he can get close to her. this bitch has extremely good CoO. not future sight but still good
Oda confirmed in a SBS from Volume 71 (So dressrosa) that only the monster trio had haki at that time